Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 334301 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Amputee Voltron
« Reply #1470 on: November 25, 2015, 05:46:42 pm »

"I'm not just some pile of rocks, I'm Rocky the Rock, a nice granite rock, not as fine as marble but better the all this sandstone trash.  You say you guys can get us out of here, I'd mightily appreciate this, its too low for my tastes."
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: November 25, 2015, 05:55:49 pm »

Dandy. A talking rock.
*sigh*
- Yeeeeah, about that... We could use some hands, you see, but that's not the case with any of you, it seems.
Hey there! Little dino! Might have a job for you. Think you could carry somewhat hundred and eighty pounds around on your back in exhange for food and drinks?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 06:25:02 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: November 26, 2015, 10:07:38 am »

"I'm Dave.  And what's a dino?"

((Hint: Dave is from 1600s.  He has no idea what a dinosaur is.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: November 26, 2015, 10:17:55 am »

"I'm Dave.  And what's a dino?"
((Hint: Dave is from 1600s.  He has no idea what a dinosaur is.))

((Hint: John is from somewhere between 1990 and 2010, and he had no clue about where Dave came from :).))

- Alright, Dave. Think you can handle the weight? 180 pounds? That's, what, 80 kilograms?

((Let's spice things up a little))

>Reynard the Blade (Wolfkit): lose self control when seeing Human, try to climb up the crouching Warbeast and stab the human (John) with collar blade, because hungry. Make aggressive sounds.

>John: let the fox come close, the shoot it at point-blanc range; if it never reaches me and falls from the beast and stays immobile on ground for a while, also shoot it. If it is up on the platform, I shot and missed, hit it hard with buttstock.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 01:05:42 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1474 on: November 26, 2015, 04:09:23 pm »

I sent wolfkit a message a few days ago but I've gotten no response. He hasn't been off the forum for more then a few days, but if he doesn't show up soon I'm moving on to the next person. No reason to have an uncontrolled character when we have people waiting.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: November 26, 2015, 04:45:00 pm »

((Guess sending ninja assassins after Wolfkit really paid off, huh? :P))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: November 26, 2015, 05:36:32 pm »

((Hint: John is from somewhere between 1990 and 2010, and he had no clue about where Dave came from :).))

((Sure, but in case anyone wondered why Dave didn't know what he was...))

"Weight?  Huh?  What are you talking about?  And what's that thing you're riding?"  Dave takes another bite of grass.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: November 26, 2015, 05:48:07 pm »

"Weight?  Huh?  What are you talking about?  And what's that thing you're riding?"  Dave takes another bite of grass.

- I have just ranted about that a minue ago... and for the weight... you know what? Nevermind, forget that.

John turns to the people on the platform and speaks to them in low voice:
Sigs

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: November 26, 2015, 05:54:15 pm »

"Oh.  Uh.  I don't know; never tried to carry a lot!  Sorry; this is a bit distracting!  I thought it was just us three out here."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: November 26, 2015, 06:00:01 pm »

"That's an awfully berkish thing to do to a person, friend John," Mr. Bird replies in a stage whisper. "Even if it is a blatantly shallow ploy to offer sympathy and warbeast rides to random strangers, still a mighty berkish rationale to try and convince our two admittedly berkish friends with."

"Nevertheless, might as well take them in, no? If fruity lightning strikes once more, a group of five to seven has better odds of individually not being struck than a group of four."

Continue standing about and quipping.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: November 26, 2015, 06:06:23 pm »

"Oh.  Uh.  I don't know; never tried to carry a lot!  Sorry; this is a bit distracting!  I thought it was just us three out here."

- Okay then, wat can you do? I mean, I'm responsible for getting our little party up here moving, I'm doing a decet job at that, I'm also learning how to shoot a gun to protect us, because circumstances demand that every now and then. What could you you do that would be beneficial to us?

-snip-

John nods to Mr. Bird, appreciating his opinion, while waiting for other two to respond and talking to the beast below.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:08:10 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: November 26, 2015, 06:07:19 pm »

Xankarvo mutters back to John.

"Eh why not? If it's the whim of the universe to periodically give us more meatshields I can accept that."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: November 26, 2015, 06:08:47 pm »

"Well if you could get us out of this hole that would be appreciated, we would be happy to join you, and help out in anyway possible.  I can be thrown at enemies and then roll back to you."

Be prepared to be lifted up out of the pit
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: November 26, 2015, 06:14:49 pm »

"Eh why not? If it's the whim of the universe to periodically give us more meatshields I can accept that."

Another nod goes to Xan.

"Well if you could get us out of this hole that would be appreciated, we would be happy to join you, and help out in anyway possible.  I can be thrown at enemies and then roll back to you."
John mutters:
- You would be one hell of a find if we had a bloody trebuchet...

Okay, make warbeast carefully pick all these fellas and put them on the platform.
Sigs

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: November 26, 2015, 06:15:22 pm »

"I dunno.  What exactly are you fellows up to?"
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 241