Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands  (Read 17136 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2015, 07:58:41 am »

((Nobody wants to threaten the Triple N's.
Well, as common as Vault dwellers, possibly. Or maybe nobody really gives a shit about Arks any more?))
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 14, 2015, 08:15:16 am »

((Nobody wants to threaten the Triple N's.
Well, as common as Vault dwellers, possibly. Or maybe nobody really gives a shit about Arks any more?))
((They were only common in New Vegas, due to Vault 11 being opened peacefully by House, and the Boomers kept to themselves. The rest of them were either long gone or long dead due to the experiments in the vaults.

...Speaking of which, were any of the Arks social experiments like the Vaults, or were they closer to the Control Vaults that worked as advertised?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 14, 2015, 08:22:52 am »

((vault 21, scrub

ark clothes are (at least for now) cheap and long lasting, due to scrappers selling them off by the hundreds

arks were control vaults))
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 14, 2015, 08:24:07 am »

((Does that mean we can find social experiment Vaults/Arks?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 14, 2015, 08:26:11 am »

((NO THEY'RE ARKS
"Why is there so much... what is this? 'Hentai?' Why is there so much of this in the Ark...?"))
Black lives matter.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 14, 2015, 08:43:57 am »

"Kat, want to see whats at Hierarch hiring centre as for work?" Kaitlyn turns and asks Kat of the Rad River Tribe, thinking that she should get Kat's attention away from the gems and more focused on finding work.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:22:21 am by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2015, 11:18:50 am »

"Huh? Oh, alright... Kat said with a wistful sigh, abandoning her plan to snatch a gem while the merchant was distracted.

Action: To the Hierarch Hiring Center...er, 'centre'!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2015, 11:22:38 am »

"Grand then. I would like to refill or replace these empty cartridges, and purchase dried beans and the line. Long lasting, heard wearing food for two months."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2015, 10:55:59 pm »

Casslan nodded respectfully to the guards before continuing on his way and following both of his companions. He didn't feel like seeking trouble with people who were assisting mankind get back on its feet.

Action: Follow group, keep a bit of distance so as not to blow any opportunities.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2015, 10:57:58 pm »

((Quick questions for Smurf:
1. Have you seen the Fallout 4 gameplay?
2. If we can't build-a-base I'm quitting immediately))
Black lives matter.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2015, 12:06:10 am »

((new dialogue choices system is kinda weird; vats is now fucking awesome; massive gameworld ftw

build a base? if you can get all the shit you need you should be fine))
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 12:12:53 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2015, 12:26:07 am »

"How much for a room with just you in it? All right, thanks."

"No problem."

Staaaay hidden. Don't make a sound or move a muscle.

[Sneak of 25 -lower for cover- required]

You feel a presence behind you, and you turn reactively to see a nasty looking firearm pointed in your face, in the hands of a bulky man in black metal armor.

"No sudden movements."

Look around the larger buildings for the merchant guild building.

He finds it, standing out from the rest of the market area simply by being larger than any other structure nearby.

"Who would we have to see about some work?" Nikita asks.

"Merchant houses, Hierarchy, markets etc. Not hard to find at the moment, but you probably won't find much unskilled work in a bar."

Action: To the Hierarch Hiring Center...er, 'centre'!

The group enters a fairly clean room, with a receptionist tapping away at a computer.

"Welcome." she says, absentmindedly.

"Grand then. I would like to refill or replace these empty cartridges, and purchase dried beans and the line. Long lasting, heard wearing food for two months."

"I'd do that for ya at 3000 Hierarch cents, or 3500 equivalent."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

blazing glory

« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2015, 12:33:04 am »

Check out the inside of the building.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2015, 01:26:08 am »

Akio stays still but begins to spout a headache inducing fountain of random shit~ "What about sudden potatoes? Are those okay? Or sudden iguanas. Are there iguanas in the future? Or are they all dead? Are there any lizards at all? I liked lizards when they were alive. Are there lizards? Hum.. You know, lizard is a weird word. Li zard. Liiiiiizard. Ardliz~ Liziziziard~ Ever eaten a lizard before? I never have, I sorta wonder what one tastes like. Maybe it'll be like chicken? Lizards are closeish to birds right? I totally don't remember. Birds are nice. Are there birds in the future? Or is this the past and the nuclear holocaust sent the entire planet back in time several million years and we're actually mars in the future? That would be weird. I would wonder why or how the planet lost two thirds of its mass in that theoretical situation. Like. Did we crash into the moon or something? Speaking of the moon, did you know that it's orbiting away from the earth at a rate of one inch per year? It's not noticeable yet, even if this is the future. If it were noticeable, that would mean the sun would have exploded several billion years ago. Have you guys invented rocket boots yet? I can't think of how they would be a good idea, but definitely would be nice for someone to to have invented them. Just so you could say 'I has rocketboots!' Are there robots in the future? Like skynet? Did anyone invent skynet yet? Or what about ghouls? Was Fallout right? Are there immortal becancered beings that are basically zombies but not infectious? Have you ever set a helicopter on fire? I did. Once. It was sorta destroyed already due to the pilot deciding to try parking on a tree. She may have been drunk and they said I could burn the wreckage after I asked them a few hundred times. Ever licked a couch? Is couchlicking a thing in the future~?" Akio probably gets cut off at this point.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 01:29:29 am by Kevak »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2015, 09:23:52 am »

((Akio is cut off by being shot in the face for being annoying. :P))
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11