Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands  (Read 17403 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Post-Apocalyptia: The Hierarch Badlands
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2015, 06:02:47 pm »

Casslan turns his attention back to Kat and after a moment, a sound comes from his helmet, the reverberating version of a hearty laugh. "Vill thy cloths turn edge an talon 'side?" He points out in good humor. The man doesn't seem interested in making a heated discussion out of the matter, though he still sounds like he'd rather have Kat wearing something proper than not.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:29:45 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2015, 06:06:09 pm »

Lilly heads to the bar, may be she can find some work there.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2015, 06:12:09 pm »

Kat seems to think about his question, rather than lashing out-the gears slowly rolling in her mind.

"...No, of course not. But, they will allow me to not be there when the talon strikes. Your metal skin is strong, but you cannot evade blows easily-you must rely on it to protect you...I can choose to not be hit.

You do not know-my people do not wear heavy armor, usually. We prefer to remain quick and fleet of foot. If I was to wear armor, I would have to earn it in battle and war...that is the way we live and die. We say, Men and Cattle die, but heroes live forever...and heroes earn whatever they carry with them. I have earned no more than the cloth I am draped in. I am no hero. Merely a coward, who ran away from her duty to her clan...but, it is not for you to worry about, Sir of Casslan."
She replies soberly.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »

Akio attempts to locate his stuff.

He does so, the materials being located in a locker under his name.

Suddenly, the door to the surface begins sparking, with parts of it becoming red-hot. Someone's trying to cut through it... from the outside.

((gotta love those perception checks))

To the general store/ammo shop, whichever comes first.

Gar heads in to a nearby store, filled with a various amount of, well, crap.

"Welcome!"

Try to find whatever bar salvage teams about to head out tend to frequent.

After searching a few places, you come to the conclusion that you're new to this city, and it has a lot of bars. You'll probably have to ask someone to point you in the right direction.

Kaitlyn looks for a place like a tavern, or a market that has a large amount of people gathered so we can get information.

Plenty of taverns along the central road, but there's a market near the western gate with a fair amount of traffic.

If agreed, find a bar or tavern.
Lilly heads to the bar, may be she can find some work there.

Nikita and co. enter the first tavern they see, not too far from the gate. Upon entry, the barkeep gives them a small nod of the head as a sign of greetings.

RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2015, 06:47:19 pm »

Noah puts on his best innocent face.
"Hey, mister. We just came into town and we thought this would be a good place to rest. What do you have for sale?"
Black lives matter.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2015, 06:51:08 pm »

Recover stuff. Switch into comfy personal clothes. Quickly search room for anything else of use. Hide.

Question who the hell designed this place. You don't put the storage room directly above the cryochamber and you don't make the storage room the entry room. This is how stuff broke horribly. Someone designed this place in a godawful manner. Least it sorta worked though.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2015, 06:56:36 pm »

Nardo sits at the bar.
"Something strong please. So, Barkeep, you got any work for me and my friends?"
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2015, 07:18:47 pm »

"...I'm going to go visit the market. If we split up, let us meet back at the gate afterwards..." Kat says, running off.

Action: Explore the marketplace, looking for opportunity and uh, wonder.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

blazing glory

« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2015, 07:19:48 pm »

Try to find a map board.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:29:56 pm by blazing glory »

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2015, 07:24:37 pm »

"Market, looks like it has plenty of people to give us information on the area or jobs. Kaitlyn states.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2015, 07:32:39 pm »

Kat takes Kaitlyns hand and drags her along, much like a sister would.

"Come on, friend Kaitlyn of a River. I want to see the pretty stones they have...the gemstones...there's nothing like that where I come from...maybe you can buy me one of the blue ones..." She says coyly.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2015, 08:02:25 pm »

"I have earned no more than the cloth I am draped in. I am no hero. Merely a coward, who ran away from her duty to her clan...but, it is not for you to worry about, Sir of Casslan."

"Hmm, I see." he replies, rubbing the bottom of his helmet like one would scratch their chin as he continues following his companions and pushing his motorcycle, apparently deep in thought as if considering the scenario. "Dot naht thy skills." Let it not be said he didn't care about his traveling partners, though.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2015, 09:23:51 pm »

Kat takes Kaitlyns hand and drags her along, much like a sister would.

"Come on, friend Kaitlyn of a River. I want to see the pretty stones they have...the gemstones...there's nothing like that where I come from...maybe you can buy me one of the blue ones..." She says coyly.
"Wait... stop pullin on my hand." Kaitlyn shakes off Kat's grip on her. "You can't be grabbing my hand like that, I don't like being touched. Anyways we are here to find information on jobs or possible places to scavenge, not to look at gemstones we cannot even afford." she scolds Kat.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2015, 08:19:24 am »

Lilly puts her boots up on the table as she drinks.
"Well i wonder if kind works available?" she idly asks

Spoiler: Lilly Cobra (click to show/hide)
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2015, 09:43:08 am »

"Looking is free..." Kat says, following along.

Action: Looking for jobs. And gemstones!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11