Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Fantasy Police: IC  (Read 813 times)

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
Fantasy Police: IC
« on: June 10, 2015, 06:38:34 pm »

OOC

The conference room, as always, is a mess.  The work done to clean it up has done little to correct that fact and it appears to have made it somewhat worse, as an inattentive giant seems to have broken the door.  Chief K'rrc is providing the briefing today, and his presence does nothing to improve that fact.

"...Scho asch you can schee from thisch chart, The Golden Fangsch and White Flame are attempting to exschpand their territory.  Additionally, there are increasching reportsch of a new drug on the market, Artifischial Dragonsch Blood.  It is purportedly hyper addictive but that isch all that we have been informed thusch far, there are, however, unconfirmed reportsch of people growing wingsch and breathing fire. 
While the Fangsch and Flamesch are important, I am aschking for four of you to volunteer to find the supplier of the drugsch.  I am hoping to get a lid on the schituation before it becomesch pandemic.  The rest will be held in retainer for schmaller isschues.  Any volunteersch?"

What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Police: IC
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 09:13:25 pm »

Why's nobody talking?
Towards the back of the room surrounded by tall stacks of papers sits a woman, an eleven foot tall woman. Her massive right elbow arm leans against the top of a chair, while the heels of her feet carefully balance her partly reclined posture. Her dark brown eyes begin to squint as both dashes confusion and anxiety start to mount in her. Even though it is somewhat difficult to judge the emotions of a huge festering mass of meat, the giant could tell anyone would be uncomfortable with such a long silence. Dawn loudly shifts in her seat in an attempt sit up and then raises a large big arm into the air.
“Chief K'rrc, I volunteer for the drug op.”
Max avatar size is 80x80

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 09:21:13 pm »

From immediately in front of the chief, a clawed... hand-ish thing goes up as well. Evidently Korrina had something to say.
"I volunteer too. But, when we find the drug man, do we need him to stay alive?"
Black lives matter.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 09:37:44 pm »

In his own corner, Baldur heard the cheif give his breifing and opened his rotting mouth to speak

*Cough* I *wheez* volunteer to *hack* help find the dru-*cough*-gs *sniffle*

Baldur was looking forward to the idea of finding dragon people. Even if they were just rumors.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 02:43:14 pm »

((sorry for my hiatus, I'm back now))

Alex seems amused by the idea of chasing down idiotic druggies,¨I volunteer¨ he says.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.