Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll for Armok, God of Blood: Genesis  (Read 5690 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Roll for Armok, God of Blood: Genesis
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »

Name: Mistem CattenLogem
Race: Dwarf
Appearence: His hair is tawny. his hair is extremely long. His beard is thick. His eyes are amber. His nose is straight.
Personality: He likes violet spessartines, iron, Oak wood. He loves to eat kangaroo meat. He likes to drink Dwarven Ale, Dwarven Rum, and Sunshine. He likes cats. He detests frogs. He only grumbles mildly at inclement weather. He needs alcohol to get through the working day.

A short sturdy creature fond of drink and industry

Physical stats to increase: Endurance, recuperation
Physical stats to decrease: Agility

Mental stats to increase: Willpower, patience, social awareness, intuition
Mental stats to decrease: musicality, spacial sense

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2015, 05:41:25 am »

Name: Draastignatl
Race: Goblin
Appearence: (Will edit later.)
Personality: He likes obsidian, green glass, and finger lime wood. He prefers to drink pineapple wine. He likes to eat fluffy wambler meat. He likes giant cave spiders for their mystery. He detests flies. He enjoys the rain and hates being inside all day.

Physical stats to increase: Agility, Strength
Physical stats to decrease: Recuperation

Mental stats to increase: Kinesthetic sense, Intuition, Ability to focus
Mental stats to decrease: Musicality
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2015, 06:43:46 am »

Spoiler: Char sheet (click to show/hide)
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Eritzap

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 08:57:55 am »

Nunzillor: One option is to scout around your starting area, I'll make sure to set creatures on your way. Your character could start by hunting beasts before getting onto bigger game, I don't want a dead player by the first turns...
Spoiler: Players:6 (click to show/hide)
We currently have enough players to start, while staying open for more to enter. However I don't know if I can yet allow Yourmaster to be the Demon Master (even though his username fits that role)...
What do you guys think? Should I wait to see if more people want to be submit a demon, or accept Yourmaster now and just get started?

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2015, 09:05:34 am »

I am the demon lord!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 09:10:53 am by Yourmaster »
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

variablenonsense

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 09:07:18 am »

As a goblin (and therefore under his civ) I have no problem with it personally. A lil odd cause he's the only noble, but meh, whatev. Might be interesting (if he still wants to play as one).
Call me Vari. It's easier to type.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 10:39:13 am »

i just hope gaEm wont die ;_;
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 10:48:12 am »

Name: Urist McHammerer
Race: Dorf
Appearence: A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.

Personality: Urist's first toy was a little hammer, made of stone. From then on (age thirteen more specifically) he trained in hammering.

Physical stats to increase:
- Strength
- Toughness
- Endurance

Physical stats to decrease:
- Recuperation
- Diseases resistance

Mental stats to increase:
- Analytical ability
- Ability to focus
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:57:28 pm by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2015, 01:12:40 pm »

Name: Takar Elinor

Race: Elf

Appearance: Sharp features, a long nose but otherwise handsome features. Dark green eyes like the deepest part of a lake of green water. He is average height, has dark brown hair and pale white skin.

Personality: Calm, very intellectual and extremely curious about the secrets of this world. Also suprisingly alluring and charismatic, when needed.

Stat increase:
Disease resistance
Ability to focus
Willpower
Social awareness
Intuition
Agility

Stat decrease:
Musicality
Strength
Empathy

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:16:53 pm by Generally me »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2015, 01:51:13 pm »

having a single demon lord seems to make him quite OP, in my opinion. But, since you included it in the OP, I can't exactly argue for it's removal. Besides, this is DF. I just wish I had more dwarven brothers and sisters. I mean, to start our civilization on Alcohol is a no-brainer, ut I could use an anvilier and a pickmaster to round out the group, you know?

First action: build a still. ((I considered: dig the beginnings of a fortress, gather resosurces for a still, get some food, begin an expidition, or something like those, but common sense isn't really the point here.))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2015, 02:55:40 pm »

Name: AMBITIAS ROCK
Race: HUMAN

Physical stats to decrease: Diseases resistance

Mental stats to increase: Memory,  Analytical ability, Creativity, Social awareness, Kinesthetic sense
Mental stats to decrease: Musicality, Empathy, Patience
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:33:46 pm by poketwo »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2015, 03:52:36 pm »

Mental stats to increase: Memory,  Analytical ability, Creativity, Social awareness
Mental stats to decrease: Musicality, Kinesthetic sense
you really want to reduce your kinesthetic sense for your swordsman, in favor of creativity, memory, and analytic ability? Social awareness, I understand - followers and all.

Eritzap

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2015, 04:12:20 pm »

Nidilap:
- To increase 4 physical stats, you need to decrease 3 physical stats (you only decrease 2)
- To increase 2 mental stats, you don't need to decrease any mental stats (you decrease 1)

Generally me:
- To increase 1 physical stats, you don't need to decrease any physical stats (you decrease 1)
- To increase 5 mental stats, you need to decrease 3 mental stats (you decrease 2)
- An Elf, being immortal, wouldn't feel the need to workship a death god; plus, Elves don't workship any god, but a Force

Ozarck:
- For simplicity sake, only one civilization per race are available, as a result only one Goblin civilization exists and requiere a Demon Master.
- Don't forget there will be NPC Dwarves to keep you company till new players become a Dorf

---------------------

I will accept Janbyonm'Dknom as the Master of the Goblin civilization.
Tomorrow I will post the introduction to the first turn, which will include the state of the world, the rolled stats of the characters, and the situation each civilization starts in.
The game will stay opened to any new player even after the first turn, for the time being.
Spoiler: Players: 9 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 05:27:48 pm by Eritzap »

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2015, 04:19:59 pm »

Mental stats to increase: Memory,  Analytical ability, Creativity, Social awareness
Mental stats to decrease: Musicality, Kinesthetic sense
you really want to reduce your kinesthetic sense for your swordsman, in favor of creativity, memory, and analytic ability? Social awareness, I understand - followers and all.
I THOUGHT IT HAD TO DO WITH FIRE!!!!

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2015, 04:57:53 pm »

Nidilap:
- To increase 4 physical stats, you need to decrease 3 physical stats (you only decrease 2)
- To increase 2 mental stats, you don't need to decrease any mental stats (you decrease 1)

Generally me:
- To increase 1 physical stats, you don't need to decrease any physical stats (you decrease 1)
- To increase 5 mental stats, you need to decrease 3 mental stats (you decrease 2)
- An Elf, being immortal, wouldn't feel the need to workship a death god; plus, Elves don't workship any god, but a Force

Ozarck:
- For simplicity sake, only one civilization per race are available, as a result only one Goblin civilization exists and requiere a Demon Master.
- Don't forget there will be NPC Dwarves to keep you company till new players become a Dorf

---------------------

I will accept Janbyonm'Dknom as the Master of the Goblin civilization.
Tomorrow I will post the introduction to the first turn, which will include the state of the world, the rolled stats of the characters, and the situation each civilization starts in.
The game will stay opened to any new player even after the first turn, for the time being.
Spoiler: Players: 9 (click to show/hide)

Fixed
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6