Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 52026 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Angry panda
« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2015, 08:33:37 am »

"Hmm... It had red hair. Who is the King? Hehehe, brother you are one funny man... The only king." Joe points at Fitzgerald the dog.

"Oh, red-haired? Yeah, I've seen that kid. Didn't seem too gremlinous or any shit like that. Whaddaya want with the kid, anyhow? Or what does the king want with him?"
"Apparently he wanted the kid to lead us here... I can't make out much about this shit though. I don't know why the little gremlin ran from me... It's not like I'm crazy or something!?!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 28, 2015, 08:46:43 am »

"Apparently he wanted the kid to lead us here... I can't make out much about this shit though. I don't know why the little gremlin ran from me... It's not like I'm crazy or something!?!"

"Don't seem to me like you needed a kid to lead you here, yeah? Anyway, did you, like, tell the kid you mean him no harm first?"

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 28, 2015, 09:06:26 am »

"Don't seem to me like you needed a kid to lead you here, yeah? Anyway, did you, like, tell the kid you mean him no harm first?"
"Erg... maybe... I might have screamed at him a bit..."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 28, 2015, 09:27:45 am »

"That ain't the way you make friends, Joe. You oughta apologize to the poor little man, he was scared like the dickens."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 28, 2015, 09:31:00 am »

"That ain't the way you make friends, Joe. You oughta apologize to the poor little man, he was scared like the dickens."

"Oh, uh... I suppose I will apologize to him then. Is he nearby? Could you bring him in here?" Joe buries his teeth back into the dead panda, eating some meat.

Nunzillor

« Reply #320 on: August 28, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »

Eddie nods, looking rather defeated.  "I... I see.  Well, thank you for doing what you can.  Is there someone I can talk to that coordinates the city's defense?  There is a dangerous individual nearby I must warn them of."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 28, 2015, 02:18:32 pm »

"Oh, uh... I suppose I will apologize to him then. Is he nearby? Could you bring him in here?" Joe buries his teeth back into the dead panda, eating some meat.

"Little man! You around? Joe here says he's sorry for scaring you like that!" Brother Marcel shouts to the cave around here. "Maybe he'll forgive you, ya never know," he adds as an aside to Joe.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 28, 2015, 05:08:45 pm »

"Little man! You around? Joe here says he's sorry for scaring you like that!" Brother Marcel shouts to the cave around here. "Maybe he'll forgive you, ya never know," he adds as an aside to Joe.

(NOTE TO GM: Do the following only if Sonny can hear Brother Marcel, otherwise do my previously posted action)

Sonny hears the monk, and yells back:
"Huh!?  Who's Joe?  Hold on, I'm coming!"

Approach cautiously.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 29, 2015, 02:34:21 pm »

Glowing tunnel 1

Use LED flashlight, and start going through the tunnel, looking for any signs of civilization.

Weighting your options you choose to follow wet foot prints leading to squarish tunnel. After few sharp turns it opens into a wel lit tunnel. Moss on the ground is glowing teal light that is overshadowed with while light that's coming from nowhere. Thin veins of gold run across walls and ceilings, various beetles, flies and caterpillars make their home in the moss. Thin muddy brook flows forward from previous cave along edge of the tunnel.

The only real sight of civilization however is a middleaged man laying dead on ground. You recognize his trenchcoat and fedora. He was the one few who survived the ride in the airplane with you. Looking closer you see his clothes and hat are glowing slightly, and there's something glowing in his briefcase that he's still holding.

The city in dark

take of all of my clothes, bury them and all of my equipment except for a small peice of det-cord and a remote detonater, then mark where I buried them. Then set up a small det-cord charge connected to a remote detonater, a few meters away from wear I buried my stuff, then hide the remote detonater on my person.Then skirt around the city, giving it a wide birth, while I try to diguise my voice.

All clothes? Okay, if you say so. You dig a hole with your bare hands and dump everything you have into the hole, except piece of det-cord and a detonator for it. After burying your stuff, you memorize its location and bury your remaing piece of explosives near it.

[Explosives: 3] You hastily connect the detonator to the piece of det-cord before hiding it. Not your best job, but that's the price of haste. Proceeding clockwise around the city you refresh your memory about disguising your voice.

New skill: Disguising: [4] Trained.
Well, it's about as good as you were trained for. There's plenty of space for improvement, but you are confident you can fool the fat man.

Eddie nods, looking rather defeated.  "I... I see.  Well, thank you for doing what you can.  Is there someone I can talk to that coordinates the city's defense?  There is a dangerous individual nearby I must warn them of."

"I don't know. Maybe. You have to ask around. We are poor folk here so we don't have much in ways of firearms here. But we are creative." The old doc says with grin.

[Spot: 3] Now that you have time to look around you spot stairs in far corner accompanied what looks like business signs. There's probably another store in upstairs or downstairs, but you can't see clearly enough.

Engraved cave

"Eat up Wilson! You look famished!"

Join the feast. perhaps try to cook my bit of panda.

[4] Mm, it's not that bad, if you consider your situation. Fresh warm bloody flesh could taste better if cooked properly, but that doesn't seem to be part of the King's culinary culture.

Upon recognizing his old pal, Brother Marcel smiles and calls out.

"Hey Joe! Nice work on that panda! Endangering them fuckers right and proper, I see."

He slips out of the shadows on his crutch.

"Way I see it, if the Lord liked 'em that much, he'd have made 'em more durable, eh? Or at least made 'em look less amazing as coats, huh?"

Greet Joe amicably. Compliment him on his attire and exquisite ability at murder.

That you do. As you do so Joe cuts pieces of panda's flesh and eats them raw. That man is true survivor.

Continue to wait.

(NOTE TO GM: Do the following only if Sonny can hear Brother Marcel, otherwise do my previously posted action)

Sonny hears the monk, and yells back:
"Huh!?  Who's Joe?  Hold on, I'm coming!"

Approach cautiously.

If this was in overworld you wouldn't hear him, but caves seem to have good acoustics. Granted, all trees and grass here eats much strength out of a good yell, but it remains barely clear enough for you to recognize and understand.
It's... an interesting sight to see. A dog and crazy man eating raw corpse a skinned bear in light of glowing rock... The monk standing nearby, watching. At least Joe is using his knife.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 29, 2015, 03:49:40 pm »

At seeing the crazy man once again, Sonny begun screaming and yelled:
"Ahh!  It's him!  Watch out, Mr. Monk!  He's dangerous!"
Hide nearby.  Run if pursued.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 29, 2015, 04:32:38 pm »

Carefully open suitcase, and continue on forward.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 29, 2015, 05:14:18 pm »

dentonate the charge throw away the detonator, then run into to the city screaming"A crazy man with a gun, he tried to kill me"

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 29, 2015, 06:13:52 pm »

Joe lifts his head up from the bloody panda corpse, blood dripping from his mouth, and says "Wait, don't run! I uh... am sorry for scaring you little grem- I mean child... I only wished to bring you to The King, as he requested. Please just stop hiding, the kingdom can only become stronger with more numbers."

Joe wipes some blood off his lips, and licks his fingers. He faces Brother Marcel "So, where should we go after this? I was thinking about that farm we saw from the hillside. That is, if the city is a dead end."

Speak to everyone.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 29, 2015, 07:11:55 pm »

"What? Naw, that's Joe. He's mostly harmless," Brother Marcel says. "You shouldn't be judging folks on their appearances. Give Joe a chance!"

Joe wipes some blood off his lips, and licks his fingers. He faces Brother Marcel "So, where should we go after this? I was thinking about that farm we saw from the hillside. That is, if the city is a dead end."

"Don't remember the farm, but the city leads to places. There's people shooting guns there, though, so I went the other way and found you shooting your gun here. It's been a day of weird shit, my brother," says the monk.

"Though... maybe eating raw panda ain't such a good idea, y'know? They probably got worms in 'em."

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 29, 2015, 07:16:49 pm »

"What? Naw, that's Joe. He's mostly harmless," Brother Marcel says. "You shouldn't be judging folks on their appearances. Give Joe a chance!"

"Don't remember the farm, but the city leads to places. There's people shooting guns there, though, so I went the other way and found you shooting your gun here. It's been a day of weird shit, my brother," says the monk.

"Though... maybe eating raw panda ain't such a good idea, y'know? They probably got worms in 'em."

"Oh, worms..." Joe shrugs and then turns around, facing a wall. He begins speaking, he apparently thinks the wall is the child "Yeah, I only harm those who fuck with King Fitzgerald the Third, Wilson, myself, and my friends... right Brother?"
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33