Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 51313 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Angry panda
« Reply #345 on: September 01, 2015, 12:49:54 pm »

The city in dark

My name is mark jhonson, I was in the shower when suddenly I was in the field over there. A crazy man was trying to kill, a fat dude. So I ran away.
talkity

"Tried to kill our scout? That's not good!"
"What he looked like? Did he got any other weapons? Company?"

One man takes of his shirt and hands it to you. It's dirty and blue, but it's better than nothing.

Get to the city block, and knock on doors, asking for medical help, and for anti-venin.

Buildings on this side are all apartment buildings by look of it. You explain your situation to voice behind first door that answered at all.

"Another one? Is there nothing but snakes out there? Come in, there's dangerous people outside. I'll go get the doc." The door opens and reveals the person behind it. Middle aged Indian woman, judged by clothing and fashion. She pulls you in and pushes you on a very used looking chair before leaving you alone.

You are stating to feel lightheaded. And your bitten leg is getting very pale.

Gun range sounds promising, go there.

Stairs down once and stairs down again while not feeling good. [3] It takes while to get down and ultimately you trip down from last step. [6] Remembering the single thing from those online karate lessons you do very impressive ukemi. As you stand up you feel pain on your side, right where the gunshot wound is.

The shooting range is simple one. Small round table next to where you would shoot from, yellow line painted on concrete floor to mark distance. Targets are just rags with painted red rings nailed on logs. Simple, as is the whole city. There's one man sitting near the door, dressed slighly better than others you have seen so far.

Engraved cave

"Uh, hello? Child? This is Joe... I am sorry about scaring you.. I just wanted to serve my king. Please come with us young one... Once you are part of our kingdom no one messes with you... without going through me first... and I make excellent fur coats."

Speak.

Words. The King finishes his feast. He looks quite pleased, licking blood from his face.

"Dang pagan caves with their jibber-jabber."

Brother Marcel goes back to Joe.

"Does that there shiny crystal of yours feel like lighting up the walls of this here cave? I think there might be, like, exits in here that I haven't seen."

You went like four meters away from him. Not much of travelling done here.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nunzillor

« Reply #346 on: September 01, 2015, 02:09:02 pm »

"KIII-aww, ouch.  God damn it, this is worse than Windows 8..."

Check wound, was it re-opened?  If not, greet the man:

"Hello there, do you know where I can get a firearm?  Someone tried to kill me and I need to find a weapon!  It's safe with me, you know: I was a sharpshooter in my town's militia."

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 01, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »

put on the shirt
I didn't get a good look at him, but he had a gun and a knife.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 01, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »

Calm self down, and try to control breathing, to prevent venom spread.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: September 01, 2015, 08:36:01 pm »

"Me.. weird... I guess so. Hahaha! I might just be a bit unhinged!" Joe laughs uncontrollably and aids Brother Marcel in his cave exploration by lighting the way.

Help the brother explore the cave. Light anything up that is needed.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 02, 2015, 12:21:28 am »

Explore the cave properly this time.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 02, 2015, 06:56:40 am »

Slowly sneak toward the crazy guy and the monk. Observe them carefully.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 02, 2015, 11:05:48 am »

The city in dark

"KIII-aww, ouch.  God damn it, this is worse than Windows 8..."

Check wound, was it re-opened?  If not, greet the man:

"Hello there, do you know where I can get a firearm?  Someone tried to kill me and I need to find a weapon!  It's safe with me, you know: I was a sharpshooter in my town's militia."

[First aid: 1] Bandages don't seem any redder than usual. Probably just some old bruise or something irrelevant.

"Not from here. This is simply a shooting range. Try the downtown stores. They usually have goodies hidden somewhere."

put on the shirt
I didn't get a good look at him, but he had a gun and a knife.

The shirt is long enough cover your junk as long as you don't get excited.

"If he was alone then we can handle him. Let's go boys! And you, get some pants. That's not cool, man." Large number of men runs out and into darkness. Those who remain keep their makeshift weapons handy and walk deeper into the building.

Calm self down, and try to control breathing, to prevent venom spread.

[5] You breathe deep and slow, and enter a kind of meditative state where you are barely conscious of your enviroment. You don't even notice when the woman returns with older man who quickly injects you with something and treats your leg. He finally slaps you awake after he's done.

"You awake now? Good. You foreigners seem to have tendecy of getting bitten. Now, venom shouldn't be problem, but your leg is in bad shape because you pulled the tourniquet way too tight. Had it remained longer I would have to perform field amputation which in our current situation would have big risks involved. Treat your leg carefully from now on.
I see you have first aid kit. Can I have it? I have other injured people here and I need all medical equipment I can get, because I have almost nothing in hand."

Engraved cave

"Me.. weird... I guess so. Hahaha! I might just be a bit unhinged!" Joe laughs uncontrollably and aids Brother Marcel in his cave exploration by lighting the way.

Help the brother explore the cave. Light anything up that is needed.
Explore the cave properly this time.

You two keep walking deeper into darkness following the wall of text without encountering nothing beyond some lizards, more trees and hills. About 500 meters from previous entrance you find another. Much like the other one, you can see light shining from there. But unlike in the previous glowing tunnel, this light feels natural, like sunlight. The tunnel goes a bit up and then turns down hiding the source of light from view.

Slowly sneak toward the crazy guy and the monk. Observe them carefully.

Crazy one picks up his panda clothes and walks away with the monk. Being left alone in dark cave known to contain big angry pandas feels scary so you sneak after them, staying just outside of light. You stop when they stop, in front of a tunnel radiating sunlight.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 02, 2015, 06:15:12 pm »

Give to kit to the doctor.
"Wha-What? Okay, you can have the kit."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 02, 2015, 08:00:53 pm »

"Well, the only way we can find King Fitz's kingdom is to continue on! Let's see where this leads!"

Carefully walk through the tunnel, trying to find the light. Be on the lookout for any pitfalls or other dangers.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 03, 2015, 12:50:40 am »

"Natural light? Baller," says Brother Marcel.

Equally carefully walk through the tunnel (not like I can walk otherwise with the crutch) and be wary of shenanigans.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 03, 2015, 10:49:53 am »

Continue following them, sneakily.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Nunzillor

« Reply #357 on: September 03, 2015, 02:58:27 pm »

"Ah, thank you.  I'll be back."

Walk downstairs, slowly, to the bike store.  Is there a clerk to talk to?  If not, borrow a nice mountain bike and head outside.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: September 03, 2015, 03:20:49 pm »

find pants

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 04, 2015, 02:25:50 pm »

The city in dark

Give to kit to the doctor.
"Wha-What? Okay, you can have the kit."

The doc takes the kit and looks trhough its contents. "Oh, these are useful. Well, take care of your leg. If it starts getting numb after this it probably means necrosis."
After that he leaves.

"Ah, thank you.  I'll be back."

Walk downstairs, slowly, to the bike store.  Is there a clerk to talk to?  If not, borrow a nice mountain bike and head outside.

You are in downstairs. The shooting range is underground, McDonalds is on ground level and bike store is above that, neatly in stack. You recall that there was somebody in the bike store, but you didn't pay any attention to him. Or her.

You have to climb stairs anyway if you want to go anywhere so up you go, towards fast food place. Come to think about it, you are a bit hungry from all this exercise...
[Endurance: 6] No stairs are going to stop you! You make it up in one go and promptly fall on your knees as world goes black. You are out of breath, heart is beating like nightcore skrillex and you sweat like little piglet. Your mind starts to wander and old forgotten memories from past resurface.

find pants

[Search: 6] You wander deeper into building on your quest to find pants. You go through break room, rest room, server room, womens dressing room where from you get thrown out fast before you finally find dirty overalls to match your dirty shirt. They are slightly uncomfortable without underwear, but that's fine. That's your fetish.

Large mountains cave

"Well, the only way we can find King Fitz's kingdom is to continue on! Let's see where this leads!"

Carefully walk through the tunnel, trying to find the light. Be on the lookout for any pitfalls or other dangers.
"Natural light? Baller," says Brother Marcel.

Equally carefully walk through the tunnel (not like I can walk otherwise with the crutch) and be wary of shenanigans.
Continue following them, sneakily.

[Sonny sneaking: 4] Neither Joe or Marcel notices Sonny sneaking after them.

The group walks slowly and carefully up into the tunnel. It levels soon after the downward slope and leads you into light and out into nice flat terrace. And what you see out here is... pretty fucking big cave. Better call for Guinness Records because you are hard pressed to find bigger underground open space. This one beats most records by few orders of magnitude. Easy estimate says the cave room is about 500 meters tall. The opposite wall is... around 10 kilometers away and width is whopping assload long. You can just barely see that there is in fact a walls in both ends.

Floor of this badass cave is relatively flat, with exception of miniature mountains scattered around. Those are almost reaching to the ceiling. There's also few big ass pillars of live stone rising from floor to ceiling. And a river. Real river. And real forest. Tall trees with very thick trunk and few stubby branches on top. Smaller ones surrounding them all around. Birds flying around. Animals wandering within the forest. It's teeming with life! And you think you just might see some buildings in other side of river and to right of you. Maybe 8 km or so away.

And as usual you cannot see where the light comes from. In fact, you cannot even see your own shadows.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 33