Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 52019 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Angry panda
« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2015, 05:33:38 pm »

Examine leg, to see for any signs of necrosis, and find extra clothes I packed.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 08:42:54 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 05, 2015, 02:30:35 am »

"That's gonna be a lotta walkin'," says Brother Marcel. "To the buildings, y'think?" he asks of Joe, pointing at the distant silhouettes.

If Joe has no better ideas, head for the distant buildings.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 05, 2015, 03:40:13 am »

"That's gonna be a lotta walkin'," says Brother Marcel. "To the buildings, y'think?" he asks of Joe, pointing at the distant silhouettes.

The ones accross the river or to right?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 05, 2015, 03:48:43 am »

The ones accross the river or to right?

((The ones that are closer. And if there's a tie, the ones that don't require an invalid to ford a river.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #364 on: September 05, 2015, 04:57:26 am »

So this is what death is like, I suppose.  Sort of relaxing, in a horrible way.  And the memories, they are so sweet... Ah, how could I have forgotten the old AV Club...

Reminisce and try to lower my heartbeat by thinking of some relaxing memories, like the AV Club or passing the multiple choice exam and getting that online orange belt.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 05, 2015, 06:17:14 am »

look for a weapon

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 06, 2015, 03:12:07 pm »

The city in dark

Examine leg, to see for any signs of necrosis, and find extra clothes I packed.

[First aid: 5] No sign of necrosis, none you can see anyway. Swelling is starting to settle down, tingling and pain tells that nerves still work and your toes still move as you want to. There's still bruises and some miscoloring, but those are side effect of the venom and should go away eventually.

You take out the extra clothes carefully, trying to avoid smearing blood on them.

So this is what death is like, I suppose.  Sort of relaxing, in a horrible way.  And the memories, they are so sweet... Ah, how could I have forgotten the old AV Club...

Reminisce and try to lower my heartbeat by thinking of some relaxing memories, like the AV Club or passing the multiple choice exam and getting that online orange belt.

[6] Oh yes, the good times! And that one time when guys on internet trolled you into flame wars, and the one when you joined on one of those fake IPhone advertisements that caused your not so tech-savvy friend boiling his phone and found out you were responsible for it. Guess the final film also includes the bad moments...

"Oh great, he's already dying. Should I waste this on him or use it for someone who actually might survive? Decisions, decisions..."

Angels don't sound like you thought they would. This one sounds like an old man!

look for a weapon

[Search: 2] Either the men took all weapons or there never was any. Well, it's not like you need a weapon to kill a man.

Large mountains cave

Joe ain't voicing his ideas. His dog pokes its nose on back of his knees.

You look around a way to descend down to the forest and do find stairs conviently carved on side of the wall. It doesn't have any safety rails or anything, so single misstep will result either death or great deal of bruises and broken bones. You already got one, so that aspect doesn't sound very attractive. Eh, whatever, you live only once! You start your long treck down hoping Joe will follow.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 06, 2015, 06:11:10 pm »

Joe's legs buckle from King fitz's nuzzle and he faceplants. He lifts his head up and groans "Ugh... what? Oh hey King Fitz, I had a brain fart... Let's follow Brother Marcel! Wait up Brother!"

Follow Marcel, try to contain myself and not fall...

Nunzillor

« Reply #368 on: September 06, 2015, 06:58:55 pm »

Oh crud, that doesn't sound like an angel.  Must be a demon!

"Please, spare me from damnation!  I'm not a bad person, I've only left one person to die, tops.  Honest!  And come on, the reaction to those ads was hilarious.  Who knew there were so many morons with expensive phones?"

Extol virtues.  Resist damnation.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 01:58:09 am by Nunzillor »

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 06, 2015, 07:24:27 pm »

Continue following, sneakily.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 07, 2015, 11:07:22 am »

Joe's legs buckle from King fitz's nuzzle and he faceplants. He lifts his head up and groans "Ugh... what? Oh hey King Fitz, I had a brain fart... Let's follow Brother Marcel! Wait up Brother!"

"I knew you'd come around, my brother!"

Wait up for Joe to catch up and then very carefully proceed down the grand staircase.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 07, 2015, 05:32:42 pm »

Try to find a shower or something, and clean myself, and also clean the wound.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 07, 2015, 05:44:49 pm »

go outside

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 09, 2015, 11:53:29 am »

The city in dark

Oh crud, that doesn't sound like an angel.  Must be a demon!

"Please, spare me from damnation!  I'm not a bad person, I've only left one person to die, tops.  Honest!  And come on, the reaction to those ads was hilarious.  Who knew there were so many morons with expensive phones?"

Extol virtues.  Resist damnation.

[4] "He must be hallucinating." says angelic voice.
"Burying him is gonna be demanding task. Thanks to gods I don't have to do that." the demon says. Rejoice, it almost sounds like demons don't want you! And presence of angel must mean a spot in heaven for you! Hopefully they got high speed network in there...

Goodbye confining meatsack, hello sweet release! You are dead. Technically you had one turn more to live, but there's nothing that can save you so...

Up for another round?

Try to find a shower or something, and clean myself, and also clean the wound.

The owner of the house points you to the shower, where you clean all blood off from your hands, knees, face and wherever it seeped through your clothes. Dangerous business this traveling in other dimensions.

You find out that the old doctor already treated the wound. Professionally. So no need to worry about it.

go outside

You do so. Few people have returned outside as well and wander from building to another, calling different names, but never getting response.

Large mountains cave

Follow Marcel, try to contain myself and not fall...

No problem man, you dance the stairs down past Marcel. His Majesty High King Fitzgerald do take the stairs in less flashy style.

Brother Marcel on the other hand... He slips. [2] And you fail to catch him as he rolls down the stairs and off into rocks. He stops there near first trees, bloody and unmoving.

"I knew you'd come around, my brother!"

Wait up for Joe to catch up and then very carefully proceed down the grand staircase.

Joe dances past you all the way down.

[2-1] Your feet slips and not even Joe can't stop you falling despite of him having apparently excellent balance.
[1] ...

Well... I didn't want to this happen for such funny character, but die has spoken. Rolling down long stone stairs and off into rocks does prove extremely fatal for prospects of living.

Continue following, sneakily.

[Hiding: 3] Sneaking after them without slightest cover is damn hard. Best you can do is hug a wall and pretend to be a rock.

Only reason they don't notice you is because the monk missteps and rolls the stairs down all the way. It looks very painful and he doesn't stand up after he finally stops moving...

Level up! Your hiding skill is now Trained!

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
Old sigs.
Games.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Stairs are dangerous
« Reply #374 on: September 09, 2015, 01:16:31 pm »

"NO!!! Mr. Monk!!"

Rush out of hiding to the dead monk's side.  Examine the body and foolishly try to wake him up.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 33