Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 51964 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Question: Conquistador
« Reply #435 on: October 01, 2015, 02:25:15 pm »

"Hmm... how odd..."

Go find the strange man the dwarf mentioned. By the docks you said?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 04, 2015, 01:15:14 pm »

"Hmm... how odd..."

"Quite odd indeed."

You leave police to do whatever they were doing and proceed towards the river and docks. The main dock, which this probably is, has quite few boats. Suprisingly they resemble normal boats you have seen in your life. This is probably because seafaring/water travel is very old form of technology, perfected long time ago. Even now, well, before the Question, all development in boats is simply making them bigger. Basic shape has remained unchanged for hundreds if not thousands years.

Now what way it was again? Upstream? Let's try that. You stare the river few seconds to determine the direction if flows and then head upstream. It doesn't take you long to find correct house. Even if they are all fancy and glittery, this one has covered windows. Because emo kids like dark stuff. Gotta be the right one.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 04, 2015, 04:21:19 pm »

Check the building.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 04, 2015, 05:00:10 pm »

wait for them to return

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 04, 2015, 07:22:23 pm »

"Can I just have some water?  Thank you, Ma'am."
Sonny looked at the strange paintings with curiosity.
"Why is it all moving?  Are you from the future?"

Continue to be cautious.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 05, 2015, 11:29:14 am »

The city in dark

Check the building.

[Search: 5] Well, it is a relatively normal apartment building. Except it has "poor" metaphorically written all over it. You wander onto the floor where signal seems to be strongest and knock all doors but no one answers.

wait for them to return

It takes some time, but people pile up quite nice pile of steel and iron. Amount of fuel on the other hand is very low. The excuse is "there isn't free useable fuel".

Futuristic city

"Can I just have some water?  Thank you, Ma'am."
Sonny looked at the strange paintings with curiosity.
"Why is it all moving?  Are you from the future?"

Continue to be cautious.

"Certainly!" she goes into kitchen and brings you a glass of water. "It's probably very neat computer display. No, I don't think I am from future. Unless you are from past. Are you form past? It was June 2015 when I last time checked."

You hear other kids yelling and laughing on outside. "Ah, sounds like my neighbour let his kids out."

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 05, 2015, 08:03:29 pm »

"Hmm... how odd..."

"Quite odd indeed."

You leave police to do whatever they were doing and proceed towards the river and docks. The main dock, which this probably is, has quite few boats. Suprisingly they resemble normal boats you have seen in your life. This is probably because seafaring/water travel is very old form of technology, perfected long time ago. Even now, well, before the Question, all development in boats is simply making them bigger. Basic shape has remained unchanged for hundreds if not thousands years.

Now what way it was again? Upstream? Let's try that. You stare the river few seconds to determine the direction if flows and then head upstream. It doesn't take you long to find correct house. Even if they are all fancy and glittery, this one has covered windows. Because emo kids like dark stuff. Gotta be the right one.
Knock on the door. If there is no, or a less than pleasent response. Scream inane things at the house.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 06, 2015, 04:20:53 pm »

Go visit the other kids.
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 06, 2015, 05:45:25 pm »

Peek in a few rooms.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 08, 2015, 11:38:49 am »

The city in dark

Peek in a few rooms.

[Search: 4] First door you try is unlocked. Behind it is just another poor man's room. Empty of inhabitants despite of having fresh traces of living, but you find a oldish Dell laptop sitting on a table and a router hanging on wall.

Futuristic city

"Hmm... how odd..."

"Quite odd indeed."

Knock on the door. If there is no, or a less than pleasent response. Scream inane things at the house.

"One moment." is response for your knocking. About a minute later the door opens. The guy in the house is wearing black long sleeved shirt, black jeans, has black hair combed over one eye, pale skin and few piercings on lips and nose.

"What do you want?" he asks in weary voice.

Go visit the other kids.

You turn to visit the others kids.

[Spot: 3] Something falls past your face and suddenly something is pressing hard against your throat.
[2 vs 6] You struggle, but find it impossible to escape and breathe. "What a catch!" says the woman behind you with oddly excited voice.

HavingPhun
Megggas
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
Old sigs.
Games.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 08, 2015, 02:25:28 pm »

Joe bends a knee to the dog at his side. "I present to you, King of our realm... King Fitzgerald!" he lifts a crystal in his hand to the air "This, is Wilson, the great and powerful Sage of the Nether Realms!"

He stands, and turns towards the strange man with a quizzical look on his face.

"Well, I was looking for any people of interest who could possibly tell me about this place... or perhaps where it's center is. A dwarf told me about some weird emo guy... you know where I can find him?"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 08, 2015, 02:43:12 pm »

Joe bends a knee to the dog at his side. "I present to you, King of our realm... King Fitzgerald!" he lifts a crystal in his hand to the air "This, is Wilson, the great and powerful Sage of the Nether Realms!"

"You are nuts."

He stands, and turns towards the strange man with a quizzical look on his face.

"Well, I was looking for any people of interest who could possibly tell me about this place... or perhaps where it's center is. A dwarf told me about some weird emo guy... you know where I can find him?"

"That would be me. And I know nothing of this place. Other than it turned my lie into truth."
Old sigs.
Games.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 08, 2015, 09:05:35 pm »

Scream for help.  Continue trying to escape.  Beg for mercy if necessary.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 11, 2015, 05:44:43 am »

go look for more fuel

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 11, 2015, 06:00:23 am »