Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: Question: Conquistador  (Read 51998 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: [Experimental] Question: Angry panda
« Reply #330 on: August 29, 2015, 07:19:22 pm »

"Oh, worms..." Joe shrugs and then turns around, facing a wall. He begins speaking, he apparently thinks the wall is the child "Yeah, I only harm those who fuck with King Fitzgerald the Third, Wilson, myself, and my friends... right Brother?"

"That ain't quite the Christian way, but I say it's close enough for the likes of us."

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 30, 2015, 01:14:55 pm »

The city in dark

Carefully open suitcase, and continue on forward.

Let's see what he got...

Spoiler: Briefcase (click to show/hide)

You can retroactively pick what you want. Continuing forward along the tunnel you finally reach its end, and find a civilization. A single city block in a rather large dark cave, well lit by street lights. Some distance to left of it is a lit farm fields. Based on lights in distance you assume the cave is a square.

There's sudden small explosion near farms.

Oh, and your bitten leg is starting to go numb.

dentonate the charge throw away the detonator, then run into to the city screaming"A crazy man with a gun, he tried to kill me"

You are a little worried if you primed the detonator properly. It was quite hastily done after all. If it doesn't work you only have to go back and rearm it. Well, no use wondering about it. All you lose is time. To much of your pleasure it seems to work just fine and nice *boom* echoes through the cave and it definitely gathers attention of the few locals you see wandering around. Now then, to the next part of your plan.

[Disguising: 6] "Help! Help! Please save me! There's crazy people with bazookas, they tried to kill me! Heeelp!" That was the plan, right? Scare them with exlosives, yes? Well, that certainly works. Within seconds streets are empty of life, leaving you outside alone.

Engraved cave

At seeing the crazy man once again, Sonny begun screaming and yelled:
"Ahh!  It's him!  Watch out, Mr. Monk!  He's dangerous!"
Hide nearby.  Run if pursued.

[Hiding: 4] The best hiding place is behind any tree in shadows, so that's where you run to. Thankfully nobody chases you.

Joe lifts his head up from the bloody panda corpse, blood dripping from his mouth, and says "Wait, don't run! I uh... am sorry for scaring you little grem- I mean child... I only wished to bring you to The King, as he requested. Please just stop hiding, the kingdom can only become stronger with more numbers."

Joe wipes some blood off his lips, and licks his fingers. He faces Brother Marcel "So, where should we go after this? I was thinking about that farm we saw from the hillside. That is, if the city is a dead end."

Speak to everyone.

Well the kid ran away. Again.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2015, 01:37:44 pm »

Look for anyone i the city while still screaming about the crazy explosives man

Nunzillor

« Reply #333 on: August 30, 2015, 01:51:16 pm »

"What was that?"

Go into the upstairs shop.  Look outside through a window, see what the explosion was.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 30, 2015, 05:31:36 pm »

Joe speaks to King Fitz. "My king, I think you might have to go and greet the child personally, in order to get it to stop hiding... I cannot convince it to come with us."

See if Fitz will try and convince the kid to come with us.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 30, 2015, 06:16:15 pm »

Scream for help, and that I've been bitten by a rattlesnake.
((I'll take the money, flashlight, one crystal, and the cigarettes.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 31, 2015, 01:09:26 am »

Continue hiding and listening.  If found by a friendly dog, resist urge to smile and pet the dog.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 01:16:06 am by Megggas »
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 31, 2015, 01:13:40 am »

"The little man's good at running away, that's for sure. I get the feeling he'll be all right here with skills like that."

Search for secrets in this cave. Perhaps it's not a dead end at all.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2015, 01:07:27 pm »

The city in dark

Look for anyone i the city while still screaming about the crazy explosives man

You run into nearest building while screaming your story. Inside, apparently a lobby for some company, you find bunch of men and women wielding chains, metal pipes, hammers, pickaxes and other dangerous metal objects that are not weapons but will definitely function as one. They don't look friendly sort of people.

"Where? Who the hell are you?"
"And why you are naked?"

"What was that?"

Go into the upstairs shop.  Look outside through a window, see what the explosion was.

Upwards pointing sign reads "Bikes" while the other one reads as "Shooting range". You take it slowly and carefully, occasionally stopping as your vision darkens momentary, but you do make it upstairs. As the sign promised, you find a lot of various bikes there. From cheap and simple to expensive racing bikes.

You can't see where the explosion came from. Probably because you took so long climbing up that all traces of explosion disappeared.

Scream for help, and that I've been bitten by a rattlesnake.
((I'll take the money, flashlight, one crystal, and the cigarettes.

[1] You scream from bottom of your lungs but it is instantly transformed into horrible coughing fit. The end result is that your throat hurts and your lungs feel like they are trying to climb up. Besides the city block is about half kilometer away and streets are empty of people. Chances of you being heard from this distance is low anyway.

Engraved cave

Joe speaks to King Fitz. "My king, I think you might have to go and greet the child personally, in order to get it to stop hiding... I cannot convince it to come with us."

See if Fitz will try and convince the kid to come with us.

[Benevolence of King: 2] The Great King stops his feast and speaks to you. "The peasant child has already fulfilled our need. If you, Marquis Smith, wish to him to join our entourage then you are free to persuade him by yourself."

Continue hiding and listening.  If found by a friendly dog, resist urge to smile and pet the dog.

You hear the dog barking, but that's about it. Nobody bothers you.

"The little man's good at running away, that's for sure. I get the feeling he'll be all right here with skills like that."

Search for secrets in this cave. Perhaps it's not a dead end at all.

You mean something else besides the quite literal wall of text next to you? It is quite possible that the cave isn't a dead end, but you really need light if you wish to find anything else.

[Forbidden knowledge: 3] Well, the wall of text. you feel like there's secrets hidden in there, but you need to see more to make informed judgement.

Harry Baldman
HavingPhun
Megggas
Nunzillor
Urist McCoder
wipeout1024
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2015, 03:04:31 pm »

My name is mark jhonson, I was in the shower when suddenly I was in the field over there. A crazy man was trying to kill, a fat dude. So I ran away.
talkity

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 31, 2015, 05:28:06 pm »

Get to the city block, and knock on doors, asking for medical help, and for anti-venin.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Nunzillor

« Reply #341 on: August 31, 2015, 10:40:24 pm »

Gun range sounds promising, go there.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 31, 2015, 11:08:10 pm »

"Uh, hello? Child? This is Joe... I am sorry about scaring you.. I just wanted to serve my king. Please come with us young one... Once you are part of our kingdom no one messes with you... without going through me first... and I make excellent fur coats."

Speak.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 01, 2015, 12:13:20 am »

"Dang pagan caves with their jibber-jabber."

Brother Marcel goes back to Joe.

"Does that there shiny crystal of yours feel like lighting up the walls of this here cave? I think there might be, like, exits in here that I haven't seen."

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 01, 2015, 10:21:55 am »

"Uh, hello? Child? This is Joe... I am sorry about scaring you.. I just wanted to serve my king. Please come with us young one... Once you are part of our kingdom no one messes with you... without going through me first... and I make excellent fur coats."

Speak.

Sonny peaks out his hiding place and says:
"Are you really sorry?  Why are you so weird?"
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33