Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: More Lovecraftian Monsters?  (Read 10223 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: More Lovecraftian Monsters?
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2016, 11:53:55 am »

Just a question. You ever check the age on threads?

Or whether or not the thread is a giant stupid argument about lovecraft fanboysim vs df which the OP wasn't actually interested in.
One wheel short of a wagon

illiousintahl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2016, 06:57:55 am »

Just a question. You ever check the age on threads?

Or whether or not the thread is a giant stupid argument about lovecraft fanboysim vs df which the OP wasn't actually interested in.

To answer your question in the words of homer simpson 'it's my first day'.
Secondly I just went to what was first on the suggestions thread that I thought were good suggestions; as though I should now be past the post count needed for the suggestion poll it still does not load for me (or long story short I don't much care).
Lastly with the 'Glacial' speed dwarf fortress plods along at for development I don't classify a year or 2 as a Necro post anyway, especially when the forum is suggestions and that most will probably never come to light (no matter their legitimacy) as ideas if they are simply left to gather dust.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2016, 02:21:55 am »

...especially when the forum is suggestions and that most will probably never come to light (no matter their legitimacy) as ideas if they are simply left to gather dust.
Toady reads at least the first post of every single suggestion.

That said, we already have this.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]