Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Getting Off For Crimes  (Read 1247 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Getting Off For Crimes
« on: June 26, 2015, 09:09:10 pm »

Is there any way to get off for 4 counts of murder, 15 counts of armed assault, 2 counts of hacking, 101 counts of credit card fraud, 2 counts of bank robbery, 4 counts of resisting arrest, racketeering, 2 counts of unlawful burial, 80 counts of vandalism, and 4 counts of breaking and entering, with somebody formerly in the squad testifying against me?

Via multiple savescums, I've tried defending myself, using Ace Attorneys, screwing with the jury, and trying to break myself out of jail. Is there a chance at all I'll get off?

(Note: I'm not completely screwed, because I have a guy with roughly the same crimes, but on a lesser scale and no bodily harm inflicted on others who has Revolutionary levels of juice, but I really don't want my founder to get the sentences; I don't have any sleeper judges, so the sentences I've gotten have variously been death and 4 consecutive life sentences.)

Never mind, I forgot that disbanding gets you out of jail and my version has a bug that forces you to regularly disband.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:08:09 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.