Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 23747 times)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

KILLING SPREE SUCCESSION GAME

Here is the start of a new succession game, an idea recently developed, bloody unoriginal as it may be, in which the community takes turns to control one adventurer, getting as many notable and unnotable kills as they can, and the same adventurer is then passed on to the next person. We've done loads, nomotoe is good at this, do whatever.

RULES
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TURNLIST

OPEN!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:52:53 pm by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Male, custom name, peasant, mods allowed, medium world, dwarf, no dfhack, allowed unlimited time to play.. That's my vote. And I'd like the first turn, if possible.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

GIMME THAT SECOND SLOT

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like this game to have big world with large amount of civs,some bit of history,no mods or DFhack allowed,adventurer should be demigod male human wtih custom name (maybe custom occupation,too)

P.S.StagnantSoul,i hope you will create adventurer with at least one level in reading and swimming.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 06:20:18 pm by cdru »

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hehe... His profession should be Slaughter Enthusiast.
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile

Like the state with the racing, I am IN
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope OP will tell us start date.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 09:08:59 pm by cdru »

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Well this is something I think I could participate in I desire to be included!

edit: I think the adventurer should be a dwarf, I dont care about the gender just dwarf. On the time limit thing, I'd say a week at most would be good. yes.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 10:49:10 pm by nomoetoe »
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

ImagoDeo

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_THINK:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile

This sounds like Hall of Fame material in the making. Count me in! Blood for Armok!
What would it be like to live in a world that was copy/pasted? Would we even notice? If not, how many times have we switched celestial harddrives or whatever?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If this is going to the hall of fame, then I'll make the most amount of kills, and the most extraordinary! Coming from your local neighbourhood slaughter enthusiast, I will win this.

Edi: Question: Who gets to name the character?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 11:26:01 pm by StagnantSoul »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will probably name it, and choose the starting stats. It will be a dwarf. Updating waitlist now.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ptw, maybe i can play if there are no heavy mods, but i always die in less than half an hour as adventurer.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There won't be any heavy mods, and we'll play as a demigod, while other people will have trained skills.

Should I put you down on the list as maybe, conein?

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok. Honestly i dont even know how to save in this game, is it a DFHACK command?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, making world now:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20