Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 23741 times)

Galena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sign me up
He listed off what sounded like a lot of painful-sounding procedures that needed to be done, then proceeded to immediately throw a party.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Have done. Wow, this turned out better than I've hoped: there are all 4 species, but the elves have mostly conquered the humans, with loads of gobbos. Perfect for an epic dwarven murderquest.
One wheel short of a wagon

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile

Thanks for the link. Doesn't look like I'll be able to play with the world that big, but I'll be watching, and making smartass comments.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Diving into legends now, will post DFFD soon.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My computer will most likely autodestroy itself before i try to load the world because it would suffer too much. Wouldn't a medium world be better?

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm - still time to change. That's a good point actually, in adv mode, are there lag penalties for large worlds? Please reply soon, as I nearly started...

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep. In large worlds my computer lags a shitload in towns, in small ones no lag. A medium is pretty good

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okaaay. Unless I burn the midnight oil, you'll have to wait till this time tommorrow for a world then. Still, there are loads of people in medium worlds, even, so I'm sure it'll be better.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Yeah, my computer would self destruct upon trying that. My worlds are usually small-mediums.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Waitlist me please

cdru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remove me from turnlist.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Done. Will make medium or small world tonight.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knew fairness would come into play. So before my turn is down, I'll get the next one some supplies and bring them to a safe area. Once I'm done, you'll be being hunted by multiple civ's, it's the least I can do.
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm ready anytime.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

This is the opposite of the Gladiator Challenge - instead of killing each other, we're killing everyone else.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20