Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 23766 times)

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Just signed up for the gladiator, but decided nah.
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey, is this starting up soon?
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Tonight. Are we agreed on a medium world? We don't want to run out of victims too soon, but I'll try and make sure all 4 races/something interesting. Also, megabeasts. Many.
One wheel short of a wagon

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I agree to that. Killing megabeasts is fun, unless they're purgatory wolves or phoenixes. Which I'm glad wont be here, because they're almost certain death sentences. Question: Do certain kills count more than others? Or are all kills equal? Like, killing a drunk is the same as killing a dragon? And do we have to explain our turn as we go? Or at the end?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 01:23:07 pm by StagnantSoul »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A)Yes, FB>peasant, but also style is important, so ettin<burning down orphanage after filling it with orphans and kindling, then walking though town throwing bodies at people.
B)Numbers are important, though, but we aren't gonna keep particular score fo individuals either way, so no need to hog megabeasts, guys.
C)Drunk<Dragon<Drunk Dragon
D/E) Either's fine, though 1 is needed, and please post kill counts at end: important ones, named kills, unnamed, total, etc.

Also, try not to injure our guy too badly.

It's fine to take your turn drunk, like in drunkfort, but that's for you liver and ego to decide.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh no, I'm a methodical killer. Everything will be done with the windows covered, the lights turned out, the screen darkened, and every move will be thought out, if only for a second, beforehand. I will do a day-by-day kill count, and I wont hog the megabeasts. My very first kill, however, will be updated as soon as I get it, and it will be a good kill. I can assure you that, the first kill is always important.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh no, I'm a methodical killer. Everything will be done with the windows covered, the lights turned out, the screen darkened, and every move will be thought out, if only for a second, beforehand. I will do a day-by-day kill count, and I wont hog the megabeasts. My very first kill, however, will be updated as soon as I get it, and it will be a good kill. I can assure you that, the first kill is always important.

Meh. For the majority of my adventurers, though those are mostly practice ones, the first kill is the first person you see, generally an ally or civ member, who you kill and butcher for food and spare clothes.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why not kill a merchant by stealing his own +Steel battle axe+?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope, no defintely not. I have better ideas planned for my first kill.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lathonushul, "The Mythical Realm", generating now. We'll see how it goes.

Be ready, stagnantsoul. Though I get the sense that you're very ready already.

Oh, must write intro. Darn, will work this one out fast.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm prepared. Will we be a dwarf or a human? If it's a dwarf, cave sickness will slow down the game. Either way, I'll be using four fighting styles. Axes, hammers, throwing, and misc.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rly? Haven't chosen yet, its genning while I type. How bad will cave adaptation be, do you think?

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It lowers your speed quite a bit, makes you vomit randomly, and wastes turns once in a while, leaving you vulnerable.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lasting how long?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The World

Lathonushul, "The Mythical Realm"
In all its glory:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Straddled by two sets of mountains, the four civilisations fight desparately to control the broad-lake-filled central area, while goblins and hellish ice and mountains lurk to the North, the land to the South is hot, almost arid in some places, full of large if not sprawling empires, controlling large tracts of land, with huge rivers. Many civilisations are squirreled away to the East, enclosed by huge mountain ranges, while to the West, the dwarven strongholds look out stormily on the swamps, jungles and wastelands inhabited by humans, elves, and weak and spindly Goblin provinces. The mirror-seas of oiling contain the Land of Thunder, complete with the mysterious cave of Egenust Mudobsuru, from where all agree mighty stormclouds come rolling. The world is stifled, hot with the passion of grand, angry empires competing, and humid with the twin enclosing seas, one boiling, one frozen and icy, while deep in the Quiescent hills, a cancerous part of a small human culture surrounded by goblins and elves and obsessed with tombs, a lone tower lurks, guarded by a mighty Dark Fortress daring not to near it, with some weaker pits controlled by the hostile elves nearby, and others massacred and empty as strongmen of two empires fight for the final uncanny power of a third.

In short, it is a festering world, longing for the sweet, cool, black water of death to flow over its mountainous brow, and the teeming souls to be let loose upon their upwards journeys.

The spirits of this world, not elven forces or heathen, human gods, but far stranger and closer beings to the minds of petty-empire builders have conspired to put such a being on this earth that the deep seismic wishes of the realm may be fufilled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Starting adventurer now. Human it probably is, as we are.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:41:43 pm by NJW2000 »

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile

SWEET
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20