Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to make the game  (Read 14268 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to make the game
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2015, 12:10:02 pm »

Create flora and fauna on this planet.
5. You create a planet and cover it in fauna,  oops, no atmosphere. 3. You make an atmosphere and the plant quickly make it suitable for oxygen breathing life forms.

Change some of the flora and fauna to make it more alien looking. Probably blueish, maybe some tentacles.
4. Done! This world is a place of horror, some of the fauna is normal, but some is harmful. There are plants that actively hunt and others that smell of death and decay. The screamer is a notable time, a type of fungus that produces a loud screaming noise when disturbed.

begin shaping a dungeon
3. You make a sub par dungeon, but that is mad eup for by the fuana and the creatures in it.

Make a monster for the dungeon. Its made of slime and eyes.

1. you make a big fluffy pink unicorn that heals people with it's horn. It can also impale you on it's horn leaving you in terrible pain as you heal, die, bleed out, and get stabbed again over and over again. It also farts rainbows.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »

Add some traps to the dungeon.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2015, 02:29:31 pm »

EXSIST

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2015, 03:34:26 pm »

replace the unicorn with a dark dragon. make it the boss of the 3 floor. if you kill it, you can loot its nest for one or more dragon eggs. and get a baby dragon companion when it hatches
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2015, 05:48:54 pm »

Make endlessblaze an optional miniboss on the second level of the dungeon. He has a big sword.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2015, 07:14:20 pm »

Make sure physics has tons of exploitable loopholes, like elements with randomized weight, even in the negatives. (Darn, missed the first post, ah well.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:16:49 pm by Shaporia »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2015, 07:23:21 pm »

Add some traps to the dungeon.
4. Spike traps and dart traps are added. A door is trapped too. Also- Mimics, mimics in several years.

EXSIST
5. You spawn with a sword and half plate.

There is a dark cavernous mine in front of you!

replace the unicorn with a dark dragon. make it the boss of the 3 floor. if you kill it, you can loot its nest for one or more dragon eggs. and get a baby dragon companion when it hatches
5. It is a great and mighty black Wyrm, All powerful and over protective of her egg. her eggs take 5 rounds to hatch when received.

Make endlessblaze an optional miniboss on the second level of the dungeon. He has a big sword.
3+1
He spawns with a meat cleaver and 4 level 1 spells and 2 level 1 spells. He looks like a Goliath and is a hidden Easter egg boss.

Cover the world in both dangerous and harmless flora.
5 Everything gets more alien and horrible. Poisons ivy covers parts while strangling vines will snatch those that are unwary.

Make sure physics has tons of exploitable loopholes, like elements with randomized weight, even in the negatives. (Darn, missed the first post, ah well.)
1+2 it seems at order struggles against you and instead of making loop holes you create a rift from which a man comes through carrying   sword and wearing a half plate.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:25:16 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2015, 07:48:31 pm »

Make the dungeon actually alive. It is a half-golem half flesh giant monster. It's immobile on the outside, but has various tentacles and immune systems (including giant white blood cells) roaming its fleshy walls. It ate the dragon, but the dragon didn't mind. Also, throw in some stomach acid traps somewhere in there. A guys dungeon has to eat.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2015, 09:22:03 pm »

Make an area inside someone's dungeon that randomizes everything that comes in, like mutations and other random things! Also give that guy with the halfplate 3/4 plate, made of some random material.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2015, 09:32:22 pm »

Make the dungeon actually alive. It is a half-golem half flesh giant monster. It's immobile on the outside, but has various tentacles and immune systems (including giant white blood cells) roaming its fleshy walls. It ate the dragon, but the dragon didn't mind. Also, throw in some stomach acid traps somewhere in there. A guys dungeon has to eat.

make sure its not like this everywhere. levels 6-9 are like this though

floor 3 has a dark magic theme, and lots of magic based loot. keep in mind "dark is not evil"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2015, 09:56:21 pm »

Give the end of the void a gift-shop/coffee house.

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2015, 10:30:27 pm »

Give the end of the void a gift-shop/coffee house.
Add a little umbrella on each table, for when those pesky micro-meteorites try and get ya.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2015, 10:44:47 pm »

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2015, 01:23:07 am »

Add various chests that magically generate random loot. None of the loot is particularly great, it ok to good levels.

Put torches up in the dungeon (floating glowing gas bubbles in the flesh halls). Its hella dark in here.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2015, 02:32:33 am »

EXPLORE THE DARK CAVES.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10