Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll to make the game  (Read 14270 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to make the game
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2015, 06:27:10 am »

((((I will be gone for the weekends))) remind me Monday to update this and my zombie rtd pleas,e with as busy as I am I don't trust my memory.))))
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:40:42 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2015, 11:52:15 am »

Make the dungeon actually alive. It is a half-golem half flesh giant monster. It's immobile on the outside, but has various tentacles and immune systems (including giant white blood cells) roaming its fleshy walls. It ate the dragon, but the dragon didn't mind. Also, throw in some stomach acid traps somewhere in there. A guys dungeon has to eat.
2+1 . The dungeon becomes more alive with more monsters in it and a story. The story is currently rudimentary and needs to be made.

Make an area inside someone's dungeon that randomizes everything that comes in, like mutations and other random things! Also give that guy with the halfplate 3/4 plate, made of some random material.
6+1 the dungeon is strategely generated and is different every time you reenter an area.
3 the man's armour becomes 3/4 * times thicker. It is like tin foil now!

Make the dungeon actually alive. It is a half-golem half flesh giant monster. It's immobile on the outside, but has various tentacles and immune systems (including giant white blood cells) roaming its fleshy walls. It ate the dragon, but the dragon didn't mind. Also, throw in some stomach acid traps somewhere in there. A guys dungeon has to eat.

make sure its not like this everywhere. levels 6-9 are like this though

floor 3 has a dark magic theme, and lots of magic based loot. keep in mind "dark is not evil"

3+1 Rooms 6 - 11 cover each sphere of magik. in this order- white, blue, green, red, black, Boss battle. Each room is controlled by an achron! the final boss battle is an corrupted arch mage.

Now put an end to the endless void.
3. the void now has limits, those are at handcuffs, chains, and whips Oh my!

Give the end of the void a gift-shop/coffee house.
4. You make the coffee shop at the end of the universe.

BE THE SCYTHER SWARM FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME!!!
6. You accidentally reboot that game. You spawn as a single scyther. You are a minion in he dungeon amongst many.

Add various chests that magically generate random loot. None of the loot is particularly great, it ok to good levels.

Put torches up in the dungeon (floating glowing gas bubbles in the flesh halls). Its hella dark in here.
1+1 A glitch in the matrix makes all treasure either shit or really op, the game is going to receive a patch in 2 turns
1+1 The dungeon is rarely dark...also is that fog moving in making the little light in it seem aerie.

EXPLORE THE DARK CAVES.
5. You come across a Kobold,, he is wearing pink panties on his head and a loin cloth on his arms. He is wearing tights.

GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2015, 01:04:52 pm »

SUMMON A SCYTHER SWARM!!!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2015, 01:32:12 pm »

KILL IT SKIN IT WEAR IT LOOT IT

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2015, 04:47:56 pm »

Create a button, then a massive tower the rests on only it's tip. Make the button do something random that not even I know about.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2015, 11:53:44 am »

SUMMON A SCYTHER SWARM!!!
1. YOu summon teddy bears, they then consume your flesh and morph together into a giant teddy Roosevelt that rampages around as the level 1 boss.

KILL IT SKIN IT WEAR IT LOOT IT
2+1 vs 1. you kill it by stabboing it.
1. You fillet it and eat it!
6. You find a nice cape and a leather helmet of stupid strong! -3 intelligence, +3 strength.

Spread more life throughout the planet.
4. You add animals to the planet!

Create a button, then a massive tower the rests on only it's tip. Make the button do something random that not even I know about.
6. You add a button of +2 randomness that will be activated when ever someone enters the tower
it's list of random thing:
  • turn the player into the opposite sex but they are still of the same sexuality.
  • Polemorph the player into an eagle
  • reverses gravity all over the tower randomly
  • The player gets a sword of +1 penetration...vibrates slightly
  • The player gets an axe of rock, bards love it!
  • some other random effect I can come up with
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2015, 01:04:56 pm »

BURST OUT OF GIANT TEDDY BEAR ROOSEVELT AS THE GIANT MEGA SCY-BORG OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2015, 01:59:37 pm »

WEAR THE HELMET SEE  IF IT GIVES A BONUS TO STRENGHT ROLLS THEN LOOT MORE

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 11:23:57 pm »

Make a really big, destructive spike floating over said tower. Make it so if someone rolls two ones when pressing the button, the death spike goes murder-murder.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2015, 11:45:01 am »

BURST OUT OF GIANT TEDDY BEAR ROOSEVELT AS THE GIANT MEGA SCY-BORG OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!
6. You are then giant Teddy Roosevelt of Death and Destruction!

WEAR THE HELMET SEE  IF IT GIVES A BONUS TO STRENGHT ROLLS THEN LOOT MORE
6. YOu feeel more stronga! Ummmmmmm, Sometine feelz difowent dough....oh wellz.

Create 500 small rat-like pests that do not attack anyone, but they do eat a lot of plant-life, and they come back to life a minute after they're killed.
2. No they are dire rats, they are a level 1-2 monster and come in swarms of 3-7

Make a really big, destructive spike floating over said tower. Make it so if someone rolls two ones when pressing the button, the death spike goes murder-murder.
1. I don't think the giant cotton candy spire is that menacing. It is tasty though!

GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 11:45:38 am »

NO! I AM GIANT SCY-BORG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 12:01:52 pm »

git outta cave and xplora for loot!!!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 05:09:27 pm »

Make sure everything about the twoer is now cotton-candy themed. Except y'know, half the tower which looks like the exact opposite.

Aurnyx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »

EXIST AND EAT COTTON CANDY TOWER!

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2015, 08:14:44 pm »

fix the glitch in the loot matrix
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10