Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 72999 times)

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1425 on: July 13, 2015, 11:12:27 am »

"Or, you know, as we said, she is in fact NOT injured, but passed out due to exhaustion and can move just fine in the rift. Not to mention that even if she did stay back, I'd assume any enemy would have to fight through the rest of you to get to 'the weakest link'.

Unless you and your instincts are all talk and assumptions. Honestly. Stop talking and start listening"
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: July 13, 2015, 12:05:35 pm »

"I have cancer. Among other things, this means I tire out extremely easily. Inside the Rift, I can move as well as anyone else, maybe even better than some. Outside, I still have cancer. So, as I said earlier. piss off."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: July 13, 2015, 01:30:50 pm »

Kiyoshi stands between the differing parties.
"Guys, guys, stop. We have bigger things to worry about. Like why Yui, Sassy and Sachi aren't currently dating me."
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: July 13, 2015, 01:33:10 pm »

"Because Sora's cuter."

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 13, 2015, 01:34:33 pm »

And then Sora spontaneously combusted.
Sora is just observing the exchange. He wasn't sure he even wanted to get involved...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: July 13, 2015, 01:37:30 pm »

"As legitimate a statement as that is, Sora won't endlessly compliment your.......... shoes like I will."
Black lives matter.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: July 13, 2015, 01:50:28 pm »

Kiyoshi stands between the differing parties.
"Guys, guys, stop. We have bigger things to worry about. Like why Yui, Sassy and Sachi aren't currently dating me."

Sass completely changed tune when turning to Kiyoshi. Her serious, almost cold, attitude entierly gone. "Oh, yeah. Don't worry. We're done. So, how's this whole thing worked. And has anyone actually consented yet? Who didn't do it immediately, I mean."
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: July 13, 2015, 01:55:32 pm »

Kiyoshi shrugs.
"There's a few people who haven't, I think."
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: July 13, 2015, 02:16:52 pm »

"If you hadn't noticed, pretty much everyone was in bad shape after that. In Yuri's case it probably just caused a slight bit more trauma which had her confined to a wheel chair. She wasn't in the best shape before she went in the first time anyways... Also, has anyone seen miss Nadeko?"

"Ideally, we could all rest. It is obviose she got the worst of it, and has yet to recover."

"Or, you know, as we said, she is in fact NOT injured, but passed out due to exhaustion and can move just fine in the rift. Not to mention that even if she did stay back, I'd assume any enemy would have to fight through the rest of you to get to 'the weakest link'.

Unless you and your instincts are all talk and assumptions. Honestly. Stop talking and start listening"

((Is she speaking, or using the text to speech? The imagery of her actually typing out the ALL CAPS words for effect is unreasonably amusing to me.))

"I consider fatigue great enough to knock her out, send her to the hospital, and confine her to a wheel chair to be an injury. We have been told that prolonged use of Persona is exhausting, only another reason to have reservations about sending her in. As for fighting through us, there are two ways that will go down. Either she stays close, in combat distance. In theory, this would mean we can protect her from monster attacks. Seeing how strange space is in this location, we would have to deliberately get in their way to successfully protect her. If she stays in the area, far away in a place we already had cleared, something we could never stop will find her and kill her. Bypassing us completely. That is my instinct."

"I have cancer. Among other things, this means I tire out extremely easily. Inside the Rift, I can move as well as anyone else, maybe even better than some. Outside, I still have cancer. So, as I said earlier. piss off."

"..Cancer, that makes sense. Cancer fatigue in addition to... All the more reason for me to have issue with you coming in! Could you please stop treating me like a jerk for questioning the combat readiness of a wheelchair bound cancer patient? Lives are on the line, yours most of all. It would be better for everyone if you would take this time to rest and recover. I can't be the only one who feels this way, right?"

Motou looks around at the others. Mostly ignoring Keyoso, who was still standing between them.

This is important, It isn't something I can just drop like this!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:25:29 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: July 13, 2015, 02:40:32 pm »

((Text to speech. Too long for her to say it all in one go. But not exactly writing-out material.))
----
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: July 13, 2015, 02:46:49 pm »

"If she can move fine in the rift things, why can't we bring her along? Your instinct can't predict everything."
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: July 13, 2015, 02:50:31 pm »

"If she can move fine in the rift things, why can't we bring her along? Your instinct can't predict everything."

"She is already fatigued. She can't walk in the real world. Further fighting will only worsen her condition. If this exhaustion ends up effecting her in the Game as well, she will become more of a liability then an asset. She is no condition to fight!"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 13, 2015, 02:55:05 pm »

"Technically, neither are a bunch of minors, but you don't really see us complaining!
...not that much, I mean."
Black lives matter.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: July 13, 2015, 03:02:30 pm »

"Technically, neither are a bunch of minors, but you don't really see us complaining!
...not that much, I mean."

"Fifteen years of age is the minimum allowed for soldiers in the Geneva Convention. Most of us are above that, and the few who are not are excused by their irreplaceable skills. Aside from that, age and inexperience take time to get rid of. She should be able to recover fully if given several days of rest."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 13, 2015, 03:09:35 pm »

"I don't think video game enemies will listen to the Geneva Convention, okay?" Whatever that is. "There's not a lot of people that know about this stuff, and probably less that are actually doing anything about it. It's not even your decision."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 100