Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 100

Author Topic: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread  (Read 72987 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Persona: Gaiden - IC thread
« Reply #1440 on: July 13, 2015, 03:10:39 pm »

"Technically, neither are a bunch of minors, but you don't really see us complaining!
...not that much, I mean."

"Fifteen years of age is the minimum allowed for soldiers in the Geneva Convention. Most of us are above that, and the few who are not are excused by their irreplaceable skills. Aside from that, age and inexperience take time to get rid of. She should be able to recover fully if given several days of rest."
"Alright. And if her skills turn out to be irreplaceable and necessary?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: July 13, 2015, 03:18:35 pm »

"I don't think video game enemies will listen to the Geneva Convention, okay?" Whatever that is. "There's not a lot of people that know about this stuff, and probably less that are actually doing anything about it. It's not even your decision."

"I was simply referring to you stating our ages make us unprepared for combat. By international law, most of us are old enough to go to war."

"Alright. And if her skills turn out to be irreplaceable and necessary?"

"Then we should let her rest, even if it meant we lose a day or two."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: July 13, 2015, 03:20:14 pm »

"We have an item that can return the user to the real world. We only have the one, but we can give it to her so that she can get out if things go bad for her."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: July 13, 2015, 03:36:26 pm »

"We have an item that can return the user to the real world. We only have the one, but we can give it to her so that she can get out if things go bad for her."

"I...suppose that would allow her to swiftly evacuate. She is not listening anyway. I will let my objection stand, if that is not a problem for anyone. I doubt my head will be clear enough to worry about things like this when combat starts anyway..."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: July 13, 2015, 05:37:57 pm »

"We're in Japan, not international waters. Minimum age here is eighteen, not fifteen. If you only think of it as a game, though..."

Daniel shrugs, hands up, before swiftly putting them back down to grip his newly gained kakkhara before it fell over.

"Anyway, it's not gonna be her fighting. It'll be her Persona. And besides, we all got tired. Well, you didn't look like you did, but if you want to fight them all by yourself, feel free. Not like I can stop you."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: July 13, 2015, 06:21:57 pm »

"I know how to fight, and my condotion doesn't bother me in there. It was mostly dhick and adreniline, apparently."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: July 15, 2015, 01:33:42 pm »

(Well, I think everyone is done talking. I vote dungeon time!)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: July 15, 2015, 01:35:02 pm »

"Alright, that's enough prep time. The mission is twofold, hence two teams. A group of players discovered the next dungeon last night. One of them got sucked in this morning, and is now in danger. We had Yuu-" he gestures to a boy in the corner, who had been quiet up to this point- "Scan the area, and we can confirm one of the Sins is in there to. They are both on the bottom floor of the 4 floor dungeon."

"Team 1: You are going to go after the second Sin boss. We don't know which it is: Valentia will learn that down there."

"Team 2: You are going to go and save the player who was sucked in. Yuu is going to be supporting your team. We believe some of the Shadows- those are the normal enemies in the game, if you haven't played- are on their way to him as well."

"Any questions?"
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 01:43:23 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: July 15, 2015, 03:27:32 pm »

Nadeko nods, and gets ready to enter.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: July 17, 2015, 04:19:14 pm »

"Sir no sir."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: July 17, 2015, 04:21:47 pm »

((Alright, going to actually get it started tomorrow. I've been really tired today.))
Rin goes over to the table, and takes out a bag. He starts handing out the items within, which are revealed to be the wrist computers used by himself and Nadeko. "We call them Evokers. Use them to summon your Persona. You'll know how."
Sigtext!

Mistwing

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing too much to keep up
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: July 18, 2015, 05:59:22 am »

Well. I assume people grab and equip their suicide tools evokers. At least, Val does.
Is your sexual purity worth more than bringing the dead back to life!?
----
I'M INSERTING MY DOUBLE MAXIMUM REPEATING WIND
INTO YOU DIRECTLY

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: July 18, 2015, 08:03:15 am »

Rin leads everyone downstairs into the basement. He waves to some scientists, and then goes into a sterile white room. When everyone follows, he explains. "This is where we create our own Rift. The scientists have a machine that can create one in a localized environment, so nobody else gets hurt. Also helps for emergency care, in the case someone gets badly hurt. Speaking of..." he glances at Mutou,  and then gives Yuri a small pill. "Swallow it, you'll get taken out of the rift, immediately. Use it if you suddenly feel extremely weak." Yuri has obtained a Goho-M.
"And some quick acting medicines. Use them wisely." Each team has received 3 Medicines. "And finally these... crush them if someone goes down." Each team has received a single Revival Bead. "Everyone ready?"
Sigtext!

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: July 18, 2015, 08:04:26 am »

Mathias gives a thumbs up.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: July 18, 2015, 09:37:45 am »

"Affirmative. We have waited long enough already."

Ah, it is almost time. Almost, almost, almost, almost....

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 100