Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not a..Bug while playing Masterwork..Just an uneducated Dwarf  (Read 1062 times)

adracko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I assume it has more to do with dfhack the masterwork itself, but my game seems to be saving on its own accord every 2 in game days now. This isn't tied to a hotkey, last time I checked it I just let it sit from save to save and didn't touch anything. This didn't start happening until My fort reached about 115 dwarves. Any ideas on the cause or solution to this?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:09:01 am by adracko »

-Nihil-

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bug while playing Masterwork
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 12:50:07 am »

First of all, you should specify which version of Masterwork you are using.

Secondly, there is an auto-save feature in V6.2, however that will occur seasonally or yearly.

I am unsure what the options are in Masterwork Reborn.

adracko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 06:55:39 am »

6.2 for df 34.11

This isn't the regular seasonal/yearly autosave though.
I literally checked the date through the z status and after save 1 it was malachite 14. waited for it to save again and checked and it was malachite 16.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 10:00:08 am »

There are only two ways: either by pressing ctrl+q, or someone is doing the "record the history of your fortress" job in the scriptorium, which also triggers an autosave. Maybe you have it on repeat?
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

adracko

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 10:08:18 am »

That would be it Meph, didn't even realize that triggered a save. Thought it was mostly just busy work for some research minded dwarves. Much appreciated!