Dwarf Fortress > DF Bug Reports

weird bug with killing berserk dwarves

(1/2) > >>

CeaseofMorality:
Okay, this is the second time this has happened. Dwarf gets fey mood, fails fey mood, goes berserk.  I send milita in to deal with said dwarf.  Killing dwarf results in squad fighting amongst themselves and killing each other.  Is it possible that a loyalty cascade started?  I can upload a save file while it is happening to help resolve the issue if it helps

Quietust:
Maybe you forgot to read the big notice at the top of the Bug Reports forum, but you aren't supposed to post bugs here anymore (as of about 5 years ago) - you're supposed to use the Bug Tracker (where I'm pretty sure this issue has already been reported multiple times).

lethosor:
Posting in this board is also disabled for that reason - it looks like you moved this topic here from another board, which is not a good idea. Assuming there's a report of this on the bug tracker, it would be most helpful to upload your save to DFFD and link to it in a comment on that report.

CeaseofMorality:
sorry :-[  I've played for a while, but this is the first time I've used the forum.  I've done what you said and put the bugged save up and noted it on mantis.

KingKaiser1989:
I know this is in the wrong place, to begin with.. Fer' some reason I was not able to start a new thread, so I chose the newest post to reply on..

I'm on a Win Vista SP.2 and Starter Pack crashes, outta' the box, just takes a dump on me. I love the idea of DF, tried a few times without tilesets, found out there was tilesets, now I find out that just I can't have em!! Hallp!!!

P.S. It doesn't say anything special when it crashes, just that damn windows dialog "Df.exe has stopped working..."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version