Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Seriously need help. Building tokens not working. Among other things.  (Read 817 times)

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • "Player has withdrawn from society!"
    • View Profile

Okay, so I'm trying to make a mod to rival Masterwork without using DFHack by myself, only coming here to get advice on how to make things work. Usually the advice I get in the question thread fixes the problem right away, but it's not here... Okay, so here's the story.

Well, I've used Workshop Paint before to make workshops, it's really, really useful and easy to use. Converts the image you draw into raws usable for workshops. I used it for my Magister's Smith and many other buildings. It's worked before, totally fine. This time, however, it's not working, and it has nothing to do with it not being permitted in an entity. It's to do with the tokens somehow, but I seriously don't see how. Here's what the errorlog tells me:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And here's the buildings:

And here's the reactions that currently go with the buildings:

I see nothing wrong or different from what I've done in the past with these buildings. Can someone please help me?
Quote from: Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum
I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
Quote from: Eric Blank
Places to jibber madly at each other, got it
Quote from: NJW2000
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just to prove I'm not crazy, here's four examples of buildings I've made before with the same program, that work perfectly.

I threw night creature blood into a night creature's heart and she pulled it out and bled to death.
If any of them are made of fire, throw stuff, run, and think non-flammable thoughts.

Usul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you made a typo somewhere else, because I tried the raws you gave and I don't have any error.

StagnantSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you made a typo somewhere else, because I tried the raws you gave and I don't have any error.

Deleted building_stagnant, remade it with the same raws I posted here... And it works fine. Holy, thank you. (Bonus prize for helping: There's going to be 7 very rare mega beasts, blah blah blah the god of hunting an such. Now, one of those gods will be named Usul. Maybe have Usul be the hunter.)

Illogical_Blox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Workshop Paint

What is this awesome sounding tool?
Me: "Just imagine a load of dwarves sitting round a table, and one of them says, 'I like stranglers for... for their... their...'"
Brother: "SOFT HANDS!"

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile

Workshop Paint

What is this awesome sounding tool?
It's a tool that makes workshop creation far simpler. You choose the size of the workshop, and then select colors and tiles then click on the workshop squares and make the tiles into the things you chose. I think, it's been a while since I used it. It's pretty easy to use.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

Bit old, but it still works. It's called the Custom Workshop Workshop.

Thread here, DFFD here.