Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Digging Dwarf Suggestion Game (taking a break, health issues)  (Read 8786 times)

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Digging Dwarf Suggestion Game (Guess who's running an armed, lonely INN)
« Reply #75 on: August 17, 2015, 07:53:08 pm »

Thank you for being accommodating RPL. I think I'm just gonna count that as RPL's post in the lead but with vjmdhzgr's suggestion for the first part and priority to make things simpler. So it kinda got revised with what vjmdhzgr said, because RPL agreed to it. Fair?

I.) Immediate Actions for tomorrow: (Pick 3)
E.) Continue creation of the new (smaller) boat.
K.) Organize a rest period to raise morale up a bit.
B.) Stay in Starting Area and Craft. I know that one military leader has a sword, but what about the other person that was mentioned now? I don't remember making them a weapon, so we can make them a steel weapon of whatever type they want, with another fancy engraving of itself on it.
If we did make a weapon for them and I just forgot, then I guess just I.) making this part of the suggestion the same as RPL's

II.) How would you suggest Vaubv and Quivan mine/construct buildings (Pick Three ranked more and less important):
N.) Focus on creating the above ground farm area ( clearing trees, and completing wall?)
D.) Focus on establishing industry and infrastructure (Masonry)
A.) Focus on Defense first. I think we're at the point where the priority on defense can be decreased.

Also other suggestion options are available to be suggested if anyone would like.

femmelf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Digging Dwarf Suggestion Game (INN, walled entrance, and hallway starts)
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2015, 07:55:12 pm »

+ 1 RPL / vjmdhzgr

Any chance we can ask what kind of plants were gathered? Hopefully it might be something tasty or at least something we can distill into alcohol.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2015, 09:14:57 pm »

+1 RPL
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2015, 10:17:07 am »

Question, is the girl a seamstriss, or a "seamstriss"? Because in Victorian times, a seamstriss was one of the few jobs that a woman could be in the same room as a man with his pants off.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2015, 12:40:45 pm »

I'm having some health problems right now and will have to put this on a temporary hold. I do not intend to end it at all though. Next turn will lead to finishing the small coastal ship, along with possible sailing options.

I will post and update when I can. Please do not give on on this game. I won't.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2015, 03:18:06 pm »

Get well soon.

Let me know if I can help with the game when you are feeling up to it (not sure exactly what I can do, but we can talk I suppose).
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Digging Dwarf Suggestion Game (taking a break, health issues)
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2015, 06:17:41 pm »

So, my health problems are more serious than I originally thought. I don't know if I can dedicate the time needed for this game or much of anything fun actually.

I'm sorry that I have to take a break for now. I want to revive this game at a later date if possible.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the game so far though. I hope to be able to pick this up soon.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Digging Dwarf Suggestion Game (taking a break, health issues)
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2015, 06:23:47 pm »

My surgery went well. I was pretty doped up on pain killers and I forgot where we are. Hopefully, there won't be anymore complications. I'd like to pick things back up, but that was kind of a major, unavoidable derail. Give me a bit to see if I can figure stuff out, including the bits I had in my head but didn't write down. Prescription opiates are crazy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]