Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: some adventure mode stuff  (Read 634 times)

sergeirox2121

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
some adventure mode stuff
« on: July 24, 2015, 06:15:30 am »

I have a idea. in adventure mode, when you're injured. you can ask someone to take you to a doctor if you are either near or in a town, hamlet, hillock, or any other location where people don't want to kill you.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Mode Doctors
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 08:00:53 am »

And then what? Do you just ask for a doctor then nothing happens? I don't think I'd want toady to spend time on this if nothing happens. If you mean that you then get taken to a doctor, then why? Adventurers can heal any healable wound by sleeping for an hour. The only things that won't heal are severed body parts and scars, which I don't think a doctor's going to be able to do anything about. If this is a suggestions for doctors, then I think a better title would be "Adventure Mode Doctors" rather than the current title, which only says that the suggestion is for adventure mode, which isn't very helpful to people looking through the suggestions. I expect somebody to come through pretty soon and say they found other suggestions for doctors, as that seems like something that's probably already been suggested, and of course you're not supposed to make new topics for a suggestion that already exists, but instead go back and post in the old threads. I apologize for probably sounding harsh, but it really seems like you just haven't thought through your suggestion at all.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

sergeirox2121

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: some adventure mode stuff
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 01:36:15 pm »

yeah. i didn't. ill think through with my suggestions next time.