Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 20612 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (15/15) Day 1 begins!
« Reply #135 on: August 20, 2015, 06:11:10 pm »

Can I get one more person to extend so we have more time to discuss Logic and Reason?

Sure. Extend. This way, I'll also have a chance to read through the last few pages.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

The Moonlit Shadow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 20, 2015, 06:30:07 pm »

No extend! Too lazy to go back and read the op for how to properly diem vote it, sorry flaport.
Roo what side are you on anyway?

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.
Good try at swaying the votecount scum.  I like how you don't even attempt to address anything else towards you other than a feeble attempt at getting someone else hung.

What is there to address?

Why don't you explain that vote you dropped on Moonlit Shadow?

The deadline is nearing in ~5hrs have no interest in dying and ppl are probably not gonna show up. moonlit kept their rvs vote on me and then attempted to justify it with flimsy reasoning. Made me think they had experience playing the game that or someone is giving them advise. I find the former more likely. i.e. why bother moving your vote when everyone is afk and 2 other newbs are voting someguy. I'll probably claim soon too.
Did you not see me say this was my first mafia? And I didn't exactly try to justify it with, albeit flimsy, my reasoning... Whatever. I'm liking this game, cu because of this type of stuff.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 20, 2015, 07:00:58 pm »

The day has been Extended!
I've also made the desicion to make days 72 hours instead of 24, because I'm realizing how much short days are a hassle to players who can't post daily.

So, day ends in 52 in-game hours, 100 IRL hours, on Monday 10:00 PM Mountain time.
1/2 extensions used.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 20, 2015, 07:01:49 pm »

The Moonlit Shadow:

No extend! Too lazy to go back and read the op for how to properly diem vote it, sorry flaport.

The day was extended as of my post. You can vote for a shorten, but this extension is already in effect. Also, I'm voting for you because you seem really fixated on getting roo lynched. Also, I'm not quite sure why you want him to get lynched. Can you summarize your case on him?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2015, 07:18:06 pm »

Because it's incredibly late and I am incredibly tired, Extend and yes, I am being very aggressive.  It's a tactic, if you noticed I said a lot of my recent experience is in town of salem, you are either aggressive or you miss your chance at a day.

As for my reason for voting roo, I made a very large post with quotes from him explaining why I am voting him.  He didn't address anything I said, therefore I am still voting him.
Nom nom nom

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 20, 2015, 07:21:44 pm »

So now it's a tug of war. Is anyone else here suspicious to you?(we don't want a 2-dimensional thread, do we?)
I'm giving out free hypnosis sessions on Discord. DM for details! I'm always looking for talented and/or bizarre subjects! You'll never know how talented you are until you try!

On another note, Standoff is a game I'm running. Ever want to kill someone with your very own Stand? You've come to the right place.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 20, 2015, 07:23:12 pm »

Yes, Moonlit shadow is highly suspicious as per previous reasons I have said to him.  However I am also content to let day 1 pass with a no lynch waiting for roo to decide to actually respond or not.  Otherwise, the people who haven't posted at all are of course suspect for lurking.
Nom nom nom

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 20, 2015, 07:25:12 pm »

Moonlight Shadow

You guys convinced me and I can always get Roo later if he's scum
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 20, 2015, 07:39:57 pm »

... we convinced you? Seriously?

2-D. The Moonlit Shadow, and Roo. Both are the only real suspects here. We need more conversation starters! At this point I'm considering pulling an NQT to get the thread going...(D1 claim that may or may not be true).

Everyone: does it seem even a little bit like a bandwagon on the Moonlit Shadow? Sure, he seems scummy, but if we analyze who voted him and for what reasons, we may find a player that is more likely scum(though he's the best target for now).

I'm giving out free hypnosis sessions on Discord. DM for details! I'm always looking for talented and/or bizarre subjects! You'll never know how talented you are until you try!

On another note, Standoff is a game I'm running. Ever want to kill someone with your very own Stand? You've come to the right place.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 20, 2015, 07:54:31 pm »

It certainly feels like a bandwagon on Moonlit, since one of the major persecutors of him (me) isn't even voting him, and the other (FoU) expressed it as a pressure vote.  Otherwise people have kinda just gone 'well okay' and voted him.
Nom nom nom

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 20, 2015, 08:10:05 pm »

Honestly, I would take off my vote if he would just come and give a little reasoning instead of "he's scum! I'm not!"

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 20, 2015, 08:37:38 pm »

That's more or less the reason for my vote still on roo as well so... yeaaaaah
Nom nom nom

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 20, 2015, 08:42:48 pm »

Thus, the waiting game. In which we wait for him to return.

Thankfully, we have, literally, days of time to wait(if we have to).
Hm. fillipk, any reasons you have of your own for jumping on the bandwagon?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:24 pm »

It certainly feels like a bandwagon on Moonlit, since one of the major persecutors of him (me) isn't even voting him, and the other (FoU) expressed it as a pressure vote.  Otherwise people have kinda just gone 'well okay' and voted him.

Given two scumteams, a bandwagon is pretty much unavoidable every day for the first few days.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 20, 2015, 09:10:42 pm »

righttt... this is going to add so many layers of thought. So much confusion.

The Moonlit Shadow and fillipk, please respond.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 38