Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 46034 times)

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (15/15) Day 1 begins!
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2015, 03:31:22 pm »

Roo what side are you on anyway?

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.
Or not it's cool.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 20, 2015, 03:36:01 pm »

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.
Good try at swaying the votecount scum.  I like how you don't even attempt to address anything else towards you other than a feeble attempt at getting someone else hung.
Nom nom nom

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 20, 2015, 03:36:50 pm »

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.

I don't actually understand if you said what side you were on so my vote stands
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 20, 2015, 04:08:02 pm »

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.
Good try at swaying the votecount scum.  I like how you don't even attempt to address anything else towards you other than a feeble attempt at getting someone else hung.

What is there to address?
Or not it's cool.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 20, 2015, 04:54:13 pm »

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.

Why don't you explain that vote you dropped on Moonlit Shadow?

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 20, 2015, 04:58:11 pm »

probably because moonlit Shadow voted for Roo but I could be wrong
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 20, 2015, 05:05:28 pm »

Can we please get a little more logic and reason?

So the two main suspects at this point are roo and The Moonlit Shadow. Will everybody please elaborate on their reasons for voting?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 20, 2015, 05:11:48 pm »

my townreads usually.

in an unrelated note.

moonlit shadow.

Why don't you explain that vote you dropped on Moonlit Shadow?

The deadline is nearing in ~5hrs have no interest in dying and ppl are probably not gonna show up. moonlit kept their rvs vote on me and then attempted to justify it with flimsy reasoning. Made me think they had experience playing the game that or someone is giving them advise. I find the former more likely. i.e. why bother moving your vote when everyone is afk and 2 other newbs are voting someguy. I'll probably claim soon too.
Or not it's cool.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 20, 2015, 05:14:57 pm »

A claim? Day 1? I don't think people are going to believe you, short of a role flip... eh. At the moment you don't look very scummy to me, roo, based on your activity level and your reasoning.

I really wish we had some more activity from experienced players.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 20, 2015, 05:17:21 pm »

always claim when you're about to be lynched. Sometimes town doesnt have its head up its ass and doesnt lynch you. Although that could fuck up the even/odd thing meh I still say claim always better to prolong and help town.
Or not it's cool.

roo

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm "trying"
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 20, 2015, 05:19:28 pm »

So the two main suspects at this point are roo and The Moonlit Shadow. Will everybody please elaborate on their reasons for voting?

huh? One of the votes on me is rvs. Another one is rvs turned into a real vote if that and another one is because the guy is mad lol kids these days.
Or not it's cool.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 20, 2015, 05:35:54 pm »

... in other words, they have no case against you. That seems true to me.

If you vote Varee and I vote Varee, the end result of the day will be a tie, saving your life. If necessary to prevent a pointless lynch, I'll help you with that.

But there's a better option, is there not? Extend.

Note to noobs: Just because I'm protecting Roo doesn't mean I'm scummy, I have a good reason for extending the day(not enough skilled players posting, an irrational lynch coming up).
Generic Arms Race.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 20, 2015, 05:43:22 pm »

They're kinda only the "main suspects" because we don't have anything. Like, at all. I'm slightly more suspicious of The Moonlit Shadow because they voted to lynch on relatively arbitrary[To be fair, this IS RVS so most every conclusion drawn here is pretty arbitrary] grounds, but roo doesn't jibe terribly well with me either for considerably more ephemeral reasons. The theory that they're both on opposing scum teams sounds plausible, although I'll withhold voting for now until one of them semi-conclusively tickles my paranoia bone. Still, its important to consider that they could only be suspicious because they're fairly active and they're only fairly active because they seemed suspicious and they're in danger of getting lynched.

Kilakan is also somewhat[Read: 1.12 or 2.12/10 on a standard suspiciousness scale] suspicious in my view, mostly because they're being the most aggressive/judgmental. That could be well-intentioned townness or something more sinister. Or neither.

Everyone else, besides possibly FallacyofUrist, whose conclusions and such I find reasonable, hasn't acted enough for me to draw even silly and arbitrary conclusions. They could be being inactive in order to be sneaky and hide scumtells, but down that line of reasoning lies madness.

Yeah, I'm also voting to Extend. We've got not one, but two suspects with votes on them for reasons ranging from random to poorly thought out. Giving more people a chance to post could yield new suspects or new "data"[<-Enclosure talons around the word to indicate skepticism]. Honestly though, I'd probably also be fine if we didn't lynch anyone D1 at all.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2015, 05:46:16 pm »

... do I need to fetch NQT and have him give you a lecture on D1 no lynches?
~~~
Personally, I find aggression to be a town-tell. Scum are more concerned with playing it safe and not getting killed, because of their small numbers. Townies are willing to go into aggressive and risky attacks that may invite votes for the hope of finding scum.
Generic Arms Race.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2015, 05:47:26 pm »

Sigh this is why I don't always play mafia games because of the day one lynch or no lynch, anyway I've been right more times then wrong so I'm not second guessing myself, if you can find a way to save yourself go ahead but my gut is telling me Roo is scum.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35