Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 46747 times)

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (7/15) Day 4 begins with a dead godfather.
« Reply #450 on: September 15, 2015, 08:12:01 pm »

Arcvasti why do you think that Fallacy is town?

Because they were a good scumhunter, their reaction to roo falsely claiming one-shot seer aligns with their later roleclaim in a way I don't think they're experienced enough to pre-plan and because there are decent alternate explanations to all of their mildly scummy behaviour. I never had THAT good a case on them to begin with and Tea poked it full of holes anyways.

Oppose extension: we have our man. Deus Asmoth is scum by elimination if nothing else.

Even if I don't agree with what Deus Asmoth just said about FallacyofUrist maybe being scum, I still think the elimination thing is based on assumptions, which may or may not be correct. I really think that Tea and FallacyofUrist are town, but I would prefer to have some evidence. Not many people are posting and giving them more time gives us more information. More information is always good. If town gets our lynch wrong, town could very easily lose, especially if both sides NK town. Not that you're town anyways, by your own process of elimination. Since Deus Asmoth isn't Mafia, but is scum, and you are too, you're the last Mafia member. I will be confirming this with my investigation ability tonight, just in case you are what you say, either Tea or Fallacy is indeed scum and you're actually innocent, but I doubt it. Assuming Werewolves don't tear you apart tonight anyways to get rid of their last competition, that is. Or if you NK me in retaliation. But let's face it, I'm going to die anyways. I'm amazed I've survived this long with my hasty early roleclaim, to be honest.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »

Come on NQT, you can't just do that. Nqt, what make you think bandwagon voting at this state is OK? What about you buddying tea for the last few days? It MyLo and it seem everyone just decide on whatever.
Varee, bandwagoning is acceptable when the target is actually scum. You can't say anything in Deus' favour because you know it's true.

Since Deus Asmoth isn't Mafia, but is scum, and you are too, you're the last Mafia member.
Hate to break it to you, but I'm actually town. Why do you think I'm some kind of scum?

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 16, 2015, 01:18:45 pm »

Ugh I am really sick.

DoctorMc is the person I'd be most shocked to see flip town at this point, because I feel like he has a decent chance of being mafia/defector/werewolf. But because it's crucial we lynch a werewolf today I don't think he's a good lynch choice tbh.

I feel like the fillip kill makes the most sense from someone who was deferring to DarkStar, such as Doc or FoU. So I don't really think NQT is mafia or a good investigation choice.

Varee feels like a werewolf/defector defending his buddy (Deus) or town who is onto something and rather tunnely about it. So I do think Deus or NQT are the most likely to be werewolf group scum, but not together.

So uh, that's just what's been swirling in my mind and I don't want to mess this up. But it's hard when we have two players that haven't posted on half of the game days :/ since I would better be able to figure out which interactions between ppl imply connections or a lack thereof

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: September 16, 2015, 02:09:44 pm »

Since Deus Asmoth isn't Mafia, but is scum, and you are too, you're the last Mafia member.
Hate to break it to you, but I'm actually town. Why do you think I'm some kind of scum?

You're not, you know. Since there doesn't seem to be any reasonable chance of convincing anyone of my towny credentials, I may as well go out in flames.

I'm a werewolf Jack of all trades, and Teneb used my role inspect on NQT during night 2. He's a mafia rolecop. Why am I telling you this? I want the mafia dead as much as you all do, so I might as well share my results now. With Arcvasti planning to investigate NQT tonight he's probably planning to kill him and try to hide behind the cloud of WIFOM that would generate, gambling on there not being a doctor in the game since it's the only way he can win. So, your options now are to kill me and get two people killed tonight or kill NQT now and lynch me tomorrow, losing only one person tonight.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 16, 2015, 02:22:54 pm »

The scumclaim is the last refuge of the truly desperate. I'm town and Deus knows it. Werewolves have won if they can force a mislynch today.

Indeed werewolves win if we kill anyone else other than a werewolf today. There is no choice but to lynch Deus.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 16, 2015, 03:31:05 pm »

Thanks for claiming the faction we need to lynch today and gnight

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 16, 2015, 03:36:06 pm »

If he flips JOAT, we are Tier 3 mafia vs Tier 1 werewolf, so we only need to get rid of the last mafia and last werewolf to win cuz the defector can't win on their own by the way.

Goooo town

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 16, 2015, 08:15:13 pm »

If I die and there's enough ppl left be sure to look back at D3 and try to solve the game from there OK?

Otherwise consider no lynching and forcing scum to kill each other. Defector+Werewolf in 4p or less will get dangerous tho so just do what you can

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (10/15) Day 3 reveals one less victim than expected.
« Reply #458 on: September 16, 2015, 08:24:41 pm »

Me,Teneb,Doctor and Dampe havent been doing much but I got to wonder, fillipk, why do you rank Doctor as not so scummy?

Doc defector / Varee as Teneb's partner?

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (15/15) Day 1 begins!
« Reply #459 on: September 16, 2015, 08:29:30 pm »

Sorry long quote cuz pfp

Me,Teneb,Doctor and Dampe havent been doing much but I got to wonder, fillipk, why do you rank Doctor as not so scummy?

You know, I'm wondering the same thing myself. As you will read further on in this post, I'm highly suspicious of Fillipk. Perhaps one of the other lurkers is his scumbuddy, and he's trying to distance himself from them.

Well I know this might be a weird thing for me to ask but can we start making reads?

Alright, you asked for it. Text wall, activate!

The following are in ascending order of apparent scumminess, roughly. I chose not to include those players that I have yet to thoroughly examine.

Varee::
Maybe scum. Has yet to contribute much, though their claim that this is due to real life issues rather than active lurking holds some water; if you take a look at their profile, it's been over a week since they posted on any topics besides this one.

TheDarkStar:
Further analysis needed. Infrequent posting, but certainly not the worst offender.

Teneb:
As Arc pointed out, your recent inactivity in only this particular game as well as other factors were kind of suspicious. However, this isn't the only game you've dropped out of within the last couple of days, so RL problems are plausible. I really hope you weren't scum; in that case, we're probably screwed.

Dampe:
I think I made my suspicion pretty clear. After Fillipk, you strike me as the scummiest of the bunch.

Fillipk:
Scum. See spoiler.

Goes into most depth addressing Varee and Teneb, kinda soft defending them for lurking (not as bad as Dampe!), while pursuing a lynch on fillip (easiest person to write case about) and then flips onto Dampe (worst lurker)

^ if he's mafia then he's going along with his buddy dark star and while avoiding giving much of an opinion on him

Which would make idk FoU a werewolf? With Varee as defector? But feels less likely from what I'm seeing

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: September 16, 2015, 08:33:40 pm »

I mean I guess scum theater between NQT and Deus isn't completely impossible due to day talk but I'm ruling it out for my purposes bc ppl don't post enough for me to be able to afford that level of paranoia

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 17, 2015, 12:30:45 am »

(Sorry for being late with this, Finale of a show, also sick with a nasty cold)

Day 4 is over

Votecount:

FallacyofUrist
Deus Asmoth - Tea, NotQuiteThere, Arcvasti
Varee
Arcvasti
notquitethere - Varee, Deus Asmoth
DoctorMcTaalik
Tea

Not Voting: FallacyofUrist, DoctorMcTaalik

A storm broke out overhead as the sun was setting. The only way to describe the citizens gathered on this evening was "Miserable". Some were angry, many were grieving, most of them desperate, and all wet and cold. Deus Asmoth was unceremoniously shoved forward, and pushed to the ground. The crowd chanted as they picked up broken pavement and pieces of rubble and pelted him with the debris, creating lacerations, bruises, cuts, and deep wounds. This went on for minutes, and the moon started to shine behind the clouds. Some gasps went up when he started to change, but many were unphased; they expected this. Deus roared out in anger, and tried to stand, but the force of the incoming stones had him pinned down. It became evident that a stoning would not work on it's own, and someone smashed open a jewelry store and grabbed all the silver they could find, and passed it out as projectiles. It did the trick, leaving searing burn wounds where previous projectiles left only scratches or glanced off; the more egregious damages only got worse as well. Deus had no chance... he died quickly once the silver was brought.

Deus Asmoth has died! He was a Wolf JOAT!

Night 4 begins
Night will end Friday, 10:00 PM, in 48 hours.

Fallacy of Urist is up for replacement.
Tea has requested to go back up for replacement on the 19th.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

Wow, I forget to lock this over the night and no-body posts to remind me? Hahaha I am lucky.

Night 4 is over

A chill wind shudders through the alley-way where the last five citizens have gathered; the central square doesn't feel safe anymore. Arcvasti's body was found with a slit throat, and signs indicate that they were killed from behind, and you've agreed that is safer where you can put your backs to the wall. They were found with their autographed baseball bat and police badge in hand; a sore loss for the town.

Arcvasti has died. They were a Town Cop/Guardian.

Day 5 begins

Votecount:
FallacyofUrist
Varee
Notquitethere
DoctorMcTaalik
Tea

Not Voting: FallacyofUrist, Varee, Notquitethere, DoctorMcTaalik, Tea

Day ends in 72 (120 including weekend) hours remain in the day, which ends Wednesday the 22nd

Fallacy of Urist is up for replacement, Tea goes up for replacement in 24 hours unless he asks to be taken back off.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 11:33:01 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well TEA NQT , it me and you two now, whoever suppose to be on my side is not doing anything and it seems like not much I can do now... So let go NQT ,Let see how long the last reamining mafia can survive....
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

Feel free to use gifs when trying to convince me which of you I should vote for.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35