Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 46838 times)

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

I wish I could trust you but your obstinace is not convincing me >:

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

How am I obstinate? I explained why Doc is a wolf and why we have to kill a wolf today. What else is there to say?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If doc is the wolf then he is pretty much no threat due to being mostly idle, Nqt is just trying to get you to waste the lynch either way.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

The problem with the plan is that I'm not positive that any anti mafia power that might be out there can prevent auto loss if we lynch doc but I'm thinking about it

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

It's just like, the person that knows who is the werewolf killer is mafia, and the fact that you're so sure is worrisome in tandem with Deus's claim? But I do have three hours *shrug*

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

I've explained why I'm pretty sure: it explains the distancing and the fact that they tried to save Deus' skin. It all adds up. Besides, Varee wants to be voted too much.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

I just get so mad when I consider the mod waiting till like, night five to start asking for a fallacy replacement if he's scum that's been acting at night still?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile

We can have words with Flabort after this is over I guess.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile

I'm honestly looking for a replacement for Fallacy but there are no more takers!

Day 5 is over

Votecount unchanged since last count. 1 vote NQT by Varee, 1 vote Doctor by NQT.

Two stood crying for yet more blood, but a standstill had been reached. As the sun set and worries of werewolves transforming in their midst and slaughtering them all took hold, the group agreed to disband before anyone could be taken down.

No deaths.

Night 5 Starts, and ends Friday 10 PM.
Please PM any actions, and ALSO
Please PM a vote as to whether I should keep looking for a replacement or modkill Fallacy
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, the ultimatum of a potential mod kill has brought them out of the woodworks, and Shakerag and OSG have volunteered to replace in. Oragami seems more eager than shakerag, but shakerag offered first. ('Ugh fine' vs 'I is back!') I'm not sure which one to accept.
I don't feel well enough to compute the night results right now, but rest assured they will be computed some time Saturday.
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Night 5 Ends

NotQuiteThere was standing watch over the comatose FallacyofUrist, when he heard something nearby. He turned around, and withdrew his favority pistol; he actually had two of them, but the other one was loaded with blanks, and this one had live ammo, making it his favorite. He searched for the source of the sound, firing a couple random shots to look for whomever it might be.

DoctorMcTaalik had decided who his last victim would be if he were to die; it seemed to him that as the mafia's numbers dwindled they appeared to get stronger, and as the last werewolf he knew he had very little chance. His only chance at saving his own hide was to bump that person off. He went to where he knew they would be while the moon was at it's highest, and tried to sneak up on him, but a few gunshots pushed him back. The loud reports of silver bullets chipping metal made him flinch, but he leaped out to attack his target.

It was right about then that the person formerly known as FallacyofUrist started to stir. "Who... who am I?" He asked. It seemed the stress of the scenario had overloaded his mind and caused him amnesia; he couldn't decide if his name was Shakerag or Oragami, and other voices flooded his thoughts as well. Many of the voices screamed at him to flee from the gun wielding maniac and the hairy beast that were duking it out right in front of him, while others told him he would be better off if they did him in...

In the morning, the townsfolk found "Shakescienceragguy" in the square, the two bodies of NQT and DrMcTaalik stacked up on cinder bricks to make a morbid fortress for him to hide in. He had dragged someone out of their home and was holding them at shiv-point, using a sharpened toothbrush to keep Varee from escaping. The wild look in his eyes told everyone that he would need a lot of attention to calm him down, but the evidence that he had gathered and piled around his fortress were enough to convince them of what NQT and the doctor had really been, and anyone that could do that while not thinking clearly had to be safe; But what about the man he had taken as a hostage? Varee was taken out carefully and searched, and it was evident that he had some potions on his body that would be effective in controlling the transformation of a werewolf; whether to hide as humans or to bring out their strength, the potions did it all. It was agreed he was the defector who had aided the wolves against the town, and that everything must be wrapped up. However, there wasn't much reason to stay in the city any more, so everyone raided a hospital, hotwired the ambulance, and they left together with "Shakescienceragguy" in the back towards a safer future, leaving Varee tied up in the cinderblock fort.

NQT has been killed by the werewolves. He was a Mafia Rolecop. DoctorMcTaalik has been killed by the Mafia. He was a Master Wolf.

There are no Werewolves or Mafia remaining. Town Wins.

Spoiler: Night 0 PMs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night 3 PMs (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Night4 PMs (click to show/hide)

Werewolf Chat
Mafia Chat
Dead Chat
The Cyan Menace

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile

Aw yeeeah :D

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all
« Reply #507 on: September 26, 2015, 10:28:39 pm »

Oh hey, I actually did manage to save Tea's life there. Besides that, my double power roles were pretty fantastically useless and actually made it HARDER to identify TheDarkStar.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 26, 2015, 10:31:51 pm »

Ty buddy!!

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 26, 2015, 11:08:57 pm »

Well that kinda went as expected..... the night four no werewolf kill kinda screw with my plan to fake being werewolf but w/e.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35