Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

DDKDJAJJGS?

ATTGREAGR!
How do I delete polls?
fghyfgjyugfk

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31

Author Topic: Civcraft Thread Mk II Dusk of the empire [Check OP for link to new one]  (Read 46616 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft: Dwarven Stronghold MkII - Dawn of Tygura
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2015, 01:21:18 am »

My IGN is StabbyMcJack, don't be surprised if you never see me in town I have a habit of dying when I get close to it.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2015, 01:22:15 am »

Mine is same as my forum name.
Imofexios
I need some directions and guidance what to do. Really new to Civcraft :)

Edit: I've tried all commands and nothing works. It won't even let me make Refined wood !
Anyone know am i bugged or this server has some own recipes that other servers use??? Halp!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:30:32 am by Imofexios »

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2015, 06:48:21 am »

Mine is same as my forum name.
Imofexios
I need some directions and guidance what to do. Really new to Civcraft :)

Edit: I've tried all commands and nothing works. It won't even let me make Refined wood !
Anyone know am i bugged or this server has some own recipes that other servers use??? Halp!
Er... I think you might be getting civcraft mixed up with civilization craft. Civilization craft is a minecraft mod that used to be run on the shotbow network, the civcraft community was really pissed off about them using our name, but they refused to change so now theres confusion.
I'm not sure if Civilizationcraft requires downloading a mod, but if it does that might explain why you had trouble getting local chat to work. Civcraft requires a totally vanilla client, though radar, optifine, voxelmap, stuff like that is fine and even recommended.
You should go to the reddit to find links to all the factory recipes and information like that. https://www.reddit.com/r/Civcraft/   
This post is really helpful to new players: https://www.reddit.com/r/Civcraft/comments/3h8vo9/hello_you_are_new_to_the_server_read_this/
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:50:33 am by MarcAFK »
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2015, 06:57:48 am »

Well that explains alot :D
Yea i got those 2 mixed up.

Edit: The other one is more easy to get into. I still can't really figure how this one works.
Just build stuff and pvp other civs?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:04:27 am by Imofexios »

MarcAFK

• Bay Watcher
  • [INSANITY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2015, 09:40:33 am »

More like build stuff then fight with your neighbours over clay.
They're nearly as bad as badgers. Build a couple of anti-buzzard SAM sites marksdwarf towers and your fortress will look like Baghdad in 2003 from all the aerial bolt spam. You waste a lot of ammo and everything is covered in unslightly exploded buzzard bits and broken bolts.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2015, 06:12:28 pm »

Well that explains alot :D
Yea i got those 2 mixed up.

Edit: The other one is more easy to get into. I still can't really figure how this one works.
Just build stuff and pvp other civs?
It's if you took a factions server and added a bunch of fancy plugins. Civcraft is like no other server, not having to download shit before logging on, and that and its community being consistently populated are its major draws.
At the moment all PVP, especially in Civ, consists of is having: prot IV diamond armor, a godsword, a bunch of potions, and the ability to click your opponent to death.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:16:12 pm by Bob_Namg »
Adam Sandler.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 20, 2015, 04:19:01 am »

I moved to the Civilization mod and having blast there. Quite unique with the research tree addon for one.
People are welcome to join up. I got place SW called Serenity.
In few days on CivCraft i only saw MarckAFK online so alone playing is boring :(
Sometimes i feel like moving to US so i could play games with my fellow Bay12's :D

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2015, 11:31:22 am »

I might drop by sometime if there's building to be done.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2015, 04:05:58 pm »

I might drop by sometime if there's building to be done.
Still waiting for Zan to figure out how we'll be building the stronghold. He'll prolly make a post when he starts
I moved to the Civilization mod and having blast there. Quite unique with the research tree addon for one.
People are welcome to join up. I got place SW called Serenity.
In few days on CivCraft i only saw MarckAFK online so alone playing is boring :(
Sometimes i feel like moving to US so i could play games with my fellow Bay12's :D
Yeah Chanada is lacking brits and aussies to populate our towns during the US' night time. Glad you're having a blast w/ that mod though bro, I might get around to playing that server at some point but I'm busy w/ normie shit IRL et cetera
Adam Sandler.

Tuxfanturnip

• Bay Watcher
  • The OS, the tuber, also this bird now.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2015, 07:47:12 pm »

Could I join? I'm currently in the Iria Diamond Hotel and don't feel like doing the whole serial suicide thing to get close, so I'm looking for the nearest nether factory. I got all the way to the end of the Chanada ice road but the only way to go is toward +x quite a ways. I've left a sign where I'll be able to check next time I log on. IGN tuxfanturnip.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2015, 08:44:58 pm »

Could I join? I'm currently in the Iria Diamond Hotel and don't feel like doing the whole serial suicide thing to get close, so I'm looking for the nearest nether factory. I got all the way to the end of the Chanada ice road but the only way to go is toward +x quite a ways. I've left a sign where I'll be able to check next time I log on. IGN tuxfanturnip.
Good to have you on, use /g [group] to get in contact w/ people when you accept the invites I sent, they ought to guide you to where you want to go in the case I'm not on or something.
Adam Sandler.

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
Re: [MINECRAFT]: Dorf Fort Civcraft Edition Thread MkII - Tygurian Rebirth
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2015, 12:58:25 am »

I absolutely hate double posting and it makes me feel dirty, but I have to bump the thread.
I'm going to be working on populating Tyguria.
If you're new to Civcraft please don't feel intimidated by the plugins nor the lag, if you have a will to learn it you will learn it quickly.
Currently Tyguria is lacking in automatic resource exchanges and does not have an economy, this will be key in developing the city. The main purposing the of the plains near the city is to produce wheat and potatoes to use in exp production, which should bring in a decent amount of revenue once the farms are at full blast.
Tyguria for the moment will be a {subsidary} state of Polynesia in order to gain financial assistance if it is needed. Until Fallout and/or Hooligan show up again I will take back over at the God-Emperor of Tyguria.

Adam Sandler.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2015, 01:03:53 am »

If my modest supply of resources, or enchanted pick, are needed, ask. Otherwise, I may show back up after this term.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Bob_Namg

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cream of your Crop
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2015, 01:05:42 am »

If my modest supply of resources, or enchanted pick, are needed, ask. Otherwise, I may show back up after this term.
I'll try to train some of the newfriends to mine, and trust me /tg/ is full of people with gifted attention spans of steel so I'll definitely need the STDpick at some point.
Don't rush on to give it to me now though, just be aware it may be needed in the future.
Adam Sandler.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2015, 01:08:15 am »

Of course. I may even be able to help further, I just saw no reason to continue activity on the server with my only affiliated group offline.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31