Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65199 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2015, 07:36:55 am »

lol, complains about quest xD
u can just go explore...
Yes, i can go explore, but i don't see how it can help me in any way. I don't even know how much time i have for the quest.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2015, 09:22:28 am »

none knows. Go find something powerful. Guys usually say, find ultra killing matchine etc etc
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2015, 09:29:28 am »

Well, anyways, i'm not forcing tomasque to change my quest, i'll let him do whatever he wants.

Athath, i noticed your quest is to kill the king, so we have all the reasons to destroy stuff together.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2015, 01:37:03 pm »

Hey tomasque, i believe my quest is not fair. It is supposed to be medium difficulty but i find it extremely hard to get into the king's court in the capital and steal his stuff, considering i'm also a lich.

It won't be as hard as you think, especially if one of the others is going to be fighting your biggest threat - the king himself. Although going in brute force would be hard, balancing it with just the right amount of invisibility and levitation would make the quest much, much easier. Remember that the king's room would have a nice window for him t look out of. The castle is geared towards defending an attack from multiple troops on the ground, not one lich who can cast all the magic he wants & kill someone in an instant.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2015, 04:23:13 pm »

Well, anyways, i'm not forcing tomasque to change my quest, i'll let him do whatever he wants.

Athath, i noticed your quest is to kill the king, so we have all the reasons to destroy stuff together.
Well... Yes, but I quite like him, and he's not going to stay dead.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2015, 11:42:10 pm »

Still re-adjusting to normal life after vacation. I will update tomorrow.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2015, 10:20:56 pm »

Sorry it took s long. After dinner I'll update.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 27, 2015, 11:36:21 pm »

Turn Thirteen:
ATHATH:
Follow Conein, but let him know that I'm following him this time.
[1-1(scary & obvious)=0!]
 You run out, shouting to him that you're following. He's long gone, but it attracts the attention of a group of up-to-no-gooders who were meeting behind the barn. And the 6 town guards they were just being busted by. That's just plain bad luck.

Andres:
Follow Conin.
[7-1(smelly)=6]
 You see the reflection of the scene in ATHATH's metal body, and you realize that there is no way you could get by the guards without a spell. If you stay back here, they'll probably not notice you... except for your smell.

conein:
revive the skeleton and put his stuff on him
[5+1]
 You summon it up as a decent skeleton. It walks out of the water and thanklessly accepts it's gear.

Delekates:
((Why u post new turn with my last turn???))
Huh? What do you mean?
Keep going to the town. Get to the main pub, get a location map.
[6]
 You walk into town and realize that the sun will be coming up soon. You find your way to the pub with no problem.  Outside you see a pleasant surprise. A necromancer with a sentient undead standing right next to him! You continue on quickly inside, where you find what you've been looking for. A group of adventurers sitting at a table. Since they look friendly (and not too perceptible), you walk up to their leader and ask for a map. He - somewhat surprised and seemingly baffled - shows his to you. "I can't give it away," he says in a gruff voice, "but the other guy who asked had a memory spell." Almost to himself, he mutters under his breath. "Two in one evening? WHat are the chances of that?"
While going to the town - telepathy to Shaman:
"I need you to secure forest nearby town. Something is going on there, so i need you to sneak around and gather information."
[5+1(blood-bound)=6]
 You successfully relay the message to him. You hope he's a good enough spellcaster to reply.

Generally me:
Check for any magical things around the pub
[5+1(powerful items)=6]
 You notice an undead spellcaster walk right by you and enter the pub. The guards stationed outside ignore her. To them she is simply another human. You search the area using a detect magic spell, and are surprised by the amount of it centerred around one specific area of the tavern. Not nearly as much as your ring, but definitely a good amount.
Take a quick peek through the roof too see who is inside.
I don't know what you mean so I'll just say you peek through the doorway, and count it as a free action. Looking through the doorway reveals the source of the magic. The spellcaster herself, and a group of hardened adventurers.
If there is any magical signatures or something leave and search for minor lords.
[3+1(repeat)=4]
 Aren't backup plans cool? You move away from the doorway and look in a different part of town. Again, you find no lord, but again, you run into a figure of minor power. This time it is a judge. Although he is not in his judge attire, you recognize his role by the conversation he is having with another man. "But judge," the man says in a pleading voice, "that man is innocent! The evidence clearly shows that!" "I said it before, and I'll say it again! That man is guilty! And that is my final verdict!" The last sentence is said with a note of authority that makes the pleading man back down. The judge then notices you for the first time. "Did you need something?" he asks in a controlled tone of voice.

If I messed up on anything, just tell me. I'll correct tomorrow, but right now I'm feeling really sleepy.
Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:32:47 am by Tomasque »
Money!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2015, 12:03:47 am »

( Guy showed me map so i would assume i could kinda remake it, but i think would be fair that i use it once at least, i mean post map )

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2015, 12:11:55 am »

Use my psychic powers to hypnotise the guards into letting us pass.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 28, 2015, 05:12:18 am »

((The roof thing was because I thought I could phase through stuff.))

Go back to the tavern and wait for the Guard captain to leave, then follow him.

Get my Vonzun to go talk to the adventurers and see what they're about.

Get John back at my lair to look for alchemy ingredients.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 28, 2015, 09:04:37 am »

Travel to where ATHATH is with all of my skeletons, but only if i can get them to follow me.

"Gentlemen, i'm back"

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 28, 2015, 11:39:06 am »

( Guy showed me map so i would assume i could kinda remake it, but i think would be fair that i use it once at least, i mean post map )
So what you're saying is that you wanted to use the memory spell that turn, but since that didn't happen you think that it would be fair for you to use it later to recall that memory? That would work, but just remember that the longer you take to recall it, the harder it will be. Also, I'll begin the next turn once you post your action.
Money!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 28, 2015, 12:35:30 pm »

(no u got me wrong. I want to use map once like i remember some kind of location to travel to.
only once)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 28, 2015, 04:13:05 pm »

Follow Conein when he gets here.

"Hi!"

Turn the ground beneath any enemies that are trying to kill me into molasses.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:38:21 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 31