Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65368 times)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #210 on: July 30, 2015, 04:14:49 pm »

will be cool to the that map, guess its such a big secret that i need to do a bold action twice to actually see the map...
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 30, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »

He's running the game on his own time. Be a bit more polite at least Delekates.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2015, 05:00:21 pm »

i am polite, just waiting for map 2 turns is a bit over it. Just writing thay i am waiting, maybe he forgets :D

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2015, 09:21:19 pm »

will be cool to the that map, guess its such a big secret that i need to do a bold action twice to actually see the map...
I'm so use to people bolding their actions that I didn't realize it was one. Sorry about that, it was my fault for not noticing. I'll do the update now.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2015, 12:03:39 am »

Turn Thirteen:

Delekates:
((Why u post new turn with my last turn???))
Huh? What do you mean?
Keep going to the town. Get to the main pub, get a location map.
[6]
 You walk into town and realize that the sun will be coming up soon. You find your way to the pub with no problem.  Outside you see a pleasant surprise. A necromancer with a sentient undead standing right next to him! You continue on quickly inside, where you find what you've been looking for. A group of adventurers sitting at a table. Since they look friendly (and not too perceptible), you walk up to their leader and ask for a map. He - somewhat surprised and seemingly baffled - shows his to you. "I can't give it away," he says in a gruff voice, "but the other guy who asked had a memory spell." Almost to himself, he mutters under his breath. "Two in one evening? WHat are the chances of that?"
While going to the town - telepathy to Shaman:
"I need you to secure forest nearby town. Something is going on there, so i need you to sneak around and gather information."
[5+1(blood-bound)=6]
 You successfully relay the message to him. You hope he's a good enough spellcaster to reply.

SHOW me MAP. PLZ. i beg you  :-[

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2015, 02:19:32 pm »

Turn Thirteen:

Delekates:
((Why u post new turn with my last turn???))
Huh? What do you mean?
Keep going to the town. Get to the main pub, get a location map.
[6]
 You walk into town and realize that the sun will be coming up soon. You find your way to the pub with no problem.  Outside you see a pleasant surprise. A necromancer with a sentient undead standing right next to him! You continue on quickly inside, where you find what you've been looking for. A group of adventurers sitting at a table. Since they look friendly (and not too perceptible), you walk up to their leader and ask for a map. He - somewhat surprised and seemingly baffled - shows his to you. "I can't give it away," he says in a gruff voice, "but the other guy who asked had a memory spell." Almost to himself, he mutters under his breath. "Two in one evening? WHat are the chances of that?"
While going to the town - telepathy to Shaman:
"I need you to secure forest nearby town. Something is going on there, so i need you to sneak around and gather information."
[5+1(blood-bound)=6]
 You successfully relay the message to him. You hope he's a good enough spellcaster to reply.

SHOW me MAP. PLZ. i beg you  :-[
STOP ASKING. PLEASE.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2015, 02:34:35 pm »

lol i wont stop cuz he said i SAW the map, he could just dont show it to me. But he did so i demand the MAP.
maybe that "pro" hunter lied to me and he has an ordinary paint map  :P
i need to work with something.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2015, 03:05:45 pm »

I'm sure he will give you the map, don't stress him

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2015, 06:19:40 pm »

hope i wont need to wait for 3d move for the actual map that i actually Saw xD

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2015, 11:39:22 pm »

Ladies and gentlemen! It is now time for the much awaited...
Turn Fifteen!
The sun has risen!
Andres:
go into some random alley, wait for a lone target, and enthrall them into my service.
[8+2=10!]
 You dash into town unhindered. Once there, you slip into an alleyway. Whether by luck, or whether you somehow sensed his coming, the captain of the town guard himself barges in! Happily, you rid his body of his soul and ready yourself to turn him into an undead as you had planned. This, however, does not go as planned. You watch as he metamorphises into a paler, younger male. His eyes glaze over for a bit before they focus on you. You are sure that he is definitely yet another undead necromancer. Then one more follows him into the alley. Why are there so many? At least the one who followed him leaves quickly.

ATHATH:
Follow Conein
You step closer to conein. You are now right next to him.
prevent him from harming the guards or criminals.
Stop this, by turning his arms into jelly, if necessary.
[2+1=3]
 Since it doesn't look like he'll stop if you ask politely, instead of shopping both his arms off you resort to a kinder approach. You turn his arms into jelly. Or try to, at least. Instead, his arms are just a little beat weaker, though you feel him fumble up the spell a little bit and kill two guards instead of three. That monster.

Delekates:
wtf. i wont go anywhere, SHOW ME THE MAP PLEASE, Thank you.
ill use it once then do what ever u want with it................pff.
thanks for the waisted move dude.
[5]
 You memorize the map's contents. The dwarf then puts it away in his pocket & turns to a man who was previously talking to the party. You didn't notice him before, but now that you do, you realize that he is a vonzun - a sentient undead - probably sent by it's master to talk to these adventurers. You do not hear what they are saying, since you are committing the image of the map to your mind:

The town you are in is the one circled in purple. The capital is circled in red.

Generally me:
Kill the captain and turn him into a vonzun. Tell him to act as he did before.
You arrive in the alley just as you see what's left of the captain turn into a pale, undead necromancer, while another undead necromancer stands in front of him. Not too good of a situation to walk into, but at least that didn't count as an action.
Get my Normal vonzun to follow me back
[7+2=9!]
 You walk into the bar and see the necromancer you saw enter with his eyes squinted, concentrating. When you ask the vonzun to leave, he immediately stops talking and follows you outside. Much to the confusion and annoyance of the party. He tells you that he didn't learn anything, probably because he was talking so much the party didn't have time to reply. You grit your ghostly teeth in contempt.
find and control John.
[8] You find John in the wizard's laboratory, who by now has finished his speech. There's no need to re-control him, since he was never out of your control.

conein:
kill the guards or something
[3-1(weakened arms)+2(defenseless target)+1=5]
You cast a death hex at three of the hypnotized guards, but you feel your arms weaken at the climax of the spell, causing you to fumble and kill only two of them. It seems as if ATHATH was responsible.

The Moonlit Shadow:
 After a blast of light and pain, you feel your form taking shape in the real world. This is the moment you've been waiting for. As you begin to take in your surroundings, your vision suddenly changes to a bright green haze. In that haze you can see something familiar. It rears it's head and speaks,"I am the lich king Far'zar! Remember me? I brought you power, but you squandered it on finding dragons! I have been seeking immortality instead, and it has payed me tenfold!" He pauses to straighten a bit. "Now it is my turn to profit from our deal. My son succeeded me on my death, and became that fool you call king these days. I will take back my rightful place as ruler! Take my back-up phylactery and place it in the cage beside his bed. The bird in that cage must not be harmed! Well, at least not killed, anyway. From there I can enter it's mind, and from it's mind, the mind of it's owner as he sleeps: The king." He let's out a terrible laugh and the vision fades, leaving you feeling like you've just came out of a deep, dark pit into the light again. In way, you did just do that. Looking around, you  notice that you are in an alleyway. In front of you is a person giving off the same energy that you do, and the same energy that you feel manifested behind you. You turn around, but the necromancer behind you is gone. Only the other one remains. Although you feel that you should probably leave before he begins to act hostile towards you, you know the sun has begun to rise and the only way to leave without frying yourself is past him.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Moonlit Shadow (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 11:51:21 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 31, 2015, 11:45:38 pm »

Tell the captain that there are other necromancers in this town. He should direct the guard to stand down for a day or two, then use them to get information on the plot to kill the necromancers. After I tell him this, I leave for the capital.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 31, 2015, 11:48:49 pm »

Tell the captain that there are other necromancers in this town. He should direct the guard to stand down for a day or two, then use them to get information on the plot to kill the necromancers. After I tell him this, I leave for the capital.
The captain has transformed into The Moonlit Shadow because of the overshoot. He is not under your control.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 01, 2015, 12:02:16 am »

Slap Conein. Hard.

"What the heck, man? They were just doing their jobs, and you've killed them. They were incapacitated and weren't a threat!"

Turn to the remaining guard and the criminals.

"I'm terribly sorry about that. As compensation,  I'll give them eternal existence, unless destroyed, for free."

Raise the two guards as free-willed undead, that retain their memories, personality, desire to not murder anything they see, etc. that they had in life. Drag Conein in the direction he was originally going towards by his ear.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 01, 2015, 12:08:02 am »

Make my way to the capital.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 01, 2015, 04:40:14 am »

"Why the heck are you doing this?"

get my arms back to normal

then go towards the capital, but not by going in the city but just turning around the walls until i am near the king castle
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 31