Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65303 times)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #225 on: August 01, 2015, 05:18:46 am »

Welp thanks a lot!
Buy 1bottle of beer, 1bottle of vine, a bit of bread and some cashew nuts.
To Pub holder:
"And a bag plz."
Telepathy to Shaman: "Meet me in the forest, near the town."
Then move to the forest, to meet Shaman.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:21:31 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 01, 2015, 12:26:29 pm »

"Why the heck are you doing this?"

get my arms back to normal

then go towards the capital, but not by going in the city but just turning around the walls until i am near the king castle
"You murdered them in cold blood!"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 01, 2015, 12:33:47 pm »

then go towards the capital, but not by going in the city but just turning around the walls until i am near the king castle

"First of all, i am a necromancer and not a fairy, and i was going around with an huge skeleton following me.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 01, 2015, 04:06:40 pm »

"First of all, i am a necromancer and not a fairy, and i was going around with an huge skeleton following me.
"This isn't about being a being a fairy, this is about being a decent human being! People like you are why necromancers have such terrible reputations! Leave; you disgust me."

Don't follow Conein. When he leaves, turn towards the survivors.

"Are you all all right?"
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2015, 06:54:17 pm »

What will you do about the metal lich that's dragging you by the ear?

Oh.. ATHATH's decided not to hold you by the ear anymore, so nevermind. (At least I think that's what he decided)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:59:02 pm by Tomasque »
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 01, 2015, 07:02:01 pm »

I'll update once Generally me replies.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2015, 02:08:35 pm »

Find other minor lords and such, out of town if necessary. Bring along both my Vonzun.

If alone then instantly turn them into Vonzun. If not then just watch and wait.

Sorry about not posting, I was away for a few days.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2015, 06:53:54 pm »

Turn Sixteen:
ATHATH:
Slap Conein. Hard.
[3]
 You smack conein across the face, but deal only a glancing blow. It doesn't seem to faze him at all, especially since he is undead.
Turn to the remaining guard and the criminals.
[Free Action]
 You turn towards them. They look very dopey, or very afraid and up to their chest in molasses.
Raise the two guards as free-willed undead, that retain their memories, personality, desire to not murder anything they see, etc. that they had in life.
[5-1(difficult)+2=6]
 The two guards get up, looking indistinguishable from normal people. They're very scared and they run away.
Drag Conein in the direction he was originally going towards by his ear.
"Are you all all right?"
[6-1(scary)=5]
 "N-no" replies one of the guards shakily, as he strains against the molasses. He is up to his chest now.
Suddenly, all weapons nearby begin to glow! Your sword is lights up like a beacon!

Andres:
Make my way to the capital.
[8-1(busy road)-1(scary)=6]
 You immediately set off towards the capital. You make it there fairly quickly with the aid of magic, despite the fact that you had to hide from various travelers on the way there. You are now outside the great city. It is of immense size.

conein:
[1-1(weakened arms)=0!]
 You cast a transmutation spell to rid yourself of you affliction. However, your arms give out and you cast another spell instead. Wild Surge: All weapons nearby begin to glow!
[7-1(busy road)-1(scary)=5]
 As you walk, ATHATH's spell wears off. Soon you see the city ahead of you. You are eager to finish your quest, but as you near it, you realize that you are on the opposite side from the palace!
Note: Remember your skeletons are still following you.

Delekates:
Buy 1bottle of beer, 1bottle of vine, a bit of bread and some cashew nuts.
To Pub holder:
"And a bag plz."
[4]
 Although you feel no hunger or thirst for human food, you buy some simply to fit in. The bartender gives you what you ordered, when suddenly you realize you have no money! You quickly procure a quick illusion. It is badly made, and won't last too long, though the bartender won't notice until he checks the cashbox tonight.
Telepathy to Shaman: "Meet me in the forest, near the town."
[5+1(blood-bound)=6]
 You successfully relay the message.
Then move to the forest, to meet Shaman.
[6]
 Taking your ill-bought gains with you, you leave the town without once entering the sunlight. Once you find the shaman sitting under a tree, he relays that he has noticed a whole lot of powerful spellcasters in the town. Some - he says - are moving towards the capital. You feel a little thirsty for blood.

The Moonlit Shadow:
Walk past him, and find a place that's not in the sun.
He doesn't stop you, and after you find a place outside the alley that has no sunlight, you see him leave the alley and move towards the center of town.

Generally me:
Find other minor lords and such, out of town if necessary.
[6+2(repeat)=8]
 You search outside the city, on the road that leads to the capital. As you are looking at the travelers, you hear a voice call out. "Move aside! The Head of the City Council is passing through! Move aside!" Bingo.
Bring along both my Vonzun.
[4-1(v)+2=5]
 You had convinced John earlier to follow you, so both vonzun are with you.
If alone then instantly turn them into Vonzun. If not then just watch and wait.
It seems that he is sitting in a carriage, talking to a young woman. There are 6 guards - 3 in front and 3 in back - accompanying him, along with one coachdriver and a caller.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Moonlit Shadow (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:06:20 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2015, 07:00:31 pm »

Go inside the city. Cast a psychic aura around myself to put people near me at ease.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 02, 2015, 07:11:44 pm »

Find a way to satisfy thirst, then make way to capital city aka where the king is.
So you'll suck the blood of a townsperson?
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2015, 11:08:17 pm »

"Oh. Can I help?"

Transmute the molasses into oxygen. Help the guard.

What happened to the criminals?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:19:36 am by ATHATH »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2015, 12:05:51 am »

They're in a hypnotized daze.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2015, 12:20:47 am »

They're in a hypnotized daze.
Oh. Action edited.

"You should probably arrest those people before they wake up."

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2015, 02:18:34 am »

"Okay we wont play around with strong spellcasters, this is too dangerous for us to stay here.
My eye lies to the north. I saw map with some kind of town north-east from here, we'll journey there.
Our vision pinpoint will be small reaver that goes straight to that town.
"
So they set off. While going eat cashew nuts, ask if Shaman wants some.
To shaman:
"I think ull need some "energy" it'll cover our hunger for a while."
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2015, 03:41:30 am »

Go to the other side i guess. Cast a death hex if i see someone travelling alone or in group or two. (and also revive them if possible)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:45:40 am by conein »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31