Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65269 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer: Powerful Spellcaster Needed (to fight conein)!
« Reply #345 on: August 15, 2015, 08:23:04 pm »

I want to fight conein. I want to devastate him. With salt magic.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 15, 2015, 10:08:51 pm »

You didnt tell me where I am. Inside or outside?

You fly out of the room, laughing manically, but suddenly a powerful wind blows you back into the room.

FallacyOfUrist has been chosen!

Update will probably come tomorrow!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 16, 2015, 03:21:26 am »

Nevermind. It's tomorrow.

EDIT: technically today
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 16, 2015, 05:25:36 am »

Why so much hate on me? You salty? You wanna fight me with salty magic?

get out of that window. Cast EXPLOSIONS on that hostile person.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 16, 2015, 10:01:45 am »

((No, I mean salt magic.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 16, 2015, 11:48:28 am »

I want to fight conein. I want to devastate him. With salt magic.
Well, it's about as unoptimized as Conein's affinity, so you should be fine.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 16, 2015, 07:42:18 pm »

Will update when I get to mah computer.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 17, 2015, 07:21:45 pm »

Turn Twenty Three:
The Moonlit Shadow:
Duck
[7-1(exhaustion)+1(night)=7]
 Your sudden drop causes the skeletons to hit each other for a moment, and diverts their attacks for now.
sweep the Qeth Vol's legs out from beneath it with a gust of wind.
[8-1(e)+1(n)=8]
 The beast tumbles over you, missing you by a mere two inches. The skeletons aren't that lucky, and when you get up, you see bones littered all around you. The Qeth Vol is lying in pile - or rather, is a pile - of even more bones. You think the danger is over, but the big pile begins to shift and reform.
Then attempt to mind control the thingy, or un-mind-control it so it doesn't listen to Conein.
[4-1(conein's mod)-1(e)+1(n)+1=4]
 You're not sure, but you think the Qeth Vol feels less aggressive. Towards you, anyway. It reforms as you stand there, and - instead of attacking you - stands completely still. After a minute of waiting, you feel the phylactery become... fuller? You're not sure, but you think there's something in the depths of it's gem.
[b Then (all or nothing guys) teleport behind the gate from the inside, and blast it open. Telepathically communicate with ATHATH to stand out of the way.[/b]
Only 3 actions per turn :(

Andres:
Put a charm rune on the wall so his friends are drawn to it.
[8+1=9!]
 Taking the rest of the instant writing, you cast the hex onto the wall. You realize only too late how potent you made it! It's so powerful, it might even attract people from on the street!
If possible, make it look like it's to mark a place where there's treasure.
[7]
 You put a powerful illusion over it. It will still attract people, but its source will be less obvious to magic users.

Delekates:
Jump on to guy, drink blood
[8+1(night)=9]
 You jump on top of him, but with such force that you and him go right out the window. Luckily, he took the impact the glass and the ground. You drink his blood and get up, wiping the shards of glass off your clothes.
start turning every1 in the inn into vampires!
[3+1(n)=4]
 Most of the people in the bar have fled by now, but you manage to corner one person still inside. As you are about to descend onto him, he tries to strike a deal. He says that he knows many people in the capital. If you spare his life, he'll act as a double agent for you. Tempting.

ATHATH:
Meander through the castle, slowly making my way to the king's bedroom.
I'll assume that since The Moonlit Shadow didn't get you in, you'll try to break in again, then do this.
 [7+1(r)+1=9!]
 Molasses it is! You convert the door and portcullis in record time. However, it seems that the area of effect doesn't end there. Your heavy metal body begins to sink. Will your own armor kill you?
Meander through the castle, slowly making my way to the king's bedroom.
[7-1(heavy)=6]
 You will not let yourself die in irony! You pull your legs out of the molasses and begin to triumphantly spread it's sweet goodness all over the king's palace. When you finally make it up to the king's bedroom, you are saddened by the fact that you will be unable to leave a foot-shaped chunk of molasses on the door, since it seems it has already been opened. You stride in anyways - like the hero you aren't - and witness a explosion. Your metal skin doesn't even heat up to half the temperature it would need to melt. The other two caught in the explosion seem to also have a resilience - albeit a magic one. A beautiful bird's  feathers are unriffled by the event, and a man radiating magic brushes the ash off his royal robe. Although the robe has suffered a worse fate than him, you don't need it's telltale insignia to recognize him - the king.

Generally me:
Travel to the castle
[1-1(long distance)=0!]
 You cast the spell and aim yourself towards the palace. Where you appear - however - is definitely not your desired destination. In the pitch black darkness, you cannot feel a thing. It seems as if you are the one and only thing in this huge world - yet it's almost like you fill the whole place. Where are you?
Before that try creating a bit of flame with my ring outside and far away from my lair with no one watching.
[4+2(ring)=6]
 You remember the strange-looking flame you created just outside the town. Just before you teleported. Did the demon do that? Are you in the ring?

conein:
get out of that window.
[5]
 You make yourself levitate once more, and you glide out the window with ease. However, as you are about to go into the night, the king speaks up. "Oh? You want to steal my wonderful Caladrius? We'll see about that..." You a sharp pain on the hand holding the bird, and you loosen your grip enough for it to fly to it's master's side. As soon as you fly out the window and to the side of the building, the pain vanishes.
Cast EXPLOSIONS on that hostile person.
[3+1=4]
 You poke your head in long enough to cast an explosion spell. However, you cast it weakly and the king and bird - both magically resilient - are barely hurt. Suddenly you notice that the spell had a third target. Although he is hidden from your view, you are sure it is him because of the mental link you share - ATHATH. Suddenly another - and more unpleasant - surprise befalls you. You sense your power in the skeletons ending abruptly, and the link you have with your Qeth Vol beginning to diminish.
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 17, 2015, 07:43:38 pm »

Cast an aura over myself so people will ignore me. Wait for my guy to return, get him to close and lock the door, and activate the circle once his friends pass over.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 17, 2015, 08:56:15 pm »

"Hi, Bill. I'm here to save you and your bird."

Conein, don't look inside of the spoiler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You will regret killing those guards, Conein, as well as choosing a terrible affinity. Now you will witness the true power of transmutation (in terms of killing your opponent really fast)!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:46:22 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 17, 2015, 09:09:36 pm »

You will regret killing those guards, Conein, as well as choosing a terrible affinity. Now you will witness the true power of transmutation (in terms of killing your opponent really fast)!

Remember that you also have to kill the king.

Also: I will not let you do the same action to the same person more than once per turn.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 17, 2015, 11:42:16 pm »

Remember that you also have to kill the king.

Also: I will not let you do the same action to the same person more than once per turn.
Aw. Well I have a back up plan, and have edited my action.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2015, 01:52:56 am »

Use teleport spell to travel to the castle.
When I am there go to the servants quarters.
If I am teleported into the middle of the castle try to find a lords homel
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:17:41 am by Generally me »

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2015, 04:08:45 am »

"No worries lad, youll be alive, but much more powerfull."
turn him into vampire as planned.
Check inn for valuables.
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2015, 04:43:17 am »

This quest. I think killing an entire city would have been easier.

Make a snowstorm appear in the king'room. reach my Qeth Vol . Make it extremely hostile to everyone(the qeth vol). If i can, grab the bird AND SQUEEZE IT TO DEATH.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 09:05:45 am by conein »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 31