Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 64976 times)

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer: Powerful Spellcaster Needed (to fight conein)!
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2015, 07:28:40 am »

Hey, i noticed a thing. When trying to control the qeth Vol, shouldnt mr hostile have gotten a -2 malus because it is a qeth Vol? As i got it everytime? Maybe he got it, i honestly dont know what the letters are

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2015, 08:53:04 am »

Prepare teleport spell to escape
Prepare teleport spell to escape
Use teleport spell to travel to the castle.

Well...
I will not let you do the same action to the same person more than once per turn.
You don't need to ready a spell as an action unless I specify that you have to do so.

Hey, i noticed a thing. When trying to control the qeth Vol, shouldnt mr hostile have gotten a -2 malus because it is a qeth Vol? As i got it everytime? Maybe he got it, i honestly dont know what the letters are
I didn't remember that. I'll try to correct it today after school.

I wasn't exactly trying to control it, I was trying to stop you from controlling it. But then you should've gotten a counter-roll, or maybe you were too busy to do that?
I try to avoid showing the players more than one roll per action, and therefore I avoid counter rolls. I usually have you get a malus equal to the necromancy mod of the opponent whose undead you're trying to control. I'll elaborate later.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2015, 09:15:47 am »

Yeah I didn't think you would allow it. Worth a try though.

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2015, 11:37:59 am »

Yeah, I did get a -1 malus. But it was negated by my +1 bonus, from having the same quest.

[4-1(conein's mod)-1(e)+1(n)+1=4]

Don't know what the underlined part means, though.
No, i think you got the first -1 because the skelly is mine. The second one because i have a +1 to necromancy and then you got a bonus because you have a +1 too i think. But every action involving controlling the qeth Vol had an addictional -2 for me.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2015, 03:19:40 pm »

I think the "e" was for exhaustion.

I'm not sure that TMS should get a malus for trying to control the QV. He was trying to sever Conein's connection to the QV, which shouldn't provide a malus, because it wants to be free.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2015, 03:31:38 pm »

Well, actually he tried to mind control it. I mean, his action said "mind control it or un_mind control it" so...IDK

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2015, 04:08:07 pm »

Well, actually he tried to mind control it. I mean, his action said "mind control it or un_mind control it" so...IDK
He clarified his action after the turn. I don't think the turn needs to change.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2015, 06:49:21 pm »

The update comes tonight!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: August 19, 2015, 11:40:38 am »

The update comes tonight!
Why do you lie to us so?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: August 19, 2015, 04:06:20 pm »

Srry!  :(

I was halfway done with it when I had to go to bed. Some people still have a bedtime, you know.  :P
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: August 19, 2015, 10:55:09 pm »

Turn Twenty Four:
Andres:
Cast an aura over myself so people will ignore me.
[2+1=3]
 The aura is slapdash at best, but if you stay in the darkness, you're sure you'll be fine.
Wait for my guy to return, get him to close and lock the door
[6+1=7]
 Soon you hear a commotion and within moments see the cause. About 20 people are trying to enter the room at once. You see your loyal minion squeeze through and shut the door on about half the crowd. There is pounding on the door and you don't think it will hold for much longer.
activate the circle once his friends pass over.
Sorry I didn't tell you this before, but runes give off passive magic (like the charm rune). The mind control one has a fairly small range (you basically have to step on it to be close enough) but the charm rune has a wider one, since its purpose is to draw people towards it. Anyway...
 7 of the people are caught in the power of the rune, but because the rune could only handle up to 4 people, instead of being controlled they simply stand there in a dazed manner. The other 3 walked towards the charm rune and found that they couldn't quite reach the thing they were trying to get - the origin of the charm, carefully disguised by illusion - and thought that the other two who were after it were responsible. Now they are beating each other up.

ATHATH:
Try to transmute Conein's head into inanimate air.
[6+1=7]
 You f***ing murderer. Just as conein is about to finish forming some sort of spell, his head disappears. His unfinished spell sizzles and his body drops out of sight.
Have the conversation that should have happened last turn with The Moonlit Shadow last turn.
You finish your message and wait. Suddenly Generally me materializes into thin air. Shocked, you stare for a moment, and then something even stranger happens. A ring on his hand glows bright red and explodes, releasing what looks like a 6 foot tall humanoid with four arms. The thing's skin is red as the fire beginning to burn at its feet.

Generally me:
Use teleport spell to travel to the castle.
[8-1(utterly lost=7]
 You are wrenched from The Moonlit Shadow's phylactery and into the king's bedroom. When you do, you see a metal half-lich, the king, and a white bird. All is quite for a moment. Then the ring explodes. The evil demon sealed within burns into existance, turning the room into red-tinted nightmare. It is a 6 foot tall, flame-red, four armed humanoid. At it's feet, a small fire is beginning to burn.
When I am there go to the servants quarters.
[6]
 You flee the room and hastily look for the servant's quarters. You find them one floor below the king's bedroom. There is currently no one there.

Delekates:
turn him into vampire as planned.
[8+1(night)=9!]
 Within a moment, you are upon him. Once you are finished, you wait for him to awaken. Suddenly, his eyelids burn off, revealing red hot orbs of fire instead of eyes. He rises, and although he is your height, it seems that he is towering over you. "You may be my sire, but I serve no one." Without a further word, the vampire lord shimmers into invisibility and leaves the bar.
Check inn for valuables.
[4+1(night)=5]
 You look into the cash box and find 70 silver pieces, but it seems that no one dropped their jewelry as they left. A guardsman enters the bar wielding a spear. It will be hard to attack him physically without being hurt because of his reach.

conein:
Make a snowstorm appear in the king'room.
[4+1=5]
 You create a decent blizzard. Just as you are about to release it, however, your vision cuts off and you feel your body grow very very hot. When you can see again, you realize that you are back in hell! You have been killed by ATHATH!
    Game Over!

The Moonlit Shadow:
Levitate near the window
[3-1(exhausted)+1(night)=3]
 You levitate up towards the window. As you fly up, a headless conein falls on top of you, causing your spell to fizzle. You reach out and grab the windowsill, jagged glass puncturing your hands. Then you feel the fullness leave your phylactery, and you think you can see the top of something's head appear in the room. Suddenly you hear a shattering/exploding sound and another thing appears in the room. This time, though, it is tall enough for you to see its head from where you are hanging on. It has a human-like face - but it is blood red. A being of fire?
Wait for ATHATH to hopefully throw the birdcage out the window, catch it, and put in the phylactery.
You wait for ATHATH to throw it out the window, but nothing happens. Perhaps it's for the better, since you couldn't catch it anyway.
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: August 19, 2015, 10:58:03 pm »

Mass-hypnotise the dazed people (should be easier considering their condition). I make another runic circle while my new minions hold off the crowd.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: August 19, 2015, 11:20:28 pm »

Save or Dies, baby.

"What do you want with us?"

If the demon is hostile, perform the same attack routine I did on Conein, but continue the routine (and target the demon's torso) if I succeed in neutralizing the demon's head.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: August 19, 2015, 11:55:58 pm »

Sneak upon guardsman and bite him too.
Telepathy to vampire:
"I never said u will serve me, we can work together if u wish. And if you want to be stronger you will need to kill me, but this is imposible due to your knowledge. Bear with me and ull gain powers to overcome nations!!... and one day even me if you wish so."
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2015, 01:28:44 am »

Disguise myself as a servant.

Find a Lord by himself and vonzun him.

If he is not by himself wait till he is.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31