Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 65224 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer: Showdown Imminent!
« Reply #420 on: August 30, 2015, 12:18:38 am »

Sorry about not updating (I think you guys kinda expected this by now). Once again, an important event (Dungeons & Dragons) got in the way.
Ooh, what edition? What happened?
2nd Edition.
 My male dwarven level 8 fighter/level 1 mage was turned into an female desert elf.

And was stripped of all his fighter levels.

By a god.

That's what happens when you insult an elf and the party wizard accidentally sends you to another plane as punishment (he only meant to insect plague me).
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 30, 2015, 12:50:33 am »

Sorry about not updating (I think you guys kinda expected this by now). Once again, an important event (Dungeons & Dragons) got in the way.
2nd Edition.
 My male dwarven level 8 fighter/level 1 mage was turned into an female desert elf.

By a god.

That's what happens when you insult an elf and the party wizard accidentally sends you to another plane as punishment (he only meant to insect plague me).
Ouch.

Does Second Edition have Reincarnate? You could commit suicide and get hit by Reincarnate to change your race to something other than an elf. It also helps emphasize your character's racism ("I'd rather die than be an elf!").

How did the wizard accidentally send you to another plane? Was he a wild mage?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 30, 2015, 10:23:32 am »

2nd Edition.

By a god.

Ouch.

Does Second Edition have Reincarnate? You could commit suicide and get hit by Reincarnate to change your race to something other than an elf. It also helps emphasize your character's racism ("I'd rather die than be an elf!").

If I tried to change back, that would really piss off the god, and she would kill me. The mage was awake for two days and accidentally memorized the wrong spell.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 30, 2015, 10:26:08 pm »

I'm probably updating tomorrow. Probably.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 30, 2015, 10:37:48 pm »

2nd Edition.

By a god.

Ouch.

If I tried to change back, that would really piss off the god, and she would kill me. The mage was awake for two days and accidentally memorized the wrong spell.
Have you considered getting protection from the god of dwarves? He could turn you back into a dwarf, and probably be able to give your fighter abilities back, too.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: August 30, 2015, 10:46:15 pm »

That would work if my GM was benevolent... but he's not. Would that work in your D&D game?
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 30, 2015, 11:20:03 pm »

That would work if my GM was benevolent... but he's not. Would that work in your D&D game?
Well, I'd assume that the god of dwarves would do it just to spite the god of elves.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2015, 08:05:41 am »

Well, I'd assume that the god of dwarves would do it just to spite the god of elves.
It wasn't the god of elves. It was the god of dragon knowledge and magic.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2015, 10:09:07 am »

It wasn't the god of elves. It was the god of dragon knowledge and magic.
Hm. Maybe try Tiamat?

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2015, 01:28:19 pm »

mgs5 hype 8)
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: September 01, 2015, 10:36:01 pm »

I've worked on making the update and it's about half finished by now. Updating takes such a long time now. The only way to solve this problem is by killing off a few of you..
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: September 02, 2015, 10:31:19 pm »

It's the update you've all been waiting for,
Turn Twenty Six!
Andres:
Quote from: Andres
Let some of the people in, activating the circle once they pass over it.
Your minions let in ten more people. Only two of them miss the rune this time, and the other eight are in a daze just like the last batch. Almost Ford-ian perfection.
Hypnotise anyone in the room who weren't hypnotised by the circle.
[6+1=7]
 You convert the stragglers with ease. They were getting kind of annoying, beating each other up like that.
Get my minions to keep the door closed until I can process the next batch.
[8+1]
 You minions are having trouble keeping back the steadly increasing crowd. However, the charm rune seems to be finally running out, which is a good thing, you guess. You turn to the confused looking people standing around the what-used-to-be-a hypnotization rune. The thought of crowds still on your mind, you cast the spell at them. Then you are them. You've heard of accidental hiveminds before, but you haven't seen one in person. Well, now you are one.

You can control each person in your 9 person hive mind, but for each seperate "group" doing their actions, you get a -1 to those actions. You will gain bonuses to certain things that are improved with group work (such as casting spells), but if your original body is not among those casting a spell, the spell will get a -2. Your original body is the 'source' of the hivemind and any groups performing actions more than 50 feet away will get a -1, then an additional -1 if they are more than 100 feet away and so on. If your original body is slain, the closest person in your hivemind will become the next source.

ATHATH:
Quote from: ATHATH
Transmute the air around the demon into stone.
[2-1(in pain)+1=2]
 Before you can move, the demon sends out a wave of flame, bathing the room in fire. Then - with blinding speed - he rushes to you and grasps you on either side of your head, and you feel your metallic skull begin to melt. It lasts only a moment, but already your head is pounding. Suddenly, the demon falls to the ground as if struck. His skin dims, and you see this as an opportunity to strike. However, the pain in your head is too great and your spell fails.
transmute the air around the demon into slime goo
[8-1(pain)+1=8]
 This time, your determination breaks through the haze of pain. You begin to layer him with thick, corrosive slime, and his red skin pales under the green goo.
Step away from the door (further into the room), if I can.
You realize you must have unconsciously moved closer, since now you stand right beside the demon in the middle of the room.

The Moonlit Shadow:
Quote from: The Moonlit Shadow
Wait for ATHATH
You watch as the demon sends fire in all directions, burning lighting the room in flame that purges your corner of it's shadows. You watch as the demon grasps ATHATH's iron skull, and see turn red hot like a poker in the flame. Finally, you watch as the thing of flame collapses, looking as if it has lost the energy to move, and by the dimming of the fire beneath it's flesh, as if it too was wanting of fuel. Then a green blanket of slime covers the body of the beast, and in it's eyes you see desperation, and the returning will to fight. The vile goo shall not hold it for long.
Quote from: The Moonlit Shadow
Then go to where Generally Me went, or if I can't, go in search of the Baron.
[2+1(night)=3]
 You retreat from the inferno and it's smoke-stinking beast. You traverse the halls silently, stealthily, and fruitlessly. You have found not your friend, but one thought cheers your spirits. At least your enemies have found you neither.

Generally me:
Quote from: Generally me
Teleport it really far away.
[1-1=0!]
 You attempt to teleport the horrible thing away from your sight. You call out the spell, but your concentration fails and you succeed instead in causing a ripple in the magical plane. A small bottle filled with a yellow liquid appears from a rip in reality, which seals itself an instant later. You look up from the potion to see the creature you controlled begin to bulge and excrete smoke from it's skin. It seems that the ripple caused what little thread that held the thing to your powerful to snap. Your thoughts are immediately followed by the release of the spell from within the shell of the noble. It twists wickedly, grabbing your incorporeal form and tugging it closer to the center of the dark vortex.
Quote from: Generally me
Otherwise try teleporting it again.
[5-2(major distraction)=3]
 You always prided yourself with remaining level headed during times of crisis. Although you didn't believe you had it in you to cast the same spell twice in a row, you push yourself beyond your limits. However, the thought of being pulled towards inevitable death diverts your thoughts and you succeed only in teleporting it 10 feet farther. Now it reaches towards you once more, but that isn't your only worry. Soon, scores of guards and nobles shall come to investigate the commotion. Once they do they will become mindless undead set loose in the palace. Then the city. Then the countryside. How can you rule with an iron fist if none of your subjects will have the capabilities to fear you?

Delekates:
Quote from: Delekates
Check myself
You have not gained nor lost anything. No magical trackers, bombs, or traps have been put on you.
Quote from: Delekates
"Nevermind apparition went pretty good though that was pretty un expected."
Follow High Vampire.
He doesn't answer. Instead he keeps walking you have to run to catch up, and when you finally get in the room, you catch a glimpse of him as he turns invisible. The room is on fire, and a red armed demon is lying on the ground, covered in slime. Above him stands ATHATH. Suddenly, The Moonlit Shadow runs past you. Then - except for the crackling of the fire - the room is silent.
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: September 02, 2015, 11:06:52 pm »

"I know that that slime will not hold you for long. What is it that you want? We might be able to make a deal, so that neither of us will have to die."

Secret Stuff:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: September 02, 2015, 11:12:32 pm »

"I know that that slime will not hold you for long. What is it that you want? We might be able to make a deal, so that neither of us will have to die."

Secret Stuff:
Spoiler: Super Secret Answer! (click to show/hide)
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2015, 11:37:20 pm »

Secret Stuff:
Spoiler: Super Secret Answer! (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31