Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 63814 times)

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #240 on: August 03, 2015, 06:36:25 am »

Wait till, there no one but the carriage and the guards around

Get my Vonzun to throw rocks at the carriage and try to lure the guards away.

If it works and 3 or less stay, me and john kill the guards. Then turn both the young women and the councillor into Vonzun before running away. Tell the coucillor Vonzun to make up a reason on how he survived and to act as normal.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:05:24 pm by Generally me »

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: August 03, 2015, 11:21:27 am »

So they set off. While going eat cashew nuts, ask if Shaman wants some.
To shaman:
"I think ull need some "energy" it'll cover our hunger for a while."

You're undead. You and the shaman don't have to eat or drink anything except blood, which is solely because you are a vampire. You still can, but it won't do anything for you and what you eat will just bounce around inside you until it rots away.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: August 03, 2015, 11:30:48 am »

((i am trying to role play here  ::)
i actually know it  ;D ))
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: August 03, 2015, 11:34:45 am »

Oh... Okay. I'll update now as soon as I can get to my computer (I'm using an iPad now).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 11:38:37 am by Tomasque »
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 03, 2015, 12:50:44 pm »

I think most of us have forgotten some of our race's special abilities (I know I have  :-[), so I'll just write up this reminder:
Vampire: You are the creature of the night. Flitting from shadow to shadow, you can stalk your prey like a cat.
Pro: +1 to actions at while in darkness. Note: This means complete darkness, not just plain shadow. You can shapeshift between bat form & vampire for one hour after feeding.
Con: -1 to actions for each minute in direct sunlight & you have to make a save the first time you enter & each minute thereafter, or die. You must drink blood within 24 hours of your last feeding or die.

Half-Lich: Although you do not have the full powers of a lich, you are still a formidable opponent in melee and magic.
Pro: +1 to all spells of one type (excluding necromancy), a successful save negates minor/non-magical damage.
Con: Your rotting stench makes it impossible to be in public normally & gives you a -1 to hiding or disguising yourself.

Spirit: Although you look like any living being, you are actually a ghost. No longer possessing a heart or blood, it is your own magic that keeps you alive.
Pro: You pass through solid matter. Once per day you can turn yourself invisible without a check for 1d4 minutes.
Con: You must make a check to become solid for 1 minute. Your magical nature makes you easier to find & harm with magic.

Turn Seventeen:
The Moonlit Shadow:
Find a way to satisfy thirst
[1]
 You think you've found the perfect target, but when you when you bite down on his neck he manages to wriggle away, preventing you from sating your thirst. He is now running through the streets - screaming - with his neck gushing blood.
make way to capital city aka where the king is.
You decide it is high time to leave. However, the only way there on foot would involve going out in direct sunlight for almost half an hour. It would be suicide.

Andres:
Go inside the city. Cast a psychic aura around myself to put people near me at ease.
[8-1(scary/smelly)+1=8]
 You cast the spell and walk into the capital. The people around you seem unalarmed by your appearance. If anything, it seems that they are calmer when near you! Patrolling guards slacken their march, little children stop screaming, and a drunken man even stops yelling insults at a shopkeeper just to look at you lazily. Soon you are right outside the king's palace. The guards there are also affected, but they might not let you pass, regardless.

ATHATH:
Transmute the molasses into oxygen.
[6+1=7]
 You turn the sticky substance into harmless oxygen, making sure that it is gas, and not liquid. The guards breath a sighs of relief. Then they topple over from inhaling so much oxygen.
Help the guard.
[1]
 You strain to pick up the limp guard, but the hole you created is 5 feet deep. Undead or not, you couldn't pull him out.

Delekates:
"I saw map with some kind of town north-east from here, we'll journey there."
You mean the town that isn't surrounded by a river on both sides, right?
So they set off.
[5]
 You move through the forest quickly, and soon you can see the town. However, the forest does not extend all the way to the town, so to get there on foot, you'd have run across a sunlit area. It would take you approximately 15 seconds to do so, but there'd be a chance that your minion would die (bad), or you would die (worse).
So they set off. While going eat cashew nuts, ask if Shaman wants some.
To shaman:
"I think ull need some "energy" it'll cover our hunger for a while."
The shaman accepts, but says that they don't seem to taste the same as before...

conein:
Go to the other side i guess.
[5-1(scary/smelly)=4]
 You get there without anyone seeing you. You think.
Cast a death hex if i see someone travelling alone or in group or two. (and also revive them if possible)
You ran into no one on the way there.

Generally me:
Wait till, there no one but the carriage and the guards around
[6-1(busy road)=5]
 No luck. There are still at least 3 merchants nearby and 5 more in the distance that could be witnesses.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Moonlit Shadow (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:54:28 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 03, 2015, 01:18:10 pm »

"Oh."

Transmute the ground into oxygen in such a way that it forms a ramp. Wait for the guard to wake up.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 03, 2015, 01:20:59 pm »

(yea ur right)
"Sun... Well take round road, waiting till night is too long, and maybe we find someone."
Take round road.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: August 03, 2015, 01:29:37 pm »

Turn myself invisible and go into the carriage.

Silently kill both the councillor and the women before turning them into Vonzun.

Just in case get my companions to talk to the guards and generally try to distract them from hearing anything happening.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 03, 2015, 01:50:03 pm »

(yea ur right)
"Sun... Well take round road, waiting till night is too long, and maybe we find someone."
Take round road.
What's the round road?
Money!

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: August 03, 2015, 01:55:01 pm »

SNEAK INTO ROOM WITH CONVENIENTLY PLACED WINDOW
IF SOME DUDE SEES ME CAST PARALYZE HEX
STEAL REQUIRED STUFF
RUN

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 03, 2015, 02:54:00 pm »

kinda take another path, go around, get around, that what i tryed to say

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 03, 2015, 05:25:34 pm »

But where will you go?
Money!

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 03, 2015, 05:44:20 pm »

okay, literally Search for an ability to get to the town without getting in the sun.
Actually on the map there is a forest just behind that town  :P

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 03, 2015, 06:03:03 pm »

Find a dark alley and brainwash someone into being my servant. The aura should help since their guard will be down.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 03, 2015, 06:29:50 pm »

okay, literally Search for an ability to get to the town without getting in the sun.
Actually on the map there is a forest just behind that town  :P
That forest isn't close enough. You could teleport. You could create a bunch of darkness. Magic has no bounds, only the maluses associated with powerful spells. What'll you do?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 06:44:33 pm by Tomasque »
Money!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 31