Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31

Author Topic: Necromancer: The End  (Read 63830 times)

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #300 on: August 11, 2015, 07:49:34 am »

((Yea Tomasque lazy  :D ))
"Well my friend died... Cant help you. Take umbrella and if u are interested in coach find it near the closest inn to the entrance."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:57:55 am by Delekates »
my main lang is russian. Still i hope we understand each other :3

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer
« Reply #301 on: August 11, 2015, 08:52:29 am »

((Yea Tomasque lazy  :D ))
"Well my friend died... Cant help you. Take umbrella and if u are interested in coach find it near the closest inn to the entrance."
I'm not lazy! I just have to go to sleep at 10 o clock.

Anyway, the prize. Check the OP! And the topic name! And my sig!
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Necromancer: Go ATHATH!
« Reply #302 on: August 11, 2015, 12:09:39 pm »

"I dont trust you. Nether should you."

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 11, 2015, 06:34:58 pm »

Just need ATHATH and Andres to post their action.
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 11, 2015, 06:58:10 pm »

Get the thug to acquire a ring for me. Enchant the ring to improve my mind-altering abilities.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 12, 2015, 12:05:19 am »

When I said to go to town, I meant the capital. Approach the king's palace, and ask if I may see him.

I hope this reward is in-game money, not real money.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 12, 2015, 01:55:48 am »

((lolololol  :D ))

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 12, 2015, 04:42:32 pm »

When I said to go to town, I meant the capital. Approach the king's palace, and ask if I may see him.

You would rather have imaginary money over real money?

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 12, 2015, 07:00:02 pm »

All I need is your credit card number an- wait, you don't want real money? Fine.

I'll start writing the glorious update now.
Money!

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 12, 2015, 07:56:23 pm »

Turn Twenty One:
Delekates:
Ride to the town.
[7]
 You see The Moonlit Shadow pick up your umbrella, but you don't care. You have a coach that can move faster than he ever can in that thing. As you take off, you notice him do something stranger. It seems that he has realized the advantage of a coach also, and he is running up behind you. You order your horses to pick up the pace, and you leave him behind. Soon you are outside the town. With people. Delicious, juicy, blood filled people. You are so thirsty!
"Gosh why he died... Welp it went too hard for him."
Find closest inn to the entrance.
[2]
 You are lost. So many people. So many. Your head is spinning.
"Gosh why he died... Welp it went too hard for him."
Check coach for anything valuable
[3]
 Only pocket-watch in coach. No help now. So thirsty. Must drink.

conein:
Just remove these arrows from my body.
[6-1(pinned)=5]
 You get up, and the arrows rip right through your body, leaving bits of cloth and mummified skin stuck to the ground. Nonetheless, you are free.
"Oh... curse this junk"

Then fly to the room
[5]
 You rise off your feet, the air lifting you to the window of the king's bedroom. Arrows whiz past you as you ascend. A few hit your feet or arms, but you don't heed them at all.
steal that junk
[5]
 The window opens - with a smash. Shattered glass litters the floor, but you fly over it, heading for your prize. You grab the bird by its neck and float over to the window. You are considering how to leave, when the door of the bedroom slams open. It's the king. "Unhand my bird, you filthy sorcerer!"

Generally me:
Vonzun that Priest. (Part 1)
[5]
 The priest yelps and collapses in the doorway.
Vonzun that Priest. (Part 2)
[6]
 ...and rises to his feet, now loyal to your command. A holy man, now the servant of an unholy being. The irony is so striking, even the vonzun gives a hearty laugh.
Ask my Vonzun who are the most powerful lords.
[3]
 He looks at you coldly. "The king." He laughs out loud once more. You hardly share his mirth. Suddenly, the hypnotized mugger attempts to tackle you, but instead ends up running through the door and into the alley. You are reminded of that other mugger who tried that. Where is he now, anyway?

The Moonlit Shadow:
Pick up the umbrella and pretend to leave.[/b]
[2]
 You pick up the umbrella. When you look up, Delekates is already on his way. You attempt to run behind him, ditching all chance of stealth, but even then you cannot catch up to him. You are left in the dust - literally - when you trip on a rock and fall face down onto the road. As you black out, you hear a familiar voice. "Get to the capital, you fool! My prize is being stolen as I speak!" You wake up in the shadow of a large wall. You are outside the capital! Arrows litter the ground and pin down scraps of cloth. Above you, you feel the distinct necromantic energy you are so familiar with. Looking there, you see a wizened figure holding a bird in its hand. The Caladrius!

Andres:
Get the thug to acquire a ring for me.
[3+1=4]
 The idiot - of course - thinks you mean the ring on Generally me's finger. He attempts to tackle him, but since spirits say "f@ck you" to physics are incorporeal, he ends up barreling out the door and into the alleyway.
Enchant the ring to improve my mind-altering abilities.
Don't you even freaking try. Fine, I'll let you, but I won't make it easy. Or safe.

ATHATH:
When I said to go to town, I meant the capital.
((I normally wouldn't take the trouble to entirely re-write a result, but since you are the winner of my epic contest, I'll do something even cooler.))
 It seems as if the god wasn't finished with you. An explosion of light fills your eyes, and you feel like you're being hurtled into the air. When your clears, you are standing at the gates of the city. The guards at the gate are running in all directions, and you smell vaguely of sulfur. It couldn't get better.
Approach the king's palace, and ask if I may see him.
[4-1(scary)-1(hostile guards)=2]
 You enter the city, but only halfway to the palace you find yourself surrounded. "Kill the abomination!" yells the captain of the guards. Before you say a thing, the group of 8 spearmen surrounding you rushes forward.

Spoiler: conein (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Generally me (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: ATHATH (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Delekates (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Magnumcannon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Andres (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Moonlit Shadow (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:33:26 pm by Tomasque »
Money!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 12, 2015, 08:01:23 pm »

Tell the thug to not get the ring. Instead, he is to get some of his friends and bring him to the room. He's to tell them that there's treasure near the wall on the side of the room opposite the door, as well as a corpse. (To explain the smell since I'll be in the room.) On the way, they'll pass over the runic circle. When they do, I'll activate it.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 12, 2015, 11:29:06 pm »

"Again? Will you people ever learn that just because I'm ugly, it doesn't mean that I'm evil?"

Turn the spears into cotton. Stride through the palace gates (open them first).

Can I place a contingent spell upon someone (i.e. "raise this person as a type of undead that it chooses when it next dies"). Does the king have a son or daughter?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Delekates

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 13, 2015, 12:54:34 am »

Keep it together. Get to the closest inn.
"Just be strong a little more Dele, just little more"

conein

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 13, 2015, 04:04:34 am »

"Hey, some wizard wanted that!"

fly away by the window. Flee with my skeletons
*also set skeletons to attack people in range. If they ignore me, try not to say swears
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 07:49:28 am by conein »

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: August 13, 2015, 06:52:07 am »

Tell the priest to continue with its life, also tell it to try gain more supporters.

Ask my Vonzun who are the most powerful lords other than the king, and if they know where to find them.

Get back to my lair.

@andres
Why did your hypnotised mugger just go and try to tackle me?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 31