Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

The fortress's situation is looking increasingly unsalvageable. What do?

Roll back to before Taupe's disastrous turn
Keep going and see what happens
Let it die

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 140

Author Topic: (34.11 Succession) Clobbermountains -- The End(?)  (Read 372729 times)

Taupe

• Bay Watcher
  • Weasel Monarch
    • View Profile
Re: (34.11 Succession) Clobbermountains -- Jungle Fever!
« Reply #345 on: August 01, 2015, 02:47:14 pm »

Meh, gonna add it in. Seems like it'd just be a security risk if Overseers weren't properly-informed.

You misspelled ''entertainment''.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 01, 2015, 02:52:00 pm »

Meh, gonna add it in. Seems like it'd just be a security risk if Overseers weren't properly-informed.

You misspelled ''entertainment''.

TBH I don't think the Royal Archivist really gives any shits about the Torrid Lashes (I've already basically decided that she's actually a millenia-old necro that infiltrated the civ for giggles) and would probably think it was hilarious if a settlement was obliterated because she omitted something, but it probably wouldn't be worth the potential uproar against herself.

E: Relatedly, I kinda feel like I've been focusing too much on the Archivist and should give His Gaudiness a couple pieces.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 03:09:05 pm by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 01, 2015, 03:38:50 pm »

ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 01, 2015, 04:53:23 pm »

Um, guys? I was looking through my Spawn raws and I realised that I... um... kind of left a test CDI verb I put in to make sure that the disease was being activated correctly. The verb in question? Well...

Code: [Select]
[CDI:VERB:fart:farts:NA]

Gonna go check to make sure changing this won't break anything and PM Gwolfski telling him how to fix it.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 01, 2015, 04:59:54 pm »

facepalm.gif
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 01, 2015, 05:02:40 pm »

I knew my habit of using vulgar test messages would come back to bite me someday :V  I just thank my lucky stars it wasn't something more-graphic.

E: Oh thank Satan, Armok and Princess Celestia -- the line can be safely removed without messing anything up. PMing Gwolfski right away.

E2: I am never going to live this down, ahahaha.

E3: For what it's worth, I have updated the patched version of cherry-hearts's save to remove the offending lines, so if Gwolfski isn't comfortable messing with the raws he can re-download a fixed save. Horribly sorry for the mess.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:11:32 pm by Mr Frog »

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2015, 05:06:15 am »

I knew my habit of using vulgar test messages would come back to bite me someday :V  I just thank my lucky stars it wasn't something more-graphic.

E: Oh thank Satan, Armok and Princess Celestia -- the line can be safely removed without messing anything up. PMing Gwolfski right away.

E3: For what it's worth, I have updated the patched version of cherry-hearts's save to remove the offending lines, so if Gwolfski isn't comfortable messing with the raws he can re-download a fixed save. Horribly sorry for the mess.

ok, i havent realy done snything sonill download the fixxed one
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2015, 12:29:36 pm »

ok, i havent realy done snything sonill download the fixxed one

Much thanks.

Also, though I don't much care about OOC posts, please make sure that any fortress updates and such are properly copyedited.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2015, 03:25:20 pm »

Neat.  Im finishing up the last year of my own project, and Ill take a week off to do this here!

This is looking handy.  im excited for my turn
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2015, 04:58:33 pm »

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2015, 05:14:05 pm »

her majesty queen Urvad the Invicta

Yesssssss... me gusta. That is now her official title.

Although:

What? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU SCUM? SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH- You are never, NEVER to mention the Royal Archivist without any actual purpose.

Did I miss something..? The Archivist wasn't mentioned as far as I could tell in the earlier paragraph... Although, I'm pretty sure this is supposed to just be some random overheard snippets, so it makes sense in that context. Just making sure I'm getting this right.

E: Also thank you for posting this (thanks to pisskop as well); I was kinda scared that having two modding accidents found in quick succession may have scared everyone off :-[ This is my first time GMing anything (barring my constant backseat driving at Spearbreakers) so I'm a bit anxious, I guess. Hahaha.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:16:40 pm by Mr Frog »

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2015, 05:19:57 pm »

Yeah, that was just one dwarf's talking. I simply omitted his partners speech.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2015, 05:38:24 pm »

Yeah, that was just one dwarf's talking. I simply omitted his partners speech.

Probably should have indicated that a bit more unambiguously. Something along the lines of

[the other dwarf gruffly mutters something under her breath; you can't quite make it out]

maybe?

Still, good work on your writing. You seem to be pretty negative on your writing, so I don't want you to go away feeling like you messed up majorly.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 04, 2015, 12:28:26 pm »

It's been over two days since we last got any updates from Gwolfski, so I'm sending him a PM asking him what's up. Either way, if I don't get anything tangible from him in the last couple days, I'm skipping him and turning the save over to pisskop, or Taupe if pisskop's busy at the moment -- I recall PK saying that he'd need to arrange time off in advance to do his turn. I'll just bump him back a slot if he doesn't have time at the moment.

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
« Reply #359 on: August 04, 2015, 12:44:06 pm »

look, move me down one turn pls. unable to do it now.
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 140