Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152995 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, flintlocks and laser guns
« Reply #105 on: July 31, 2015, 03:58:46 pm »

Apparently I'm badass enough to survive cannon shells now. Holy crap.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 31, 2015, 08:19:17 pm »

I only seem to find Academicians and mercs in my game... how irritating.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2015, 10:01:15 pm »

I've graduated from the Traders Guild and Academicians to Spartans and Mercenaries.  I have a permanent order for high explosives from anyone who can build them because
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
     Also keep the assault cannons, no matter how tempted you are to sell them.  Damn this game, just when you think you can sell some useless, out-of-date weapon, along comes a recipe where you need that one salvaged gun from the encounter you had 22 missions ago.  KSG, I'm looking at you.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 31, 2015, 11:59:54 pm »

Fatima-ann hasn't had her fill of friend;y-fire, she is eyeing those machine gun specifications...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2015, 12:18:23 am »

By the way, hopefully does not mean luckily.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2015, 02:39:48 am »

Apparently I'm badass enough to survive cannon shells now. Holy crap.

Good thing everyone had vodka because you would have bled out. You had around 10 hp.

By the way, hopefully does not mean luckily.

This is noted for the future updates.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2015, 02:51:06 am »

12 Jun 2601

The last capture left the pirates with more materials that the Booty Cave can hold. It was more than time to expand piracy in new horizons.

Rumors told of an arena located in a blasted land of monsters where great warriors test their skills. If such rumors were true, it would benefit the pirates to snatch the warriors before they drop to their destination and take their trophies. There were to die in a stupid arena anyway.

At the same time, there have been a lot of shipping activities in the central province, and the proximity from Fuso would probably yield some booty.

Decision has been made to build a simple hideout near the arena first to shoot down shipping there because the entire blasted lands can be covered with a high res radar. Then a better, long term base with a boarding team will be constructed on the main land.

Eve Jobs-sama used her contacts within the mutant population to have an abandoned cave cleaned for her new hideout in the blasted lands, called Hell Hole.

It will be an interception outpost, to allow the housing of a few hands and fighter jets fit to down a ship or two.

20 Jun 2601

The brainers have figured out the complex interaction between a ship and its AI. This is a good progress towards better intercepting crafts.

Later this day another pair reported on their progress on laser weapons. The lighter version seems very useful in the hands of even a weak gal, as long as she have good enough eyes.

22 Jun 2601

The outpost and some stock space has been completed at Hell Hole, it now detect ships in roughly half of the Blasted Lands. A stock of plasteel, fuel, a minigun and many other space wasting objects has been transferred there.

26 Jun 2601

A smuggler took the gals through another lesson, that was quite interesting despite his attempts to get the gals phone numbers and to invite them for dinner. That was a nice try but when he was denied, he still left some id cards in hope to make business later on.

Battle rifles are great guns but, according to this professional killer, firing it at full auto is a waste of ammo and time. It is however a good alternative to sniper rifles.

29 Jun 2601

The first shipping was detected near the arena, too bad the interception was not ready yet.

Also it’s the end of the month, meaning…

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 01, 2015, 04:43:07 am »

If Fatima-ann does get a machine gun, can she spray and pray through a clip and then drop the thing for more familiar attire?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2015, 06:17:35 am »

Good thing everyone had vodka because you would have bled out. You had around 10 hp.

I now further support alcohol production.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2015, 06:52:51 am »

If only the ammo for assault lasers was so scarce.

Is there an option that lets you take home half emptied clips?

In my game the academy has started using RPGs with Baby Nukes. And they use them for reaction fire,which usually kills more of them than of me.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2015, 07:08:05 am »

If only the ammo for assault lasers was so scarce.

Is there an option that lets you take home half emptied clips?

I don't think so, it would be nice to have.

In my game the academy has started using RPGs with Baby Nukes. And they use them for reaction fire,which usually kills more of them than of me.

In my game, the academy must be really pissed with me, they just sent a fleet of ships out to squish my interceptor, but I chose to shadow them and over the last three in-game days, all five have landed and I have led the ground assault against three, and just landed next to the fourth, the fifth, I hope, will wait until I have finished.  Ships sent were 1 Medium, 3 Large, and 1 Extra-Large.  Stores have filled and just selling excess plastasteel and nuclear fuel, plus weapons I don't need have seen my funds go from 500k to over 11 mill.  I'll finish the ground assaults tomorrow, hopefully a clean sweep of all five ships.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2015, 08:22:27 am »

Nice, I am currently in a mission against a landed gunship as well.
Those could be the missions that make the country like you less though, from the description.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2015, 11:26:12 am »

Nice, I am currently in a mission against a landed gunship as well.
Those could be the missions that make the country like you less though, from the description.

Yes, I don't know how you can figure that out once they landed. On the description you could read that these ships has red and blue lights so during an interception I suppose you can check the visuals before shooting.

-----

Alright it’s time to help our mutant brothers!

Wait…

A ship medium sized ship landed nearby, so erm…

Pogrom #7 Landing #7

Eager to plunder the ship quickly, the gals picked flamethrowers, battle rifles, autocanons and other high caliber toys.

Fatima Ann picked a machine gun for herself while the other gals were not looking then jumped down. Eager to show her worth to her sisters she pointed it at a foe and pressed the trigger… before realizing that there was no ammo in it. Angered by this, she instead threw a bomb to her enemy and picked his assault laser.

The Bonaventura landed at the nearest possible of the ship, surprising many of its occupants in the open, who were dealt with in mere seconds. One of those bubble hands was punched in the plexus a few dozen times until he was unconscious.

While Darkening Kaos was cleaning the area outside, Fatima, Angel and a third gal picked a side entrance to the ship and met with…

These robes and immobile postures is a sure clue of what they found. All the gals saw the scriptures while growing up and looking at the creature proceed with his gruesome work on a cattle. However, they’d never believed that they would, one day, meet one of those.

A star god.

The three girls decided to pay all the respect that their gods inspire to them. They sprinted together toward him and pummeled its darkened face until it was on the floor, twitching. This act was an important message from Eve Jobs-sama, that the pirates will go after whoever they want, even if they claim to have swatted the defenders of Earth six centuries ago.

But the battle was not over. More intruders from the main entrance met another passenger upstairs wearing a similar suit of a diferent color. Without much time to react, the gals shot at it point blank. The violence of the snubby rounds drew cracks on the helmet.

These cracks grew wider and wider and eventually, the entire suite broke down, revealing behind...

A gal! As strong as the pirates and with the same lack of modesty. This triggered the pirates into action, because they knew that she would recover, and retaliate. Our heroes poked her with the cattle prod many times until she fell to the ground.

During the commotion, the group could not hear the step of a cowardly civilian who… Doggy, no!

Upon hearing the dog die, Fatima started hearing voices telling her that it was all her fault and that is why her colleague will never trust her with a real weapon. All these words echoing in her head caused her to lose her mind.

This was too much for her who screamed in rage and fired her assault laser at random, when she came back to her senses, Angel was busy patching up a critically wounded gal riddled with laser shots.

Fatima Ann tried to mumble some apologizes.

The ship boarders upstairs knew that there was something bad going on and quickly ran through the ship. They were surprised to find another Star God but luckily for them, it was too concentrated in inspiring anger to see the two cattle prod pointed to it.

The plunder was great! Too bad that the guy beaten at the beginning woke up and tried to flee towards Rince Wind because he ended with a sniper rifle round in the head. Either way, the gals captured not one but two star gods and what seemed to be a leader among their cult.

The Bonaventura dropped the captives and the wounded at the base, Eve Jobs-sama congratulated the crew while trying to remember that urgent task she had in mind.

Oh yes, the pogrom.

----

Should we get more dogs? Or shall we mourn forever the loss of the one and only doggy?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 01:23:51 pm by Boltgun »

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2015, 03:25:21 pm »

I'd say get a couple of dogs, though none will ever equal the one true pirate dog.
They might be handy if there a more wounded gals.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, RIP Doggy
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2015, 03:58:41 pm »

More doges.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35