Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152903 times)

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, RIP Doggy
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2015, 05:08:57 pm »

Spoiler: More Doges, you say? (click to show/hide)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2015, 05:56:24 pm »

Woo!!! Friendly-fire for the grief god! Team-kills for the troll throne!

And you thought that you could save your rookies by not giving me any ammo...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:47:31 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2015, 06:16:20 pm »

Uhmmm, not to be the bearer of ill-tidings, but, they probably weren't star gods, but lessers attempting to imitate them, Church Reverends, who dress exactly the same.
    Of course, it does amuse me that the Church practices cattle mutilation, just as it amuses me that the residents of future-Australia invented a super-fun-toy:  a nuclear powered flame thrower.  Better save your cash, Boltgun.

Edit: Rather than double post.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 08:52:39 am by Darkening Kaos »
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2015, 08:55:23 am »

Is that the HPR or whatever it's called?

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2015, 08:56:21 am »

Custom Snipey.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2015, 09:37:02 am »

Custom Snipey.

Want!

----

Pogrom #7, for real this time

Clearing one landing left the gals a few hands and paws short. On the other hand this gave the remaining valid ones more heavy lasers to stop the pogrom with, so they took off again and flew at full speed towards the distress signal.

The Bonaventura nearly crashed landed again in a pile of crates, rendering the lower access useless. The gals had to leave from the ramp only.

A risky choice was made to let Fatima Ann use her assault laser again, under the condition that she is in the front line. Having melee fighters like her implied covering fire but without the number on their side, the pirates will have to go with mid range firefights.

Hat Hat could hear a mutant girl getting murdered in a building nearby. Upon seeing the culprit leaving, she leaped, fuso sword in hand, while Fatima Ann stayed on overwatch. That guy did not have a chance in front of the enraged mutant.

These foes were particularly merciless in this part of the world, and slightly stupid. One jumped from his elevated position on a mutant, primed grenade in hand, but he missed his landing and ended killing himself along with a pirate.

One of the gal spotted what look like a leader. At least according to his weird hairdo, and fixated posture. She went inside to try and capture him with the help of Rince Wind.

Unfortunatly she proved to be so bad at close combat that she was unable to stun this officer. From behind. After avoiding the assault, the enemy leader emptied his laser pistol into the gal who fell on the ground dead.

Rince Wind had no choice but to kill him with her sniper rifle.

Outside this building, Darkening Kaos, Euchre Jane and Angel tries to progress through the deafning explosions. The enemies came packing with a metal box on tracks, firing rockets at our pirates who had to take cover while Angel patch up everyone’s wounds.

Darkning ordered one heavy weapon holder to run around the area and send back some rockets of their own.

The corner Rince Wind was hiding in shattered in the explosion, leaving her in front of the tank. This was not enough however, and the only alternative was to pierce this armor with heavy lasers.

The sniper was paralyzed seeing two rockets flying past her but eventualy, the tank fell apart under the combined fire of heavy lasers.

At the west, Fatiman Ann and Hat Hat kicked a door and began sweeping a large workshop. It was full of enemies who, surprised to see such impure bloods fighting back, did not have the time to react. Fatima Ann pressed the trigger and did not let it go.

Hat Hat and one support gal shot around with their laser pistols to contribute to the suppression, the trio took a second to witness the aftermath.

The workshop was riddled with laser holes but the place was under control. They could hear panicked screams upstairs so they moved up to finish the job.

Hat Hat went first and saw the angry man screaming at them in some unknown language. However, as she goes for the kill, she get shot in the back. She turned around to see a soldier in black armor. The kind of armor that allows no emotions. He shot again at the charging gal, but no lasgun could prevent her from sticking her Fuso sword into the soldier’s helm.

The she picked his alcohol and downed the entire bottle while Fatima executed the last enemy at the oposite corner.

With all the armored soldiers dead and the tank in pieces, the foes had no chance to score their genocide this day.

It was a short fight and it could have been more bloody should the gals did not chose to fire all they could, a free mutant was caught in the explosion but that was a price to pay. This place was full of fuel barrels and it was either this or seeing even more death by tank fire.

While the Bonaventura flew back towards the hideout, Eve Jobs looked at the captives. Pulling the hoods of the mysterious ones revealed cleanly shaved human faces taunting her for mistaking him for a star god. Then they proceeded by calling them heretics and reciting verses until the Big Boss broke their arms. You do not taunt Eve Jobs-sama and star god or not, they are still valuable.

The runts came to her claiming that they have a problem.

The base is completely full of stuff and they had to stock the booty on the upper levels. If it continues, they'll have to start making stocks outside and that'll leave them vulnerable to detection. Eve Jobs made a few promises before reviewing the monthly report from her mutant contacts. This month was excellent and she is sure that protection money will be doubled, or even triple.

It's still good, but what is the Eurasian Autonomy doing. Eve Jobs is harmless !?

They will see if she is harmless!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:24:49 am by Boltgun »

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2015, 09:47:52 am »

Time to get that slave empire started.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2015, 03:53:08 pm »

I... I feel ashamed... Maybe it still counts if they were enemy rookies... Is a warehouse of enemy rookies enough to count as a single friendly rookie?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2015, 05:21:57 pm »

I... I feel ashamed... Maybe it still counts if they were enemy rookies... Is a warehouse of enemy rookies enough to count as a single friendly rookie?

Don't worry: They were double agents.  Good Job on killing them before they could betray us!

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2015, 09:11:29 pm »

Custom Snipey.

Want!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ahem...The Attack Dog is interesting and always good when you can't field a full drop-ship of troops pirates, it takes up four spaces, same as a tank.  And in base defense missions, the tanks always become priority number one for the invading troops and you are not limited in personell - got thirty pirates and ten tanks in your base when it gets attacked, sucks to be them.
     If you have the cash, get four or five for each base, one or two to go in the drop ship(s), the rest patrol the grounds of the hide-outs.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2015, 11:56:18 pm »

I wonder if you can do a mission with just dogs.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 03, 2015, 02:31:29 am »

Dogs are quite cheap anyway. I have a couple in my secondary bases, along with a merc and 10 inexperienced gals. But I am pretty sure they take up only one slot, unlike tanks and reapers.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2015, 03:06:38 am »

@Rince Wind: Is the Merc any good? I haven't tried it yet.

I'm facing a base defence right now with 8 rookies, 2 seniors, a doge and a tank.  Going well after 7 turns, assaulted by the Cos, which is the Church of Sirius, not Scientology as I first thought, but hey, what would be the difference?

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 03, 2015, 04:14:37 am »

I wonder if you can do a mission with just dogs.

I'm sure that you can have 17 doges and one pirate.

They were wearing the same armor as your gals, that must have helped you shoot them.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 03, 2015, 05:12:21 am »

Each dropship has a maximum number of tanks it is allowed to carry, the BonaVentura can only carry two, the others, as far as I have seen is only one.  Doge (1 crew slot); Alliance Advisor (1 cs); Mercenary (1 cs); tanks (4 cs); and Cyberdisks (4 cs) all count as equipment/tanks.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 35