Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152963 times)

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, flintlocks and laser guns
« Reply #165 on: August 10, 2015, 02:01:43 am »

My one question is this: Can we get Boom-Raptors on our side? That would be awesome.

Yes we can. Need to capture 2 of them for that though. 1 to research it, then tame the other.

1 HP...at least those slave nurses are good looking.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 10, 2015, 04:06:33 am »

Ouch!  What was the name of that interceptor that hit me?   Still, 75 days of lazing about beside the pool, drinking rum and vodka, and valiantly trying to lower the blood content of my alcohol system.....wait, what was I saying?  Eh, doesn't matter, yes barmaid, I will have another pint of rum and vodka.

{Research: New Flying Craft, Armour - How have you organised the Brainers?}

A frag grenade exploded at your feet and that was bad luck because you usually do not take that much damage.

I have 6 brainers working in pairs in projects, I'll probably hire more after adding a barracks and either make them work 3 by 3 or work on more projects at the same time.

I have an hunter killer under construction and yes I'll go for new flying craft because I'm sure that they won't cut it for medium ships. But at least they can hunt small ones in asia until better crafts are ready.

I swear, it is all a ploy! I only did it so to secure my position! ... Ugh, I knew that something terrible would happen in this update, how can I face death after such an embarrassing display, I guess I will just have to beg forgiveness, maybe sacrifice a few rookies, maybe I will get lucky and Rincewind will run out in front again...
Sign Fatima-ann up for some acid ammo!

At least the captain will be eager to give you what you want. Which gun do you want? I think smg + a rapier on the other hand will suit you best.

Lorelle Harker, reporting for duty.  I'll take whatever role I'm most suited for.

Snapper reporting for a tin can. And preferably a lot of dakka as well.

Great to see new recruits, I'll add you asap.

Update :
Snapper
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Lorelle Harker
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:16:20 am by Boltgun »

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 10, 2015, 08:37:07 am »

Name: Jehane
Role: Whatever the group needs. Would prefer to get into voodoo/psi when that becomes available, but that's generally roll of the dice.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 10, 2015, 08:51:58 am »

You've got me playing this now, so I suppose I'll show my appreciation by signing up to die. And the best way to die is to get in close and personal, so that means shotguns, smgs, pistols and melee weapons. So let's add Boka to the list and see how long she survives.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 10, 2015, 03:08:42 pm »

Rapier seems sort of flimsy, but I guess you gotta do what works...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 10, 2015, 06:13:15 pm »

Also, anyone else playing mind taking a look at this save and telling me how utterly fucked my gals are?
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 10, 2015, 09:13:54 pm »

My one question is this: Can we get Boom-Raptors on our side? That would be awesome.

Yes we can. Need to capture 2 of them for that though. 1 to research it, then tame the other.

1 HP...at least those slave nurses are good looking.
We need to capture some raptors A.S.A.P. It's time to go Jurassic Park on the aliens' butts.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 11, 2015, 04:10:10 am »

2 Aug 2601

Wako base reported in. They found one, then two, then many more ships in their area. The guild was conducting a major operation in Asia. After mere minutes, there was a dozen ships flying in all directions!

Then the report became panicked, one huge ship, large as a city was detected floating over the central province and later landed in Turan.

Eve Jobs-sama could not resist. The ship was huge, it probably held huge loot. The bonaventura took off towards its location.

Landing #10

The combat will be surely difficult, so no saving was made and the gal equipped themselves with heavy lasers, RPGs and explosives. They would assault the ship quickly, so they do not get ambushed outside.

The ship looked like monster, or a stool, depending of the angle. It landed on it’s fours pillar  like ‘legs’ and a central elevator provided access. The gals approached in all four directions carefully and, when Hat Hat opened the lift door, everything went wrong.

Bulky security men in power armor waited on the other side and shot Hat Hat in the chest with weird thingies. She took the blow definitely well but a panicked Giselle Kraus behind emptied her foreign plasma gun, hitting nothing but our courageous gal.

Hat Hat, who survived every pogrom, who lept in rage at the first sight of a dead mutant, fell to the ground with an expression of surprise.

Giselle stood there, paralyzed. The guards took advantage of her hesitation to fire another volley of plasma, leaving her to bleed to death.

This is bad, these guards are way better equipped and their large guns can cut through their armor like butter. The gals gave up on assaulting the ship and took cover nearby, hoping to take down guards as they come out.

One of the gals grabbed Hat Hat’s precious fuso sword so it can be passed down to another gal. Then snapper cleaned the area by firing her RPG, killing no less than four enemies at once.

More power armored guards stepped out and was shot many time by the ambushing gals, but despite the damage it fired back and hit Lorelle Harker, ending her short carreer in pirating.

Fatima Ann could not take more of this and ran in, cutlass in hand and expertly moved the blade on the armor’s articulation, severing the guard’s leg, then jumped back into the shadows while her victim bled out.

More guards stepped out and more gals died. Eve Jobs-sama could feel that they were getting closer to victory, but as their only chance to live through the day was to use explosives. Every shot from Snapper and every grenade thrown took away precious loot from the pirates.

Eventually the guards stopped coming and the survivors could look at the slaughter. Everything is nothing but fire and smoke, the ship walls painted with both human and mutant gore.

The gals rummaged through the ship and found a stock of strange hypnotizing device. Everything that was not blown to bits was moved to the bonaventura. While the gals have stopped a major propaganda operation, they felt cheated. They not only lost a lot of gun and ammunition in this operation without finding replacements, but they lost some of their best gals.

Eve Jobs-sama knew that this operation would do good for her reputation but in the end, this came at such a high price.

Casualties :
Lorelle Harker by Power armor security
Giselle Kraus by Guild security
Hat-Hat by Giselle Kraus (!)

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 11, 2015, 04:28:24 am »

The trade guild are bastards and deserve to be cut down with no quarter given.

If we have the cash and access, please purchase a grenade launcher for Kaos, with incendiary grenades - it is time to get serious.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 11, 2015, 04:46:13 am »

I salute ou our dead sisters and drink to them as they have gone to the eternal pillaging grounds. That was a sad day for the pirates.     

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2015, 05:11:24 am »

I support the use of multiple demogals. The more things exploding per turn, the better. Plus if you have two, they can take turns getting kills.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2015, 07:59:22 am »

*sigh*  Into the revolving door we go!

Name: Princess Axespendable
Spec: Ideally melee, but I'll take whatever's available.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2015, 08:09:45 am »

Alright, I'll add the new gals as soon as the recruits arrive.

The most bizarre is that I had one gal in gym suit and she survived. In fact she was the most useful because she saved the fuso sword and opened the doors every turn for the other to throw grenades in.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2015, 09:25:28 am »

I'll get in too. I'd be honoured if I could use the Fuso sword.

Name: Ema Ninjatson
Weapons: Fuso swords, and a bunch of panzerfaust.

Edit: It Tah-Tah take the Fuso sword and we don't have another, give my a poisoned dagger. Or a cutlass.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:49:52 am by Sheb »

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2015, 09:33:48 am »

If only Panzerfausts weren't so expensive. :D
15.000$ for one shot is a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 35