Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152918 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: X-piratez, flintlocks and laser guns
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2015, 12:16:44 pm »

Might as well sign up.

Name: Kat Walker
Role/Weapons: Close combat/melee (claws, if available. Bleed them dry.); For more hardcore situations, blunderbuss.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 12:29:19 pm by Itnetlolor »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2015, 03:20:13 pm »

Well that didn't take long. Giselle dun goofed. Whoops!

Perhaps her sister, Helga Krauss will do better. More Dakka!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2015, 03:33:37 pm »

I...I survived that battle as a rookie/swabbie? :D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 11, 2015, 04:38:32 pm »

Oh... wow... so scary... Lita Boyl really really doesn't want to exist, don't make her exist!
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2015, 06:11:14 pm »

We took some pretty bad hits at landing #10. Let's hope we can recover quickly from that.
Max avatar size is 80x80

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2015, 12:35:35 am »

Return as Tah-Tah! Wield my sister's fuso-sword! Also, desecrate Giselle's grave. Research the hypnotic device.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2015, 03:32:03 am »

The new gals are getting late so I named a few of you already :

Boka
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jehanne

Ema Ninjaston (I have 2 swords so you both get one)

Oh... wow... so scary... Lita Boyl really really doesn't want to exist, don't make her exist!

He he he...
She's in Wako Base, ready to have fun in China.

Btw Fatima Ann has a cutlass not a rapier, my bad.

Oh and I got promotions right after this:
Spoiler: Pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:44:26 am by Boltgun »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2015, 04:19:30 am »

Hehe, my stats are quite bad for meleegal. We'll see how it goes.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2015, 04:53:05 am »

Oh noes, my luck cannot possibly hold, I need to find more nukes...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: August 12, 2015, 07:02:40 am »

Hehe, my stats are quite bad for meleegal. We'll see how it goes.

Yes I was out of good gals, I'll try to have you punch enemies so it increases.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 12, 2015, 07:03:29 am »

Do you get more increase if you punch more often? Maybe switch me to cat's paw for a while?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 12, 2015, 03:07:43 pm »

Do you get more increase if you punch more often? Maybe switch me to cat's paw for a while?

Yes, it gives you random skills points depending of how many success to had. Secondary stats (TU, energy, hp and strength) raises whenever you were useful in battle.

I tried cat paws, but the accuracy was bad, I'll seek the most accurate weapon I have stat for and let you train with it.

----

As the sun went down into the coast, Eve Jobs-sama could not help but wonder how long it will take her to step up to the challenge that the guild threw at her. The guards of that valuable cargo were equipped with the best that the Star Gods could offer, and the pirates can not use stashed loot and get away with this. They need a proper industry and plenty of runts to assemble the means of destruction.

For this, Wako base need a workshop on its own. And that will require money.

4 Aug 2601

The costly fight at the very large ship brought a lot of power armor parts that the runts tried glueing together. They so far managed to make statues that cannot move anywhere. Something is missing for them to allow the reconstruction of power armor.

5 Aug 2601

While the runts cleared the area for a new hangar, they put a sharpened rock on a stick.

As good as it seems, why use a rock when perfectly fine metal axes are available for cheap?

On the other side of the world Wako Base receive a rusty, nearly useless plane. This completely outdated piece even use fossil fuel. The newly hired gals could not help but wonder if they are lined for piracy, or suicide, perhaps it’s the same after all?

At the minimum, they’ll be able to prove themselves in battle.

The brainers shuffled through a bunch of government report the hands brought back from the large ship. It contained paper rolls in an ancient language that could be translated easily thanks to the labs computers. It contained reports directed to an emperor describing cavalry movements and riflemen positions through the country of Fuso. This information gave Eve Jobs-sama great insight to the culture that produced the best sword that she could see so far.

7 Aug 2601

A small ship flew past the Caribbeans. Too glad to have something that the Bonaventura can engage on its own, Eve Jobs-sama sent her gals to take it down. It fired plasma at the Bonaventura with great accuracy. Such firepower in such a little ship is not a good sign.

Crash #4

The ship crashed into an inhabited area, apparently all the residents fled the place in terror. As usual the gals waited for the enemy to surround the ship to make a quick and deadly counter assault…

But what is this ?

It was nothing that the gals ever seen on Earth. They tried shooting at it, prompting it to return fire, clearly showing it’s plasma cannon.

Eve Jobs-sama is not a simple gun nut. She knew that she had a huge opportunity here, but at the same time, short term events will make her regret spending lives here. So she must judge how though these new enemies are. So she radioed Euchre Jane to send a dog forward and throw explosive at enemies, without leaving the safety of the Bonaventura.

The dog jumped down and growled, turn in all direction. The gals are surrounded!

Euchre Jane picked bombs but could not get a good angle. The high explosive thrown did not go far enough to hurt any enemy.

This is when the dog played his part. It picked the explosive in its mouth, ran to the enemy to dropped it, then it sprinted back toward its mistresses.

Fatima Ann did the same with another dog, and within seconds, all these strange enemies had a bomb at their feet.

The explosions rocked the Bonaventura and mere seconds later the enemies were looking at the hatch, their heavy plasma shots melting instruments.

Sometimes in piracy you have to be brave, and sometimes you have to be yellow and live to fight another day. If high explosives can not hurt these foes, then it will cost her most of her gals to plunder this crash site. So the Bonaventura took off, one of these purple creature trying to catch its landing gear in vain. This attempt was remembered as 'Operation NOPE!' by the hands.

The pirates did not win, but they did not lose either. So Eve Jobs-sama decided to give her gals a few promotions, and made Angel her personal right hand, everyone hailed Pirate Queen Angel.

9 Aug 2601

Eve Jobs-sama was right to abort her latest operation. The Theban tyranny was late but once again a pogrom broke out in its lands. For a so called tyranny it sure cannot resist the guild at all. Perhaps Eve Jobs-sama needed to visit personally the so called tyrant to teach him/her a lesson?

This time the mutant council's representative wanted to foresee how the gals dealt with pogrom and to better identify who organize those. The gals are not really happy of this, they already had trouble saving themselves without having to protect a VIP. He claimed to have a 'Psi-yoao-nik' ability that can prove useful, the hands did not really understand what he meant.

The Bonaventura landed outside the settlement. Lined up buildings block the way to the main areas. The first gals dashed to the nearby streets for cover. The guild personnel were already killing civilians in this town and the unfavorable landing caused the rescue to progress slowly.

Boka took the northern route, and gave her blunderbuss loaded with acid shells a try.

The results were quite positive and her victim fell into a puddle of melted armor.

Further west, the main market place was taken over by a Boomosaurus, Snapper kept ground quite well despite being lit on fire and she fired her rocket, destroying two large beast and the guard leading them.

Fatima Ann was accompanying Euchre Jane looking bored. She had no rookies to shoot and the flying pest control nearby proved of little challenge. A reaper charged at the group through buildings but the annoyed mutant could not be a prey this day. She grabbed her fistycuffs and gave the beast an uppercut, sending it backwards into a wall and into coma.

Euchre Jane on her side, lined up a power armored guard and pierced a hole through his plate, the guard was crippled but still alive and before he realized what happened, he was bandaged and tied down. Without bigger enemies to hide behind, the remaining guards were dispatched by claws and knives.

The council advisor proved himself useful by providing first aid to Angel who got hit by a laser shot.

Only one mutant survived. This did not please the advisor but he understood that the guild personnel did their best to murder everyone, knowing well that the pirates were on their way to stop them. It’s still one life saved, plenty of dead guild members and the pirates only lost one dog.

On the way back the brainers read the book given to them by the mutant council. All of them. They liked the stories centered about a flat world placed on a flying turtle, it was a good escape from the reality of bikini alien hybrids punching ton heavy monsters into walls. They did not provide strong info about a technology or another and because the books content were permanently engraved into the brainers incredible memory, they suggested that Eve Jobs-sama sell them. For cash of course but also to spread them on the world. Books are not meant to take dust on a shelf, according to them. The Big Boss agreed, for the coin.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:10:39 pm by Boltgun »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 12, 2015, 03:16:23 pm »

Hot damn, I'm fireproof! Or atleast tough enough to withstand the heat :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 12, 2015, 04:04:26 pm »

Hot damn, I'm fireproof! Or atleast tough enough to withstand the heat :P

You were burning for four turn and panicked in only one.

You also took two guild securities with one grenade. Kills are ramping up. :P

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2015, 12:10:45 am »

WHY DID WE KILL THE BOOMASAURUS? WHY!?!?!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 35