Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152912 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, flintlocks and laser guns
« Reply #210 on: August 16, 2015, 02:36:28 am »

She can probably cushion a lot of hits from the front.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 16, 2015, 04:16:25 am »

What is up with the voting, There is no votes at all for the big-ticket items of armour and guns, and one vote each for pretty much everything else...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 16, 2015, 04:19:13 am »

At least I know what to not research and that is... guns and armor? Wut?

By the way I have a serious problem. I got interceptor ready during the next month but as soon as their target enter the fighter's radar range, I lose track of them. What the hell is up with that? I am trying to build long range radars in hopes that it will fix the issue but this drains me my cash. Because of this I lost tons of ufo in australia and asia.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 16, 2015, 11:13:21 am »

Research the Boomosauruses, then work further on voodoo and the hypnotic device, if possible.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2015, 01:11:36 am »

3 Sep 2601

Wako base has completed its workshop, this will take out some work from the Cave of Booty and enable the eastern base to act as an independant cell. Meanwhile, the brainers have mapped a bit more about the social hierarchy and who is more worthy of interrogation.

The runts also detected a freighter that landed in the Confederation, it was a good time to have the gals take a trip into the farm.

Landing #15

The ship was lightly guarded as usual and transported high caliber cannon rounds. The brainers should be able design a big cannon to put these round into enemy ships at terminal velocity.

After this assault, Boka has been promoted mistress.

5 Sep 2601

The brainers studied the captured Boomosaurus, its habits, its food, its mating rituals... it would have been very valuable if they did not accidentally killed it when trying to remove the rocket launchers grafted on its back. Oops.

At least they could study the launcher itself.

Eve Jobs-sama did not bother to hear about this however, she was too busy bossing her new slaves around.

The slave themselves were… well, let’s just look at their faces.

7 Sep 2601

Once Eve Jobs got bored of her slaves, she managed to focus enough to catch up on the reports. After figuring out the stolen coffee machine, she walked to her improvised situation room in her bathrobe and found herself face to face with a buff man armed and wearing armor. Her first thoughts were of an attack from the guild, but the man seemed to enjoy the view more then anything else. The fact that his gear was battle worn, yet well repaired, and that his attitude was clearly of a snarky veteran, so pretty much the opposite of a guild puppy.

As a token of mutual interest, he assisted the brainers into their research of the communication devices that the ships uses. This was not for free of course, as he made a copy of the results for himself.

With a direct line to the mercenaries, Eve Jobs-sama can now add these hired guns into her crew.

8 Sept 2601

The beast woke up on a table, his movement were limited by the chains tied to its hands and feets. After his eyes accommodated to the dark, he could see the pirate leader approaching him, with a syringe in her hand. The bug bear was difficult to handle but when the brainers joined in, he snapped and told all about his homeworld, his business, not a lot of useful information to be honest, but that is one less smuggler to interrogate.

Spoiler: Interrogation results (click to show/hide)

The next day, Eve Jobs-sama tried again with a Church reverend and to her surprise, he only told her prayers, more prayers and all different kind of screams. She eventually lost her patience and shot him. She is still convinced that the reverends held useful information on the Star Gods so she asked the runts to run a softening courses on the remaining two captives held in the cells. With all their tools in their workshops, they were sure to find something that works.

(Prisoner interrogation completed, it opens the interrogation option at the workshop, similar to slavery but instead of a slave that boost efficiency, it produces a broken captive that can be researched. I have two broken reverend now.)

12 Sep 2601

Rince Wind left the sick bay without much enthusiasm. She liked it better when she was too injured to fight, with nurses taking care of her needs. But bad luck struck when they realized that her wound has closed and that she was fit to snipe in the battle again.

This reminded the brainers that the sick bay is crowded. More than half the gals are resting injuries and while the pirates tend to come back alive from attacks, they rarely do so in one piece. They brought this issue to Eve Jobs-sama, citing medical practices described in the old Earth books. There must be a way to keep their business running without hiring dozen of hands to replace the hurt ones.

Not losing three swabbie each boarding could help too.

Spoiler: Semi NSFW (click to show/hide)

After causing too much rampage under the base, the gals had no choice but to shoot down the reaper. This was not a complete waste of time because the brainers could at least observe its behavior in its last moment and believe that the runts could be able to keep newly captured ones calm enough for them to hack their radio controller. Next time the pirates brings a live one one, it could be turned against its former masters.

The remaining of the month was calm, despite the ship sightings. The problem was that the radars were faulty and as soon as one of the fighter jets approached one of them, it suddenly disappeared from the screens. It was probably an error between the radars and the jet’s sensors and Eve Jobs was annoyed that she had to make the construction of hyperwave decoders a priority. She wished to use her money on guns instead.

26 Sep 2601

The morning started with Eve Jobs-sama suddenly ordering an attack on the rival base. Unhappy to be woken early, the gals gathered and took off towards southern Asia.

The Bonaventura landed in a rocky mountain. Without much explosives on board, the gals used a missile from the dropship to blow open the blast door in front of them and then split into two teams. Euchre Jane grabbed the minigun for the first time. She wanted to use it for months since she stole it from the smugglers but only with her power armor she can now use it.

Inside they found a small base, with a main storage area full of water tanks containing sample of marine life. The guards here are all using strange weapons of the same technology as the gauss pistols the gals previously stole. The pirates do not know exactly what business the guild was conducting here, but it was clearly focused on underwater creatures, how strange.

Princess Axespendable was quite impressive, slashing two guards before they could even react. She proving to be a good axe murderer.

In the main area, what appear to be the leader was standing is a weird yellow armor. It looks quite bulky like a power armor but made of different materials. He almost wield the only plasma cannon of the troops, making him very dangerous. Eager to test this protection, one of the gals fired an incendiary grenade at him causing him to panic and fire back before dropping his weapon. It was unfortunate that the gal was killed by the reaction fire, but her sacrifice saved other gals life, because he never dared to go back into the first to rearm himself. Perhaps he was too afraid of fire.

Other swabbies took the occasion to hit him with cattle prods, without much effect, Euchre Jane joined them and cornered the leader in a corner.

In despair he dropped a grenade at his feet, killing two gals and stunning himself, Euchre Jane was unhurt thanks to her power armor.

Bushmeat, Axespendable, Ninjatson and a medic gal roamed the north area, cutting enemies on their way. They managed to clear the area without fatalities but gauss cannons nearly killed two. Thankfully the medic reacted and avoided their death.

The minigun proved to be very disappointing. Euchre Jane could not use it and move at the same time and she never had a good sight on the enemies, this is clearly more suited for open areas like a crash site.

The base was quickly cleared afterwards and the gals were ready to call it a day, then they heard someone running in his wet armor. The leader woke up and was running for it!

The gals ran after him, trying to slap him again unconscious but he kept running. After the intense battle and the life or death situation, this was ridiculous. They caught him as he was taking the exit lift, the other gals blocking it physically. The all pumelled his armor with their weapon’s stock, fistycuff, cattle prod, nothing worked, this armor was that good!

Even smoke did not help any.

In the end Tah Tah lost patience, this guy killed gals and needed to pay. She moved up and slashed him in the back with her sister’s sword causing him to fall into the ground convulsing. The gals guessed that shock is close enough to unconsciousness and dragged him into the Bonaventura.

Eve Jobs-sama was pleased that the gals brought a guild master back, and asked no question about the how and the when.

28 Sept 2601

The brainers figured the mechanisms of the nuclear grenades. Those are smaller than dynamites and pack a good punch. They also made progress on eletronic gizmos and no longer rely on stuff the academicians carry around to build computers.

An UFO has been detected near the Wako Base. The interceptor launched to meet it… without the missiles! At such it was only able to take a visual. It was the same UFO that the asian gals has attacked last time. Unable to damage it, the interceptor turned around and Eve Jobs-sama could only watch with disgust the ship go to the northeast, disgusted. It turned that the runts has been busy repairing its plating but now rearming the missiles, the boss ordered them to be put under the cattle prod to teach them a better sense of priorities.

As she feared, FUSO also stopped paying protection. This confirm that these ships, with their higher pod over their flat bodies, must be shot down at all cost. Whoever is sending these diplomatic envoys to coerce local governments into stopping to pay their protection was going to discover the true meaning of pain.

A new month start with little money but plenty of booty in stock. The workshops made one step further into laser weapon knowledge as well as devising medical practices that should shorten the mutants sick times.

Now Eve Jobs-sama has a problem on her hands. She must keep a watchful eye on the asian governments and shoot down anything that flies there. An hyperwave relay should be doable as soon as she get the coin, but what really drain her money are missiles. The runts must devise a way build their own and quickly.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2015, 06:59:13 pm »

I wonder... I know that we can't have an all-dog team, but can we make a team entirely out of mercenaries, guild guys, dogs, reapers, and boomosauruses?
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 18, 2015, 07:27:03 pm »

They all count as tanks, so no. Not unless you mod the mod. Or make a team that only has two members. Or when your base gets attacked and you only have 'tanks' in it.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 18, 2015, 11:06:52 pm »

They all count as tanks, so no. Not unless you mod the mod. Or make a team that only has two members. Or when your base gets attacked and you only have 'tanks' in it.
Mercenaries count as tanks?

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 18, 2015, 11:21:29 pm »

Mercenaries count as tanks?
I think so. They're auxiliaries, right?

Anyway, this LP kind of has me wanting to make an LP of my own.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2015, 01:09:58 am »

Yes, they are same as the mutant advisor and the dog code wise.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 19, 2015, 07:11:27 am »

I was going through october and then saw that mod has just been updated! I'll try to move my saves over this new version and see if it works.

Also reduced the research poll to four, that would give it a clear direction.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:19:15 am by Boltgun »

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 19, 2015, 10:52:02 am »

moar dakka!!

Also, dear nurses, this is my ay-phone number, and my bunk number is 144. You're welcome.

---------------

Ohh an update? So sectoids are in? sweet!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 20, 2015, 01:44:04 am »

Okay more dakka after this update.

-----

The fisher dragged his little canoe full of chunk of meats that may pass as fish if checked at certain angles. As he pull his catch over the beach, he took a disgruntled look at a group of young lads loading rusty barrels of waste on their truck. The fishermutant knew about the pirates who built their refuge somewhere deeper in the island and he hated it. They bought so much scrap metals and chemicals for their strange purposes that scavengers started to pick materials of the sea. He could see the familiar piles of debris getting smaller and disappearing every day and if those pirate gals were not put in check soon, the sea would become clean, what madness!

1 Oct 2601

The predator launched from Wako base several times, checking on ships passing by, and came back with a nasty blow on its hull. The last ship it could check landed right in the middle of a nearby city. Soon enough distress signals could be heard.

Pogrom #10

The Wako base team assembled, wearing amazon outfits for the most of them, ready to stop the pogrom that this ship initiated.

But it turned out that the gals, not experienced enough for this, were embarrassed from being seen by civilians in this outfit and got really distracted. They dropped off with barely any sticks to shake at the enemy.

The battle went badly. Lita Boyl saw her friends die to laser fire and smoke filled the landing area, making the situation harder.

Then the scouts spotted a cyberdisk, it was obvious that this battle cannot be won so they tried to pull back. Without success.

The cyberdisk flew over buildings to get a sight over the Pidgeon landing area. That was too much and Lita Boyl made a ran for it. Only one other gal made it back with her, the last one alive and conscious was too wounded to move through the smoke without fainting so she stayed back, trying to get one or two soldiers with her to the grave.

The guild can celebrate their victory, it would not last.

2 Oct 2601

Eve Jobs-sama personally interrogated the guild master. He knew surprisingly little for a leader beside the tools he used in the base. Next time the gals should come across one of these guild masters, they’ll be used for ransom money instead.

The tool was still a great weapon that replaced the daggers as a secondary attack. It was relatively easy to produce and could be worn on the belt. The gals also figured the production of tranquilizer ammo for the harpoons. The gals rarely use those, but it was still an option to keep for the days the gals knows that there is no guild guards.

5 Oct 2601

A ship similar to the ones swaying governments has been spotted in asia, the predator shot it down and the Bonaventura lifted off to harvest their occupants.

Crash #6

Darkening Kaos led the way, a grenade launcher in one hand, a flame thrower in another.

The guards threw their grenade together and failed to kill anyone, thanks to the TAC armors the gals were wearing. Most of the team was wounded however to Jehanne and Angel jumped down to give the first aid.

This is where tragedy struck. Another explosive flew from a storage barn and fell on Jehanne’s feet, too busy trying to bandage another gal. No one expected that and when Darkening Kaos recovered from the ensuing explosion, it was too late. Jehanne was killed.

Powered armored guards came out of this tiny barn, from the corner of the operation area, accompanied with more guards. It was their plan. To leave the ship as soon as it crashed and all go into a small area.

The problem is this. There is still 14 gals in the area and among them a very angry Tah Tah. She took a blunderbuss gal with her and quickly moved into cover while the other gals tossed black powder bombs to kill the less armored guards. The gal dropped after the blunderbuss shots weakened the protective plates and slashed both power armors quickly, then hit them again, and again, until they were nothing but a pile of separated limbs.

The was a costy combat, but it had to be done.

8 Oct 2601

The runts concentrated on their work to best ignore the mourning. They listed all the pieces from both 30 mm and 50 mm cannon. After reverse engineering these pieces of artillery, they are now able to assemble working pieces out of parts, which they did, arming the predator at the base with superior short range firepower. All these needed next was to break open the magazines and move the ammunition to the hangars.

Eve Jobs-sama on her side red another gun almanach, a special number about recoilless rifles. Those are very powerful and she hope to find one someday.

The brainers could better identify the ship where Jehanne lost her life. It was not the diplomatic ship that was expected, but a combat vessel. This explained the vaguely smart and armored soldiers.

Eve Jobs-sama made a captured pest control pay for the lives of her gals. When she was finished, the man lost all his sanity and was thrown outside. She could learn about his job and his tools.

The guild representative had a better fate and she was sensitive of the mutants problems. She offered to work for Eve Jobs-sama who accepted. All humans were not worthless after all. The gals were happy to have a good looking pen pusher do their bookkeeping.

Spoiler: Semi nsfw (click to show/hide)

14 Oct 2601

The base ran silent for a moment as the lights went out. Minutes laters, the power was back and the screens turned red, delivery all kind of new information. Now the Cave of Booty no longer had to rely on eyes to find enemies, they only had to listen.

Soon enough the runts could report all kind of information about the ships flying by and could tell who was who without leaving the base.

At the same time, the gals made more progress on the laser weapons, it is disheartening to disassemble these valuable guns but one day they will be able to make their own ammo and then the pirates will run everyday shooting heavy lasers at their enemies.

18 Oct 2601

A ship fly by the Wako Base, so the fighter jet took off to take it off. After pursuing it over long distances, it finally riddled it with cannon shell and sent it to crash in the desert. It was disturbing that is generated a cloaking field that prevent a visual during the fight.

The Bonaventura landed near the ship that looked like…

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

… okay!

The combat was over quickly. It is not the first time the gals fought the humanists and these soldiers held no chance. A couple of them was brought back alive to interrogation. They broke as easily under Eve Jobs-sama’s treatment than on the field.

The brainers and the runts also worked hand in hand to get all they could from one of the last church reverend, when they sure they could not learn anything else, the last one was sold to the slave market. The same was done on a guild representative.

24 Oct 2601

The hyperwave decoder picked a signal. Like every month, the guild was going to initiate a pogrom. This time however, the transport ship going for it cannot dodge the sight the Eve Jobs-sama. The predator met it over South America gave it a taste of its high caliber cannons!

The Bonaventura then went to have a pogrom, a pureblood pogrom. It landed in the jungle, in sight of the damage battleship. Rince Wind got a hold on a new kind of laser weapon. Designed for hunting, she could use it like a sniper rifle with all the power of a lasgun, and it was perfect.

With the stream blocking the way south, the gals deployed to attack the ship. They met the pest control disk usually seen in the cities but those were confused by the trees and other non-city features and those has to flew high, high enough to be picked one by one by the sniper wizzard.

But, after advancing though a few guards who were offed at distance, the gals found themselves against a cyberdisk. Of course cyberdisks was to be used in the pogrom. The only gal who had a rocket launcher was taking the other entrance and the pirates needed a miracle. Amperzand threw an elerium grenade at the machine. If it was made of elerium then it should be good.

And indeed a miracle happened.

Fatima Ann went to reproduce this one the other side, leaving a grenade at the other cyberdisk. But this did not work. What worked however was her colleague ambushing it outside with her acid blunderbuss loaded. These machines were not so scary anymore.

Rince Wind could see this from a safe distance, she felt fine sitting on the dropship, not taking part in any of this, staying safe…

The gals then went inside, shooting and hitting anyone left inside. The ship was their and they did not get a single scratch.

There was not much of a monetary gain here but this fight prove how the pirates now control the skies. They stopped a pogrom. They stopped it before it even started!

That was a good time for the brainers to study the plan of warships, this could lead to even better craft than the predator.

30 Oct 2601

After the runt used the tools on their VIP guests, Eve Jobs-sama visited the broken revend and representative to have them tell anything that the other captives may have forgotten.

The rep also provided information on contract they have sometimes with the mercs.

The brainers kept reading old Earth books, the visual ones in particular. Then they proceeded to argue all day about who could beat who, what story arc was meaningful and all kind of subject that bore Eve Jobs-sama. The pirate boss told them that is they love muscular males in spandex so much, why not they play this fantasy with the slaves?

Then she went for more sane reading, another gun almanach. It happens that autoguns are not as powerful as they look, but that’s something she had to expect from something for this line of weapons.

And so the month ended.

Spoiler: pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:54:13 am by Boltgun »

Nuttycompa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 20, 2015, 03:08:20 am »

Now we deserve (but not need) our own dark knight!

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 20, 2015, 03:26:37 am »

Oh, I demand a superslave!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 35