Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152914 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: X-piratez, intermission
« Reply #300 on: September 25, 2015, 08:28:04 pm »

Kat is looking pretty awesome; besides the 50 days incapacitated. She can always carry a few flasks of dangerous/toxic fluids for some ranged combat (melt her targets), or to soften up tougher enemies, and have the claws as a secondary melee attack.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 27, 2015, 03:32:53 am »

Kat is looking pretty awesome; besides the 50 days incapacitated. She can always carry a few flasks of dangerous/toxic fluids for some ranged combat (melt her targets), or to soften up tougher enemies, and have the claws as a secondary melee attack.

Alright, acid flasks got a buff to accuracy in the update so they are more useful. You could throw one at close range and go to town with your claws.

Looking Good Boss!!! 
Them new-fangled tricks in them long rifles seems to make 'em a bit difficult to wrangle now. 
Them pyrogals look pretty nifty in their shiny suits.  Are there any openings in their ranks??

There is no pyrogal in wako base, so congratulations.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 27, 2015, 10:38:28 pm »

Euchre Jane and I seem to have quite low Will stats...
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 27, 2015, 11:46:27 pm »

Yeah, behind the Power Armor and Heavy Weapons, I'm a real coward.  Thankfully, most other personal are beneath my notice, so I could care less if a few of them die.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2015, 02:18:34 am »

Yeah, behind the Power Armor and Heavy Weapons, I'm a real coward.  Thankfully, most other personal are beneath my notice, so I could care less if a few of them die.

And that's bad because the latest update added a morale decay over time. But with luck that should train you.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2015, 09:50:01 am »

And that's bad because the latest update added a morale decay over time. But with luck that should train you.

Hm, you might just want to take away my automatic, explosive weapons for a little while....just in case.

Conversely, I could be a true commander and sit alone in the our vessel while everyone else does the work.  The threat of my killing them all should keep the Squaddies motivated to continue with their mission far far away from me.

....Actually, killing boosts morale.  And with my skills: yeah I probably will regenerate the lost morale quicker than I lose it in most missions.

Still:
Commander EuchreJane's New Standing Order Primus: Under no circumstances will command staff (me) leave the Boarding Craft if Star Gods are present!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 28, 2015, 11:55:00 am »

Star Gods and mindscrew anyway. One is enough to send have half the squad running in circles. Apparently I missed some gear that can provide better protection against them.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 28, 2015, 12:53:15 pm »

Yeah, I seem to recall there are Tin Foil Hats or something...

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2015, 07:38:32 pm »

Since we're in Intermission, enjoy Your Greatest Pirate's theme song:
Euchre Jane's Theme song

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2015, 07:42:46 pm »

If the enemy is confounding us with their voodoo, the solution is simple: We steal their voodoo and use it ourselves!

Well, if we can that is. Maybe it'd be better to find some human voodoo users first and gently question the crap out of them.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2015, 07:45:48 pm »

If the enemy is confounding us with their voodoo, the solution is simple: We steal their voodoo and use it ourselves!

Well, if we can that is. Maybe it'd be better to find some human voodoo users first and gently question the crap out of them.

Stealing Human Voodoo is my preference as well.  Star Gods should be shot on sight!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 30, 2015, 02:37:05 am »

I already interrogated the church reverends and while it gave me a lot of infamy and lore knowledge, it did not give me voodoo.

This might change soon, eh eh eh...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, Super Star God Puncher Turbo
« Reply #312 on: September 30, 2015, 06:07:13 pm »

The losses against the Star Gods did hurt the pirates morale. Bushmeat, Princess Axespendable,  Paladinia and Fatima Ann, names of the veterans who died at the end of the year and joined dozens of anonymous gals into an early grave. One thing for sure, nothing will be the same.

Spoiler: NSFW warning! (click to show/hide)

Fighting mercenaries, smugglers and other entities pushed Eve Jobs-sama to question what really made a pureblood. There is obviously a little of alien DNA in everyone and only the humanists deploy efforts into breeding that DNA out. The more the pirates explore the world, the more it seemed that purity is just a lie, merely a hereditary social status.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

2nd Jan 2602

The Big Boss was caught by a runt daydreaming about the social hierarchy. While she spanked the offender, the others described her a plan. They have a lot of anti gravity units salvaged from the dead guild pest control manager. Like any machinery, those can be repaired for use by the gals.

Spoiler: NSFW Warning! (click to show/hide)

This caught the attention of their leader. She had only one good sniper, Rince Wind, and she could thank the Bonaventura’s top hatch for her successful career. Ivanaya Dogobitch gave up when she finally realized that she could not hit a barn from a meter away and went for much safer weapons, like flamethrowers.

Now if the snipers could fly, they could reach a roof and start picking heads off. Genius.

And good news never came alone, after breaking many laser weapons, they found out how to put them back together!

4 Jan 2602

The pirates needed fresh blood and fresh blood they got.

There is two in particular who stood out. Mother Oab was quite a muscular gal and Natty Compa was a fit gal who knew more or less how to suture a wound.

5 Jan 2602

Wako base detected a scouting ship flagged by no less than the Star Gods themselves. It might be the time to take a little revenge on them.

The predator launched and fell on the ship like… a predator. The skyranger then took off to get some Star God booty. The two pirate crafts honked in their radios when they crossed each other.

Once again, the Star Gods employed cyclopean creatures to protect them, and they proved to be tough. Really tough.

Surrounded, the purple aliens defended themselves by shooting strange energy from their eyes. Instead of causing harm, those shots melted armors faster than acid. Power armors fell apart and TAC armors quickly turned into puddles of juices. The runts sure had a bad time repairing that.

But the pirates were prepared and picked their best gauss weapons. Nothing resisted these guns so far. It took also an entire clip every time but one by one the cyclops fell, dead or unconscious.

If the leading Star God was nowhere to be seen, its presence felt heavy. Ivanaya quickly panicked at the invading mind and stood defenseless in front of a swabbie who shot her with her laser rifle. More afraid than hurt, both gals were disarmed. And stayed out of combat.

While the gals were running in circles outside, Helga Kraus tried to breach inside. But the Cyclops, fiercely loyal to their master, blocked the entry with their bodies.

Both sides entered a tedious war of attrition. Once a gal was stripped nude, the cyclopean beam would attack the skin, not with great effectiveness but losing clothing in front of an enemy who would not die quickly enough, added with magic attacks from the Star God, really put the gals resolve under stress.

Badly wounded, with nothing but her gauss musket in one hand and a piece of plastasteel to cover her private parts in another, Helga finally broke through. The Star God tried an impromptu guerrilla, picking off a couple of gals with his plasma pistol but he could not compare to angry and naked gals with cattle prods.

The Star God was quickly trampled by the angry crowd. They did not kill him however, Eve Jobs-sama had plans for such an enemy.

The evening, all the three bases partied with barrels of X-Grog and reaper meat. The gals had a vengeance and now hold a god in captivity. The Big Boss was eager to know what galactic secret she would learn from him. She hoped for big guns.

6 Jan 2602

Hangover struck the pirates badly, not because of the alcohol, but because the brainers flat out denied an interrogation session with the Star God. Putting such a powerful voodoo in the base is a great danger and so they must make sure that he will not cause the gals to kill each other.

In the meantime,they can play with the captured cyclop instead.

7 Jan 2602

Runts and brainers are taking shifts at work. The former trying to figure various secrets and the later putting the finishing touches to the newest combat ship.

Wako Base detected a scout nearby.

But such ship was not worth the missile to shoot it down.

8 Jan 2602

The brainers did not pierce the secret of laser clips this days but made a discovery while trying.

This new ammunition uses expensive wires to create a bullet that can deliver pure energy to their victims. Fired from a conventional gun, it can exploit the same weakness that lasguns do.

9mm versions tend to scatter, giving it good stopping power on unarmored targets, but a larger caliber fired from a manstopper was almost as effective as a laspistol, only slightly less accurate. More ammunition would follow, and decision has been made to fence snubbies and lower grade pistols away.

Another big news is that the Kraken is complete. This ship was indeed very durable, and will be moved at Troy as soon as the hangar was ready. The name of the ship will suit this base well.

Eve Jobs-sama celebrated this by putting spending the evening with the trader guildmaster, a mix of pain and drugs tricked the man into selling away all the trade’s secret codes.

The brainers already developed the art of patching gals together and the base held a piece of mercenary technology so treasure seemed to be in reach.

9 Jan 2602

Building the Kraken taught the runts a few tricks about large scale manufacturing and put together new workshop tools to make cannon ammunition that will kill the enemy and not the user. They were introduced to the ones who discovered the secret of electropulse ammo, in hope that they connect the dots.

This opened a brand new line of weapon for use. First tests with autocannons are already a success.

The brainers on their side tried everything to get something of the cyclops. It became a contest of who would be the most creative but eventually they had to realize that there was nothing to get from such stupid creature and kicked it outside.

10 Jan 2602

After the mercenaries, the Trade Guild gave up on their search for the Cave of Booty. Humanists offered to take a turn on this job, hoping to please their despotic leader. They tried to demonstrate their strength by manning a huge ship around the Caribbean before turning back and leaving.

On the other side of the world, Wako Base detected and shot down an academy scout. The academicians were armed but too scared to shoot straight. Their only guard was quickly shot down and one of the scientists was sent home in exchange of a payment.

----

Vote has been reset as usual so you can vote for the next research.

And yay for Star God capture! I don't know why I cannot interrogate him yet, but updating to the newest version of the mod has brought new research topics for very basic stuff so I have to complete them asap. Otherwise we are getting more and more shooty.

Troy is almost ready. I only have 5 days left on the hangar and sent already some supplies. I am missing good weapons however as my supply of lasguns and gauss are running low.

We'll see how Helen of Troy fare against aliens.

Spoiler: Pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 01:53:08 am by Boltgun »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 30, 2015, 06:10:48 pm »

The updates round June 4th seems to have been replaced by Grav units.

Edoot: Actually, a few different here or there are off.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:14:31 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-piratez, Super Star God Puncher Turbo
« Reply #314 on: October 01, 2015, 01:58:37 am »

I removed the extra pictures.

I also ended with extra fat PNGs. I used to post large thumbnails from imgur but I cannot find it on their newest interface. Bah, there will be lighter jpg next time.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 35