Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152922 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Swabbie squad, away!
« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2015, 03:54:50 pm »

Well, I suppose that lingerie designed to facilitate rocket-jumping, or, well, some form of explosive charge based vertical burst propulsion, would be very fitting, assuming it fits...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Shredded suits
« Reply #346 on: November 10, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »

A fleet of flying saucers established a standing orbit over the old Earth, way beyond the range of earthbound radars. The Ethereals called for a crisis meeting, to discuss about the rising unrest all over the planet.

When the Ethereal first attacked Humanity centuries ago, they put the human race through three tests. The first test was a success when the humans created their own weapons and armors out of the materials ‘given’ to them. Their second test was also positive when the elite force humans assembled to protect the planet has succeeded against a sample of their combat force. The final test was passed when a sample of the population was found to have a latent, but strong, psionic power. At the time, the Ethereal realized that they found they perfect slave race and dealt shallow deals with leaders to rob them their independence.

Finding such power in a creature without a frail muscle mass proved Earth to be a treasure. Entire worlds begged for mercy after mere squads of engineered humans led a guerrilla against them. But Earth was a dangerous beast to tame, and once again the Ethereals found themselves struggling to eliminate its resistance.

An additional ship joined the committee. The mercenary commander came personally to negotiate a raise in payments.

01 Feb 2601

Gals worked day and night at Troy to make more space. They had a dormitory and the workshop was nearly be complete. Runts were also assembling the hyperwave relay and soon they’ll be able to catch ships all over Europe.

Under the shadow of more experienced gals like Hecuba, a swabbie kept shooting targets all day. She intended to be the best shot on this part of the world.

2 Feb 2602

Eve Jobs-sama watched the hyperwave relay feedback with interest. She caught up rumors about competition. Unlike the smugglers who mainly dealt with illegal commerce (and were a pleasure to speak at when they were not shooting or stabbing), the ‘raiders’ were directly walking on their line of work, without any regards to the mutant cause.

There was no place for two mistresses of global piracy. The Predator launched and shot down the raider ship. Soon enough, the Bonaventura landed in the crash site, ready to give the hover suits a try.

Crash site (raiders)

Ema Ninjaston was also fabulous in her new synthmuscle suit.

The gals proceeded carefully, surrounding the ship while a small team breached both doors.

Inside they found only one survivor who attacked the gals with his archaic shotgun. He was quickly subdued and brought back to the base. Chylie however expressed concerns that her hover belt was not enough protection and asked to use a power armor again.

03 Feb 2602

The weaponry research continued. The runts mastered the manipulation of plasteel by sharpening blades out of the semi-metal. Those swords were going to replace all the cutlass and axes the gals used for over a year.

At the same time, they worked on the eternal request from Eve Jobs-sama: to produce more ‘dakka’, adding ‘dakka’ on the ‘dakka’ for more ‘dakka’.

MORE DAKKA!

This ultimate evolution of the boarding gun was too large to be ever used for anything else than filling the entire area with lead, but in comparison to its previous tier, it could fire almost twice as fast, with better accuracy!

05 Feb 2602

The academy started a new observation mission. Eager to not let them perform science at peace, the Wako Base team attacked.

Landing site (academy)

As usual, the team carefully approached the ship, then kicked the door (despite those opening vertically) to let Ivanaya roast the passengers, which she did... along with a swabbie. She survived so all was forgiven, after the swabbie left sick bay that is.

06 Feb 2602

The air game is getting more complex every day. The major powers losing grasp of safe shipping, the local governments started enjoying their skies with impunity.

Eve Jobs-sama decided to not disturb them to honor her side of the bargain.

Another academy ship landed near Wako base, so nice of them.

Landing site (academy)

Deploy, kick, bang, pow, etc.

Interestingly, the brainers spent a lot of time analyzing hyperwave data. The relays could reveal a lot of information from the ships, but it was achieved by plugging a ship’s communication device to a screen. The gals had little knowledge on how it worked.

Somehow the brainers felt that they were moving backwards, starting with an end product and moving towards the basics.

07 Feb 2602

More guns! First the interrogation of a prisoner revealed the specifics of heavy cannons, a long overdue.

Then the runts kept playing with antigrav units, strapping one on an autogun and giving it a pompous name. It turned out to be a great idea even if the gun itself is a bit weak. It was a machine gun that even swabbie could use.

Eve Jobs sama spent the evening with her raider guest. It has been years since she had any contact with a male of her own breed.

The thug proved to be aggressive and illiterate, like the gals were when they started their adventures. After making sure he understood that, yes, she is in charge and, no, she does not want to make little ubers, the Big Boss could figure what he was going after before crashing.

The thug was then shown the way out, with a liberal use of kicks.

08 Feb 2602

The captive reverend who was translating the Liber Occultus finished his work, then committed suicide. Losing such helpful prisoners is always disappointing but reading the translation was enlightening, especially the voodoo rites described.

Wait, voodoo rites?

Every brainer dropped their current activity on the spot to concentrate on this. This was the most important discovery they made so far!

Later this day, another academy ship had an unfortunate encounter with a Predator. This time Eve Jobs-sama ordered the Wako Base team to stay warm at home and instead put the Troy team into test.

Crash site (academy)

The Kraken landed near the crash site, facing its victim.

The academy security tried throwing grenades but it’s been a long time since their explosive were of any threat. Martian Max made a quick job of the guards with her acid filled blunderbuss. Then the other gals assaulted the ship.

09 Feb 2602

Up in orbit, negotiations were concluded and payment was made. The mercenary commander took no delay and landed his ship near the designated target. He gathered his men and sent them details of his contract through long range channel.

This last move proved to be a mistake. The hyperwave relay captured the echo signal and the gals prepared for an incoming pogrom led by the mercenaries.

Mutant Pogrom (mercs)

Mercenaries proved to be a deadly enemy in the previous pogrom, but now the pirates had much better intel. They knew the specification of their synth suit, even creating a prototype, and had a plan.

Synthsuits stopped bullets and explosives, grenade and flamethrowers were also not effective. Using gauss weapons would be a waste, but laser could work. So the gals dropped their machine guns and launchers and fielded as many lasguns as possible. Only Mother Oab and Angel used acidic weapons, as the synthsuits offered no protection against this class of weaponry. Amperzand kept her rocket launcher but used a laspistol as sidearm.

The mercenaries were a difficult bunch, but should the gals get the initiative and land a few shots, the wounds would bring the fight to their level. A wounded merc would have to fight back with crippled abilities and miss most of the time.

Ema Ninjaston spotted the first merc soon after deploying. The commando took the fight to the skies but immediately regretted this when he got hit by a dozen of laser shots.

Most of the pirates moved North. Roadkill pointed towards the mercenary commander, the same one that nearly killed the whole Wako Base team. The purple faced muton gave some quick instruction to his men and moved back to supervise the extermination.

Chylie had no time to understand what happened. She came under fire from three tanks shooting, from different directions. The salvo of rockets tore the buildings apart and pushed the gal left and right. When the shots calmed down, she painfully stumbled towards Natty Compa for help. The medic found so much shrapnel stuck into the power suit’s joints that she prefered not removing any and only treated the open wounds.

The main force could not progress further. The tanks and many mercs there kept suppressing the gals. A couple tried moving around the hangars to flank the tanks but were intercepted and killed. They did not die for nothing however as one of the lost gal died shoving her brand new tech blade into a merc’s chest.

Further south, Angel took a squad to the South to clear more areas and perhaps save a few mutants. They kept their distance, firing single shots to wound the mercs, slowly surrounding them.

Rince Wind stepped off the Bonaventura, her flying suit giving her an advantageous position, and took aim at one of the tank. Both shots from Godslayer Mk.2 penetrated the turret and blew up the ammunition. With the other two tanks in the hangars, the gals were not flanked anymore and could retreat when they were too wounded.

Firing laser rifles at full auto at the mercs proved to be very effective. Wounded mercs indeed had trouble firing back and by spotting first the ones manning gauss muskets, the riflegals could maintain a relative security. Slowly but surely, the mercs died, their faces frozen in surprise.

Unfortunately, the frontline merc saved time for the others to execute the population. However, the excessive use of tanks (and the grenades thrown in excess by an enraged Tah Tah) threw a lot of concrete dust in the air, and the mercs quickly lost sight of their foes.

Mother Oab could barely move in her power armor and spent most of her time behind the same corner but this led her to involuntarily ambush a strong merc who was rushing through the cloud, filling his face full of acid.

After so much casualties, the merc acted like every foe did before. A dude ran past Scorching Tina empty handed, too panicked to act properly. Defeat felt like a trauma to him.

The merc commander was enraged at the sight and quickly stabbed a gal with his signature knife before taking cover in an office, firing his plasma pistol at Chylie (who survived 4 rockets and 3 plasma shots, that is going to be a lot of scars to show). The gals fired back at him.

What the muton did not realize is that the Chylie and her team were only covering Roadkill, who laid on the stairs nearby and took her shot. The commander froze, then fell on his knee, then dropped, with a burnt hole between his eyes. That was the end of the deadly merc commander.

All that was left was the two tanks. It took the combined fire of most of the team to down each one. It was a long sweaty work but it was completed without any more casualties. Obviously the gals needed to study tanks and field more heavy weapons next time.

On their side, Darkening Kaos held the panicked mercenary against a wall. Ema Ninjaston took advantage of her own synthsuit to give him an amazing punch to the chest, cutting his breath.

Without much hope, the gals swept the settlement. They found a boy who managed to stay hidden during the whole fight, bringing a little hope. The orphaned kid was dropped at a mutant alliance hideout on the way back. Saving anyone in such situation was a miracle.

---

That was a long 10 days. But we made progress and it shows.

Also I added a new choice for research. We still use the basic surgery kit and we have a few upgrades available for research. You are all spending too much time in sick bay so we could use better field support.
Lore has been removed because I do not have many options and I'd rather mix it into other research.

Spoiler: Pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 04:38:17 pm by Boltgun »

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 10, 2015, 05:01:03 pm »

Back out. It feels good to breath fresh air again. Fresh air filled with bullets, lazorbeams and chunks of tanks.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 11, 2015, 04:30:38 am »

Go Chyile, and go power armor! That was a lot of dakka to survive - I have my fingers crossed that once she's out of the medbay, that she qualifies for the Voodoo program.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 11, 2015, 03:38:07 pm »

Wow, two, three battles with no lost rookies? Oh...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 11, 2015, 09:55:04 pm »

I really should have found this earlier. I'm impressed with how many named pirates you've kept alive, considering how many of them are on the front lines. My own games tend to have a core of heavies and snipers with the other half of the crew rotating in and out so fast that remembering their names usually isn't worth it.

And now VooDoo! I suppose I could have chosen a worse time to hop on the bandwagon.

If you could sign me up that would be wonderful. Diesel Princess in the Troy base, with no preference for skillset.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 12, 2015, 03:55:24 am »

Quite an excellent LP, this.

Sign me up as Chunky Brewster, assigned where needed, preference for heavier weaponry.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 12, 2015, 10:40:07 am »

Back out. It feels good to breath fresh air again. Fresh air filled with bullets, lazorbeams and chunks of tanks.

Nice, heh, plus you get fly around and being OP as heck. You also killed a merc or two despite their armor nearly halving your damage.

Wow, two, three battles with no lost rookies? Oh...

I'm amazed that we only lost 3 rookies, those were the ones who held melee weapons. Staying at long range did the trick.

I really should have found this earlier. I'm impressed with how many named pirates you've kept alive, considering how many of them are on the front lines. My own games tend to have a core of heavies and snipers with the other half of the crew rotating in and out so fast that remembering their names usually isn't worth it.

And now VooDoo! I suppose I could have chosen a worse time to hop on the bandwagon.

If you could sign me up that would be wonderful. Diesel Princess in the Troy base, with no preference for skillset.

Will do. You will one of the first cannon gals (similar to heavys but with cannons).

It starting to feel like I am exploiting the game. I can tell who will get shot every time so I often put the power armor gals in position to draw fire, or at worst throw a swabbie. Otherwise I often abort shooting to fall back, this confuses the AI.

Quite an excellent LP, this.

Sign me up as Chunky Brewster, assigned where needed, preference for heavier weaponry.

Will do. You will have a heavy cannon too.

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 12, 2015, 12:54:45 pm »

Yes, the wonderful swabbie shield tactic. Any of my girls with less than thirty bravery/twenty-five strength get to perform the mobile armor role by absorbing damage for the more important people.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Runts at work
« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2015, 04:06:25 pm »

The UFO fleet remained immobile in high orbit. The Ethereals were confused at the lack of answer from the mercenary captain.

10 Feb 2602

The gals were celebrating their victory over the mercenaries. Eve Jobs-sama herself was quite excited as she convinced herself that she angered someone, probably the Star Gods themselves and her gals should be seeing some action soon.

11 Feb 2602

Nothing happened this day. The pirates were recovering from their hangover.

12 Feb 2602

The hyperwave relay detected a blip. It was a government military supply, so the gals did nothing.

13 Feb 2602

The radars remained silent, disappointing Eve Jobs-sama. The academy did not dare to send anyone outside. The church of Sirius became mysteriously silent. The trade guild has given up on its business. Maybe the pirates has overdone their combat and… won?

Eve Jobs-sama wanted to stay busy so she reviewed the status of the three bases.

The first realization that there was an obvious lack of armor. The fact that the dead gal take their gear to the grave not helping, the runts concentrated their effort in producing an ample amounts of combat suits in all classes.

Synth Suits were produced for the melee fighters, providing a huge strength bonus. This was combined with a new stock of tech blades, bringing no doubt that the gals were powerful enough to slice a power armor in half.

In addition, the few armor pieces were used to produce a couple more heavy suits as well as night ops gear, protecting both experienced and inexperienced gals. Then the runts started mass producing metal armors because they had ample resources. Metal armor was best suited for melee combat but it did not cause issues at long range so it would ensure that no pirate would board the enemy without enough protection.

A couple of gals, one in the Cave of Booty and one in Troy, became powerful enough to make names for themselves. They were both issued juggernaut armors.

14 Feb 2602

This day saw an important breakthrough

Although they could only demonstrate simple tricks like levitating a dog chew toy, the brainers achieved a basic understanding of the arts of magic. They were confident that the gals would soon perform deadlier tricks on the field.

15 Feb 2602

The runts at Troy worked very fast. They assembled both a custom sniping gun and a custom shooty gun, as well as ammo and a few armor pieces.

16 Feb 2602

The brainers described their plan to Eve Jobs-sama. They requested to build schools using specific magic materials and put as many gals inside as possible in order to hit them on the head with voodoo wands until they started throwing mind bullets. This amazing plan was approved.

The Big Boss ordered most of the booty to be sold in the black markets. From all bases, Bonaventura, Skyranger and Kraken left with many treasures such as surgery units, hypno devices, engines, slave AIs and came back with bags of gold. The pirates were able to fund the construction of three voodoo schools simultaneously.

All the Big Boss had to do was to wait.

17 Feb 2602

The last surviving mercenary from the pogrom talked. Unfortunately, his late captain made sure he knew little beyond his current mission, so he talked about pogroms. That was not much of an event considering that the pirates had already figured the motives and whatnot behind those. As usual, he was stripped naked and kicked out.

18 Feb 2602

A Star God ship was spotted, obviously looking for news from the mercenaries. The Big Boss decided against attacking them. Her gals are not quite ready yet.

Troy brought its hyperwave relay online, covering one continent and half. This base was now as operational as Wako Base.

An academy medic was dragged from his cell to the heel of Eve Jobs-sama, he immediately told all he knew about government agents and the delivery he made to them.

19 Feb 2602

A new medikit was designed, and it sucked. Without immediate improvements in sight, a few would be build so gals could patch up each other if a medic was not available, that would be a slight improvement over the vodka.

In addition, a refurbished academy device was reprogrammed into an “Aye Phone”. In simple terms, a swabbie could push the ‘Aye’ button and to see who was moving around her. This was useful to prevent the youngest from falling into enemy fire like they are prone to do.

The runts looked back at the accomplishments of the last ten days. They produced enough  armors, weapons, ammo, gizmos to equip most of the pirates. The hands are better equipped than ever so they claimed the right to get drunk for the night.

-----

Only Star Gods and government blips for these 10 days so no action. So I used the free time to review the bases inventory and did a lot of shipping to make sure all the components are turned into useful assets. So in the end the runts produced a lot of guns, ammo and armor and the gals are better equipped.

I got a couple of helpers research on the way.

Also, voodoo schools! I'll take 3 updates before we'll see it ready.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:10:36 pm by Boltgun »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 14, 2015, 07:15:42 pm »

Oooh! I'm interested in seeing whodo can do ze voodoo!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Back in business
« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2015, 12:23:28 pm »

20 Feb 2602

The runts knew that the quiet days were coming to an end when the trade guild attempted to sway another local government into the adoption of this so called “zero policy”. Many ships were detected over Asia and Oceania. Unfortunately, most were too big to shoot down with a predator.

This begged for the question: Does anyone still believed that Eve Jobs-sama was less dangerous than the Star Gods?

Either way, the pirates went back to work. Taking down the smaller ships in between the escorts was a sure way to remind everyone who should be in charge.

Crash Site

Ivanaya ran out of napalm flasks and since the new stock was still not delivered, she picked a minigun instead. That gun proved to be really ineffective and cumbersome but it kept her happy.

The team breached the ship on both sides, taking care of the floor hatches. A guard could ambush them easily from these holes.

Guild guards jumped down armed with autolasers and a new kind of weapon. Lita Boyl ended wounded, but the gals were reactive enough to take care of the issues.

That was a good catch even if all the nuclear engines exploded. The new weapon was similar to a lasgun, but built with a really long set of focusing lenses. Probably a sniper rifle.

This same day, the Kraken reached another ship from this same diplomatic mission.

Landing site

Very quickly, the gals realized that they were wrong to attack this specific site. Even the pest control managers were firing back with plasma guns.

Upon seeing the ship, Eve Jobs-sama was reminded of the casualties that such vessel caused in the past. As difficult as it was to let such booty go, she knew that this assault was suicide for an incomplete team of unfit gals, so a retreat was called. Hecuba, raised the engines as soon as everyone was back inside.

The pirates came back wounded but not empty handed because they picked a few strange guns plus a corpse on their way back.

22 Feb 2602

The brainers finally examined the stock of cyberdisc wreckage gathered from the various pogroms. Thanks to their knowledge in everything electronic, they found out that those could be easily repaired.

Once glued back again and after installing a new slave AI, the pirates could turn these pogrom machines back against the guild. A photo camera was also added to capture their faces when they would realize that these discs were not theirs.

The cannon was, on the other hand, way beyond their brainers grey matter like all plasma weapons. The runts hope that one day, they'll be able to add a decent cannon, but until then they'll have to put what the black market could offer.

Interrogation continued, revealing little bits of information about cannon ships. It will take time before the boarding gals could down one of those.

23 Feb 2602

The brainers disassembled a laser hunting weapon. Unlike the rifles, it was a (rich) civilian weapon with a simpler firing mechanism then military ones. As a result, the runts could already use the power station to recharge its batteries! It also had a great stopping power, higher then most other rifles, and was very accurate despite the absence of a scope. Eve Jobs-sama made sure that excess of laser weapons were reduced into pieces in order to produce more of these beauties.

The pirates partied this night, they finally can produce laser ammo, some of it.

24 Feb 2602

The brainers brought a tracking device outside of the Cave of Booty. With a rusty dish and some computing magic, they mapped a network of flying machine far in the sky.

Knowingly that the gals accumulated a lot of briefcases full of official banter, it would not take much longer before capturing even more information.

Meanwhile the pirate used their newfound powers of reading to consult a gun almanac and laughed at the schematics of a firey/not-firey smg.

26 Feb 2602

An academy gunney ship landed in the Central Province. Naturally, the gals were attracted to it like butterflies.

Landing Site

Invanaya Dogobitch, with her flamethrower back, met with guard shooting at her with explosive ammo.

She was a little bit annoyed.

Another gal proved to be classy. She killed a guard with an acid bullet while he was trying to flank her, then killed two more with clean shots. She even posed with her magnum at the success.

As a military ship, no one important was on board, but seizing ammo is always a good bonus.

27 Feb 2602

The brainers had a look at the tanks that the mercenary liked to use. Their plating reacted badly against lasers or strong projectiles. In both case it required a powerful hit, preferably against it's back armor.

They also took a look at the cyclopes corpses and the results were dire. Their weird flesh absorbed everything. Bullets, knives, lasers, explosions... nothing worked. It was no wonder that those things were so hard to kill.

Leaving them to themselves was not a great option either because their gazes stripped armor. Perhaps lighting them on fire and spraying bullets until they fell dead was the only choice.

The month ended with even more fame, everyone talked about Eve Jobs-sama and her terrific crew. The pirates were legendary already.

----

« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 12:25:18 pm by Boltgun »

IvanDogovich

• Escaped Lunatic
  • XCOM Fan
    • View Profile
    • Ivan's YouTube
« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2015, 06:12:00 pm »

Nothing like a minigun to chase away the Doldrums when you have no napalm. :D

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 20, 2015, 06:15:16 pm »

Good to see a relatively low fatality month for the pirates. 8)
Max avatar size is 80x80

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 22, 2015, 06:40:23 am »

01 Mar 2602

Something was wrong.

Official government ships patrolled the skies en masse looking for Wako Base. Why did they do that? The pirates could only guess that they it would be the result of the 'No tolerance' policies signed by a few cowardly countries.

This pushed a dilemma on the gals. Many of them were wounded after their previous successful boardings and they could go into hiding in hope that the governments forget about them, or keep attacking to spook the commanders around Asia into giving up their deal.

02 Mar 2602

An academy cutter zoomed through the Central Province, it was too good of a catch to let it go.

The predator pilots were properly equipped thanks to the runts work, and felt a bit zealous.

Crash Site

The interceptor landed in a clearing near the downed scout ship.

The pilots moved carefully. They had tech swords, combat drugs and a bundle of smoke grenades. The enemy was thankfully only equipped with common ballistic guns whose shots were easily shrugged off by the gals synthsuits. Only two were brought more dangerous weapons, a flamethrower and a laser pistol. Both were taken off in priority.

The duo threw the smoke grenades right at the enemy to disorient them.

In the thick of the smoke, the pair could pick enemies one by one. The guards looked left and right, shooting at shadows, sometimes at each other other.

The gals only suffered a few bruises from the shots. The gunner was burnt but she could save her life with some creative rolling. Having only two gals take out a small crew did wonder for their reputation.

In celebration of this achievement, Chylie was given the well deserved title of Mistress.

04 Mar 2602

The brainers were usually overwhelmed with research ideas. For the first time ever, the list of secrets for the brainers to discover grew thin. They searched for more discoveries in the gun almanac. They found pictures of an oddly familiar minigun.

In their search for new medicinal substances, they also invented a new disinfectant. The only downside is that applying on any gal would cause her to scream like a banshee.

Eve Jobs-sama asked it to be put into spray cans so it could be applied into the enemy's eyes and make them yell in joy at their bacteria free faces.

06 Mar 2602

Eve Jobs-sama kept perfecting her interrogation techniques, testing them on a funny looking sailor.

07 Mar 2602

New gals has arrived at Wako Base to fill the ranks, Euchre Jane gave them a complete examination and... well...

Sure she had a good eyes but was good is that with arms so thin she cannot even lift a pistol?

08 Mar 2602

The brainers and the runts together made good progress accessing the satellite network. They figured that they could gather more information by using IDs stolen from the common people.

The good news that the pirates already dabbled into terrorizing the little guy and kept their papers.

The science jobs did not end there, Eve Jobs-sama thought she already knew all that she needed about reapers but it seemed that the brainers went further.

They also made progress with their 'medical' research and could produce a grenade that make loud noise without the fire and shrapnel usually associated with it. That way they could capture purebloods without lodging metal cuffs into their jaws.

The runts designed a new kind of aircraft, the 'air' part applying to the inside this time. It is designed to help find more booty to loot, a redeeming quality considering that it does nto have any gun.

The gals on the other hand were hungry. Not a notable event usually but this time they ate some of the reaper carcass. Surprisingly, no one died and it tasted very good.

And, finally, having government ships on their trails allowed the runts to observe their behavior with precision.

That was a lot of progress.

09 Mar 2602

Another academician ship flew over Europe. It was caught by the Kraken in Northen Africa. This time the crew received simple orders: if there was an engineer, he was to be taken back alive.

Crash site

The gals made their move from the lower door, except for the sniper who stayed on the upper layer. She sadly discovered that it was not much of a great sniper spot.

Once the ship was surrounded, the ship's technician was given the usual punch to the jaw. Martian Max made sure that the engineer was down for the count.

Picking the last survivors was simple.

The engineer was sent to the Cave of Booty, and into Eve Jobs-sama's dungeon of fun.

Meanwhile the gals finally realized that there were words written on the vodka bottles labels.

But that was not the big event of this day. The even is that the voodoo schools were complete, the runts even sewed skimpy uniforms for the students.

With both important personnel to interrogate and voodoo evaluations, the next month is going to be interesting.

---

Taking that ship with only two gals was quite easy, they had anti bullet armor and enemies only had bullet weapons.

Also I think I'm going to enable the option to edit the voodoo/psi school at any time because otherwise that'll be a lot of update before we'll get to know who is psy weak. What do you think?

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35