Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152979 times)

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Kraken and blunderbuss
« Reply #390 on: December 07, 2015, 02:09:17 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: instakill ohk weapon (click to show/hide)

(Son of) Edit:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:25:23 am by Darkening Kaos »
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 17, 2015, 04:21:03 am »

(Son of) Edit:

I had the same issue so I researched the smugglers asap.

The next part is almost written, I got so much projects on the fire (including... well... updating the succubi to 0.42) that I get to write one sentence a day. :)

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 17, 2015, 04:36:04 am »

Aye, we'll be waiting (more or less) patiently and spend our time drinking X-Grog.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Where's the gold?
« Reply #393 on: December 18, 2015, 02:48:38 am »

11 Apr 2602

When it came to piracy,  the gals lacked options. Besides a dropship that cannot be replicated, the gals had the choice between a fossil fueled sky coffin or a semi dropship with limited capacity.

The Trojans decided to remedy this situation in a simple way, they'll ignore the most elementary  rules of security (and hygiene) and with stuff every free space with gals.

The brainers on the other hands were following the lead towards a new solution. They reverse engineered the Bonaventura to design blueprints, keeping in mind to use the available resources.

The result was a similar ship. The brainers could not provide a large cargo space without risking it breaking apart mid flight, but the Bonny's little sister was able to fly up to the stratosphere and drop quickly to its destination.

Eve Jobs-sama ordered one to be built right away.

The runts pretended to work while they looked for the right time to inform their boss that they had no torch clip anymore. It seems that the nomads stopped selling missiles and other useful goods.

12 Apr 2602

The runts were saved by luck. Eve Jobs-sama caught the rumor that the smugglers stepped up their game and seized the market for weapons and heavy duty tools.

These sumgglers were the friendliest enemies she had, and unlike the mercenaries they were smart enough to not tickle the mutant alliance. Not to mention the time their captain walked out of the Cave of Booty with the crew swooning at him.

Getting his number from one of her brainers she had a call with him. Instead of getting to the point, they engaged into a verbal joust, alternating between flirting and threatening.

She learned from him that the academy had its own military structure. She did not realize that all their guards were males, they were nothing but black powder bombs magnets for her. Besides, a male combat team sounded like a quite a curious idea.

The captain also told her about his customers, especially the newest ones from a ghastly country.

Eventually they made a deal, she would buy his supplies and the pirates would not hit them. But Eve Jobs-sama knew that the captain would not mind being captured again as it would be an easy way into the brainers beds, again.

13 Apr 2602

The Cave of Booty was shaken from side to side as a cave in destroyed the area near the lift. Did the guild attack? The hands were deployed all day, gun in hand, waiting for the threat to come at them.

Looking at the base's map, they saw the damage.

There was no explanation for this and the runts started digging the space back. The pirates could use the escape tunnels to reach the hangars until the repairs were complete. The entrance will be replaced by a 'sturdy room' in hope that it would not happen again.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

14 Apr 2602

The brainers finished their studies of the shipping documentations. The last one came from the small combat units.

15 Apr 2602

A gunboat flew past Wako Base and a Predator launched to stop it. Unfortunately, the ill armed craft failed to take it down and was sent nose first into the plains. A second predator equipped with gauss cannons finished the job.

Crash landing

Armed with an autolaser, Euchre Jane suppressed the ship's guards with deadly accuracy. However, the gals had no cover on their approach besides a flimsy wooden barrier, and they could not breach it without exposing themselves.

Worse then that, the shipping doors faced a barn that the Osiron guys invested. Ivanaya provided cover as she lit the entire structure en fire, but that did not prevent one of the pirated from getting sniped.

After a long tedious firefight, the gals, wounded and tired, cleared the area.

Considering the loss of a predator and two bundle of seagull missiles, this mission was a waste of money.

16 Apr 2602

The brainers created a new bow. It would take a special kind of training to get a gal to use it perfectly, but the indirect shots it provides should help a lot.

And finally they designed a new fighter craft. Smaller but more maneuverable, this ship can fire two guns and should be able to shot down enemies on a budget... But it almost does what a predator with an extra engine can do already so it does not sound like a definitive replacement.

17 Apr 2602

The relays detected a gunboat transporting gold. Gold! The pirates could not let such opportunity go and quickly shoot down the ship with the combined fire of gauss shells and the Bonaventura's missiles.

Crash Landing

The gals field tested stun grenades, its first results were not stellar with all the victims staying conscious.

After failing to stun the sailors, the gals quickly breached the ship and took over.

This was the first combat experience for a few swabbies so Eve Jobs-sama gave her promotions for a job well done.

The bad news however, is that the ship had no gold. At all. Was that a bait?

19 Apr 2602

The first results of the Voodoo classes were in.

Rince Wind failed all her spells, all of them. Her only saving grace was that she could name them in various languages.

Snapper was so distracted that she tried to mind control all her class at the same time. Since they laughed in unison the teacher could not figure if it was a success or not.

Ema proved quite capable. At throwing paper right at the teacher's forehead. That won the enthusiasm of her peers.

Tah tah was more interested in the teacher's job with the mutant alliance than the lessons. He was so tired of being interrupted that he had her brought back into the med bay.

Meanwhile at wako base, Ivanaya sat in the corner with a dunce hat. She was really bad, and the gals hoped that it could not get worse.

-----

It was quiet but I finally unlocked new ships. If I can figure how to get new cannons and missiles (especially missiles, seagulls are too expensive) maybe  can finally grab bigger booty.

Because cash wise the pirates are stagnating and this slows down my plans.

Spoiler: Pirates (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 18, 2015, 03:06:19 am »

Yay, Voodoo for me! How do I use it?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 18, 2015, 03:21:35 am »

Yay, Voodoo for me! How do I use it?

I need to unlock a specific suit that enables the use of voodo. The suit itself does not provide protection and I'm sure it requires a line of sight too. So it's not the godly power from the vanilla game.  :P

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 18, 2015, 03:28:22 am »

And study that silver ball thing that we've picked up from a few operations.  And get the Voodoo uniform painted on........its only a single coat and probably washes off in the rain.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 18, 2015, 03:42:12 am »

I think I'll stick with the juggernaut thanks, no voodoo can match my rocket launcher (Or whatever I happen to be using).

And sweet, promotion!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 18, 2015, 04:25:22 am »

Mother Oab would like a bow, that is all.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Dioxine

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2015, 06:16:22 am »

I need to unlock a specific suit that enables the use of voodo. The suit itself does not provide protection and I'm sure it requires a line of sight too. So it's not the godly power from the vanilla game.  :P

A common misconception. It doesn't require LoS, but has a limited range instead. Tremendously useful (especially since you're using the Psi Power Growth cheat), once you get over the fact that God Mode is no longer available.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2015, 06:23:25 am »

A common misconception. It doesn't require LoS, but has a limited range instead. Tremendously useful (especially since you're using the Psi Power Growth cheat), once you get over the fact that God Mode is no longer available.

Nice, LoS would have been okay for me but infiltration is a good alternative. I hate godly powers anyway.

And I did not realize I had the psi power growth, I saw the +1 and was wondering how I achieved that. :P

Edit :
Mother Oab would like a bow, that is all.
I got a couple of bows so she is getting one, and a bundle of flares to train throwing with.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 05:10:08 am by Boltgun »

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 02, 2016, 06:30:43 pm »

If you're looking for player characters for the new bloods, count me in.

Samantha Bojin

If you've got any Blood Axs, that would be great. Probably paired with a Laspistol or a Flamethrower, depending on what you've got laying around. A Tech Blade will do if there's nothing better.

Mostly just the bestest mêlée weapon you've got, with maybe a pistol or close support weapon of some sort to use occasionally. Would love a bloodax for a berserker style lass. Amazon or Synth suit for attire, to get in close and rip it up. Then just a handle for those tap outs.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 12:19:59 am by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 03, 2016, 03:28:02 am »

If you're looking for player characters for the new bloods, count me in.

Samantha Bojin

If you've got any Blood Axs, that would be great. Probably paired with a Laspistol or a Flamethrower, depending on what you've got laying around. A Tech Blade will do if there's nothing better.

Mostly just the bestest mêlée weapon you've got, with maybe a pistol or close support weapon of some sort to use occasionally. Would love a bloodax for a berserker style lass. Amazon or Synth suit for attire, to get in close and rip it up. Then just a handle for those tap outs.

Will do, I do not have blood axes yet but I have Bardiche in the research so you'll be getting that asap with a synthsuit.

By the way, I just moved flats and my main computer is in a box. Updates will resume shortly as soon as I get a screen for it, that should not take long.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 03, 2016, 06:41:15 am »

Hope you don't mind, but I've changed my mind a bit on what I want.

Flamethrower in one hand.
Cattle-prod in the other.
A couple of pre-primed smoke grenades on my shoulder (for dropping on the ground when needed, not thrown).
Maybe a napalm canister for the flamer.
Whatever armour you can throw me in. Preferably the Synth Suit, but even Smoke Ops or Runt Vest will do if resources are a problem.

I'm doing a playthrough myself, and it's a scarily effective and cheap combo. Haven't lost a gal yet (4 missions in on the hardest level). I've got a few of them outfitted like the above. It's really damn handy.

ps, how did you get full weapon stats to come up in the Bootypedia? Mine has Strength/Melee YES, etc, but not the full breakdown. Mod, or just a newer version?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 09:11:52 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 04, 2016, 08:55:35 am »

Hope you don't mind, but I've changed my mind a bit on what I want.

Flamethrower in one hand.
Cattle-prod in the other.
A couple of pre-primed smoke grenades on my shoulder (for dropping on the ground when needed, not thrown).
Maybe a napalm canister for the flamer.
Whatever armour you can throw me in. Preferably the Synth Suit, but even Smoke Ops or Runt Vest will do if resources are a problem.

I'm doing a playthrough myself, and it's a scarily effective and cheap combo. Haven't lost a gal yet (4 missions in on the hardest level). I've got a few of them outfitted like the above. It's really damn handy.

ps, how did you get full weapon stats to come up in the Bootypedia? Mine has Strength/Melee YES, etc, but not the full breakdown. Mod, or just a newer version?

Okay I updated your outfit. I only preprime a grenade or two because I do not save them after the battle, I prime what I believe I need and lose them if I guessed wrong.

I played over several versions so some stats in the older updates are no longer valid but otherwise I did not add any mod over that.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 35