Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152901 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Bigger Big Lazor Beams
« Reply #435 on: February 17, 2016, 06:25:40 pm »

(Resolution is a bit wonky here, I had to reinstall and got settings wrong until the second mission)

One day off, it was all it took for Eve Jobs-sama to lose her iron grip on her gals. The runts swarmed around her, throwing reports after reports about a man named Jack and bikes and other strange thingies that occurred overnight. After a few rounds of verbal violence, the Big Boss wrestled back the control of the situation.

21 Apr 2602

The gun alamanachs once again proved to be a good source of information. The spitfire seemed like a decent machine gun despite the desire from the gals to keep holding on the super shooty guns.

22 Apr 2602

A humanist terror ship appeared in northern europe and fumbled into the Kraken's grip before it could reach any settlement. Throwing terrorists into the countryside always brought a feeling of statisfaction.

Crash site

The Troyans were more than happy to give the humanists what they deserved, especially when they were en route to pick harmless mutants.

They favored an exit through the lower level to avoid early fire. As usual with terror missions, this ship was expected to field some heavy artillery so the power armored gals searched for tanks outside while the others stormed the ship.

After the previous encounters, the humanists became infamous for being weak and cowardly, all talk and not play. Their obsolete equipment and archaic mindset were usually shattered against the might of a proper gal. But this time, they were not afraid to charge, and fielded lasguns!

Diesel Princess gave one of them a knuckle sandwich and quickly searched him, someone has been training them and giving them forbidden weapons, but who? The guild?

Obviously these degenerates were not going to let her leave with answers. A panzer rolled into firing range and tried to scatter the gal and her captive. Diesel Princess was knocked back by the barrage of rockets and had no choice but to retreat, holding shreds of her former prisoner in her painfully twisted arms.

The panzer was eventually dispatched by an aptly named panzerfaust.

Martian Max breached in the ship. The first dark trooper guy was torn in pieces with an hilarium grenade but a blinding explosion sent her flying back to the entrance. Another panzer guarded the blasted corridors of the terror ship.

At this moment the gals took a second to think about their condition. Most of the gals were wounded by rockets and laser fire and while they all stabilized their wounds, they were out of breath, in pain and their morale were on the breaking point.

They decided that they had done enough. They stopped a terrorist attack already, killed a few for the fun, and were better off not gambling their lives for a ship whose reactors exploded. Getting beaten by humanists was still humiliating, and Lo Raine did not take it well. She had to be dragged back into the Kraken.

To lift the spirits, Martian Max walked in the control room with a gift: an autolaser she pried from an humanist's dead hands, making sure that the team was not coming back empty handed.

That’ll teach Lo Rain a lesson of faith in her more experienced peers.

Troy need a shipment of light armor badly. The gals were obviously not strong enough to use kustom power armors.

23 Apr 2602

The brainers were confident that they could replicate batons used by various police forces to beat the populace into picking cans. It might be better than beating captive with gun butt but not by a long margin.

26 Apr 2602

One of the predator locked on a survey ship and followed from the Atlantic ocean all the way into the north pole before giving it a good dose of gauss rounds.

While most of the Troy team was in sickbay, Martian Max recovered quickly enough to lead a few swabbies and a couple of more experienced gals.

Crash site

The Kraken quickly landed in the snow, much to the surprise of the swabbies who wore nothing more than bikinis. In the arctic pole. Needless to say, everyone wanted to finish this heist quickly.

So quickly that one of the swabbies charged at an academician, with predictable results.

The others however were more talented. One of the swabbies sat on the Kraken with a hunting rifle while the other spotted the enemy. She shot with perfect accuracy. A few grenades launched from behind the lines helped secure the outdoors very quickly.

Inside the ship, Martian Max took the eastern aisle, while a pair of swabbies took the other side. One in particular proved to have really good reflexes, waiting viciously in ambush and cutting any foe that go through her way.

This distraction gave Martian Max the opportunity to move towards the control center and find the last foes here…

...all three of them, heavily armored.

In desperation, Max activated a grenade and tried to ran but one of the guards caught up gave her a shot in the back. Thankfully, the swabbies saved her and Max was able to finish what she started.

The sniper swabbie gave first aid to the wounded gal while the control room turned into an orgy of flying body parts.

The mission was highly instructive for the swabbies and everyone came home wiser (except the one who died).

27 Apr 2602

Research on better and bigger weapons continued. After watching some ancient movies, the brainers figured that being ‘badass’ apparently improved the explosive power of inanimate objects around you. So they looked on weapons that has good reputation.

With this knowledge, they designed their own gun. It was something that would have saved a few gals back last year but the pirates are now beyond this level of technology.

(custom, ramshackle and home-made? How dare you!)

Then they kept analyzing various laser weapons parts guessing that it would lead them towards a better weapon to use on the field.

And they guessed right. The heavy laser was already a good weapon, but it did not quite cross the gap between a big gun and a tank destroyer. Solving this problem was simple: make the gun bigger and everything will work.

A laser cannon would hit as hard as a panzerfraust, without the logistic hassle. All the heavy lasers were quickly dismantled and rebuilt into these beauties.

The brainers also brought up the subject of self charging weapons, much to the disappointment of Eve Jobs-sama who already knew that the charger laser and the self charging laspistol proved how worthless such concept was. And the brainers proved her right with a ‘shotgun’ that do fired scare shots without much energy. Maybe next time, brainers.

28 Apr 2602

The Deliverator was ready to fly and was delivered (ah!) to Wako Base.

The old Skyranger was sold back for scrap, the Wako Base team finally had a real ship to board the enemy with.

29 Apr 2602

Euchre Jane left the Voodoo Skill covered in tribal paint, leaving her disoriented teachers behind. Not only she was incredibely strong, had a perfect aim, reflexes of a mutant tigress, but she also had a decent voodoo potential.

Euchre Jane was the deadliest mutant on Earth.

30 Apr 2602

Another gun almanach was dissected, it was always amazing how much a gal could learn, by reading. They discovered rumors about an upgraded assault rifle, and the brainers argued about it's power or usefulness.

The argument was concluded when one of the brainers split a table in half with a massive and curvy slab of metal, a new weapon was born. In the hands of a strong gal, she probably had the power to cut a ship in half.

And so the month ended, with renewed reports of fear around the globe.

---

Spoiler: The pirates (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:30:20 pm by Boltgun »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Bigger Lazor Beams
« Reply #436 on: February 18, 2016, 12:35:53 am »

Euchre Jane was the deadliest mutant on Earth.

Fixed that for you.   :P

Now to just make enemies keep hurting themselves until my Psi Skill maxes out.

Although Martian Max deserves acknowledgement for a job well done, Helga and myself should head to Troy once she finishes training in order to strengthen up the base.

PS: Just noticed RAM has two Gals listed as breathing.  Is that accurate, or did somebody miss the mortuary?

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:22 am »

Sound accurate to me, the nuke is strong in this one. Well, Mother Oab is sub-nuclear, but still not someone you want to be next to when they go boom(I realised my mistake too late and was too slow to get Sara Boma in instead...). Lita Boyl got in when the new base needed rookies and I got a replacement when the Fatima-Ann went to the rookie-fields in the sky.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 18, 2016, 03:20:12 am »

Sound accurate to me, the nuke is strong in this one. Well, Mother Oab is sub-nuclear, but still not someone you want to be next to when they go boom(I realised my mistake too late and was too slow to get Sara Boma in instead...). Lita Boyl got in when the new base needed rookies and I got a replacement when the Fatima-Ann went to the rookie-fields in the sky.

Indeed, Lita Boyl got in when Wako Base was built. There is a lot of free space in the secondary bases so you can add a second gal where you don't have one already.

Lo Raine was also quite useful at Troy, although the outdoors were quickly cleared so she had nothing else to do. I need to give her a secondary weapon.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:23:28 am by Boltgun »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 18, 2016, 08:56:50 pm »

Ah, I forgot about the secondary characters, oops!

But my character is too awesome for me to claim another.  It's like I already have a whole squad of Gals!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 19, 2016, 02:06:27 am »

Well, since there are secondary characters, and demoAmp tends to get injured every five seconds, I'll have one.

"Her Communist Majesty Amp II", with a very large, preferably automatic, gun of some sort.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 21, 2016, 03:55:45 am »

Well, since there are secondary characters, and demoAmp tends to get injured every five seconds, I'll have one.

"Her Communist Majesty Amp II", with a very large, preferably automatic, gun of some sort.

The name is too long to fit so I went with "Her Majesty Amp II". That's okay?

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 21, 2016, 04:05:06 am »

The communism is the joke. Without it it just looks silly. Howsabout "Premier Amp II"?
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Solarius Scorch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Intergalactic Radio Station
« Reply #443 on: February 21, 2016, 07:30:59 am »

The communism is the joke. Without it it just looks silly. Howsabout "Premier Amp II"?

Or 1st Secretary Amp II. :)
Dwarf Fortress: Strike the earth for all it's worth!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 21, 2016, 01:11:56 pm »

I approve.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Euchre Jane is OP plz nerf
« Reply #445 on: April 03, 2016, 03:00:32 pm »

New update !

01 May 2602

The humanists resumed their operation over Europe and North Africa and naturally the pirates felt obligated to intervene. Most of the Troy team was still in sick bay so Wako Base gave their new dropship its first flight.

Crash site

Euchre Jane readied her Lascannon as the Deliverator dropped from the stratosphere as fast as the runts promised. The landing was brutal and raised enough dust to be noticed at a distance.

The gal ran outside under the cover of a few smoke grenades. Lita Boyl took position in a corner, her combat bow ready to fire.

The first humanists were quickly dealt with. Taking control of the hill would provide covering fire against the whole area, so Euchre Jane ran as fast as her juggernaut armor allowed. Upon reaching the top, she took position, a knee to the ground and the cannon over her shoulder.

The spinning laser struck the humanist soldier in the upper body and the injured part explode into gore. The head is severed and fly off in an arc. The left arm is severed and fly off in an arc. The humanist soldier has been struck down.

The spinning laser struck the humanist leader in the head and the injured part is split into an unrecognizable mess. The humanist leader has been struck down.

That happened every time Euchre Jane fired. With the weight of the cannon pushing from her shoulder down to the knee, she could aim the laser not only with perfect precision, but also with a good rate of fire. She shot twice again before the enemy could even react, leaving the survivors to scramble for cover in hope to gain some more time.

Meanwhile a couple of soldiers tried to flank the landing area. Unfortunately for them, they met Helga Krause armed with an autolaser. No one survived her suppression.

Ivanaya paired with another experienced gal to board the shipping. Together, they surrounded a storm trooper who killed himself by throwing a grenade to the floor. The detonation left a confused Ivanaya with a pirate's corpse on her hands.

While the new weapons proved to be excellent, losing a good melee gal and her armor was always a pain for the pirates.

Also congratulations for Martian Max for her promotion to Boss Gal.

02 May 2602

More basic research was done, the more the brainers figure how stuff work, the more stuff they can put into to work.

They also put together a big hunting rifle. As powerful it could be in the hands of a good sniper, the gals wanted to tame reapers, not kill them, and so this gun was redundant.

So instead the brainers went with this.

Cool looking but with laser ammo available in large quantities, this carbine showed up too late for the party.

04 May 2602

Another ship shot down, the Bonaventura took off to investigate.

Crash site

The gals picked their man toys with them for entertainement.

Kat Walker was an accomplished meleegal and was issued a bardiche, it did not matter that it was designed as a two handed weapon. She was so strong that she could swing it and protect herself with a shield without breaking a sweat.

The Green Lighter rose his head babbling incoherently at the osiron guard, this guy was useless.

Good thing Rince Wind was always ready to bravely shoot the guards from the safety of the ship.

Scorching Tina kicked the ship door and went for the kill...

...while Batglad looked for his batcave.

Tina and the boarding team made such a short work of the ship crew that a picture could not give them justice.

05 May 2602

The Predators shot down a trader ship.

Crash Site

After deployment, the gals found guards wearing a new kind of armor. Kat hesitated a bit, wondering if Eve Jobs-sama wanted these new enemies alive or not.

She quickly figured that it was simply guild personnel, with a new model of armor. Since the pirates did not require one alive she tested this new suit with her bardiche. According to her reports, they may as well be wearing wet paper.

The green lighter approached the guild personnel, offering them a smoke. The stench was so bad that the sailors shot him down. The bong exploded upon hitting the ground, leaving everyone dumbfounded.

A few axe chops later, the ship was doomed.

08 May 2602

Seeing how effective the space ranger shotgun was, the brainers wanted to give the lawpistol a look. They were not disappointed.

They also came up for an idea to help gals on the field when they get in the crossfire of flamethrowers.

09 May 2602

A terror ship was detected in the hyperwave decoder, interceptors took off to take it down for the gals to plunder.

But they came back empty handed. [edit: video is loud, I'll fix that asap] The terror ship took a sharp turn into the sea as it was going down. Its crew favored death by drowning over fighting our bikini pirates, what a shame.

----

I'm hurting for money, badly. Stills are under construction to get some more grog production but I hope research will turn up rum production soon.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:35:08 am by Boltgun »

Solarius Scorch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Intergalactic Radio Station
« Reply #446 on: April 03, 2016, 03:32:33 pm »

Scorchy Tina with two laspistols at once, my heart grows! :)

BTW the video you linked is set as private.
Dwarf Fortress: Strike the earth for all it's worth!

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 03, 2016, 09:15:37 pm »

BTW the video you linked is set as private.
^

I'll take a gal, melee focus preferably, although I wouldn't mind being a practitioner of voodoo. And Ein Ding for the name, because why not.
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 04, 2016, 01:16:26 am »

If there's still space, can you pop in a new meleegirl, Princess Bellodie?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 04, 2016, 02:33:08 am »

Okay the video is public now, but it is a bit loud. I'll fix that tonight.

I'll take a gal, melee focus preferably, although I wouldn't mind being a practitioner of voodoo. And Ein Ding for the name, because why not.

If there's still space, can you pop in a new meleegirl, Princess Bellodie?

Yep, you'll be added asap. I do not have voodoo usage yet, but I'll assign you to gals with decent power.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35