Set up a contraband workshop for money
- 2 (15.4%)
Increase scouting coverage with zeppelins
- 6 (46.2%)
Raid a mansion
- 5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: X-PirateZ, Gal get punched in the face  (Read 152947 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Euchre Jane is OP plz nerf
« Reply #480 on: August 06, 2016, 02:21:38 pm »

I finally made a video, just a tour of the bases and some action against the spartans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfahmI7m3M

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: August 12, 2016, 11:29:24 pm »

Nice work, Boltgun.
     The Spartans are my favourite punching bag at the moment.

Don't know if I like the new version, (99A1), sitting around in my base for 20 days, not able to shoot anything down, research seems to be even slower, and with only six gals, the first pogrom might be the last.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2016, 05:46:08 am »

I'm not sure I like the new starting conditions either, but at least it is more fair than what I got.

You do not have to do pogroms until you made contacts with the mutant alliance, no penalty.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2016, 06:43:42 am »

You do not have to do pogroms until you made contacts with the mutant alliance, no penalty.

Ah, that's good.  Just do a hit and run then, grab some loot and maybe a prisoner or two.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2016, 06:49:58 am »

Ah, that's good.  Just do a hit and run then, grab some loot and maybe a prisoner or two.

You can do that, but if you skip them entirely you do not get the -1000 points.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Where the hell is everything?
« Reply #485 on: September 07, 2016, 10:58:18 am »

10 May 2602

Eve Jobs-sama was glad to see the latest additions to the Cave of Booty : a solid gold cutlass, stacks of fuso beef and a bed large enough for the Big Boss and most of the slaves.

12 May 2602

After two days of sleeping and partying, the captain woke up to surprisingly bad news. It seemed that her eccentric expenses dropped to the pirates finances to dangerous levels, not to mention that the trade guild went after the independent merchants of the world, leaving the three hideouts bankrupt. The pirates were unable to even buy a basic rocket to shake at their enemies!

This is not the only news, whoever in charge of this planet had given the purebloods the right to own supersonic cars and go as they please. A sudden sense of freedom shook the world, but Eve Jobs-sama saw through this ruse. She knew that the purpose of this decree was to lure the pirates out at the expense of citizen lives.

The brainers had to pack up and leave the cave to find traders eager to sell basic tools, and so began operation Waste Of Time.

13 May 2602

A runt tried to explain why their supposedly excellent plan to create a superhuman warrior resulted to the most drugged up sloth armed with an explosive bong. That did not go well for her.

Not to mention that these mechanics tried to use the lab for their own experiments while the brainers were away. It left quite a mess.

14 May 2602

The smell in the lab got worse, but letting the apple ferment in barrels provided something that may pose as wine. Or explosive cider. Either way it ment alcohol, which in turn ment money.

15 May 2602

The academy flew a ship over Europe and met the Kraken in the Arctic.

Crash site

Orison was not very pleased to visit the North Pole.

The gals did not feel the same. Most of them wore a bikini because of their short breath. Their tiny bits were so hard they could deflect bullets.

The academician though that wearing warm clothes in the Arctic was a good idea. They were proved wrong as their bodies did not deflect anything.

Approaching the broken ship, the gals could detect the last two Osiron security guys hiding in fear.

Princess Bellodie gave them a good stab.

In the end that was a good training  mission, no one was wounded and Lo Raine gained some confidence. Confidence that wearing a bikini at the North Pole was pure madness.

16 May 2602

Nothing happened…

17 May 2602

The brainers reached the confederation, waved money around, and asked for guns to kill people. They immediately became the center of attention.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Their wares were not really good, but at least the gals saw food again on their table.

18 May 2602

With basic supplies out of the market. The pirates had to rely on themselves. To achieve this, they needed to write know what they knew about shooting and killing.

Spoiler: Weapon info (click to show/hide)

-----

Okay, I am a little bit tired to write 'The brainers' or 'The runts', so I need your input,
* Who are the chief scientist and chief engineer?
* What do they look like?
* What are their names?

Also wtf is wrong with Imgur? Every time I got back there the interface is different and the upload get worse.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: September 07, 2016, 01:19:33 pm »

Woo, we're back!

Spook Nimoy and Ellen McCoy as name offerings.

Imgur has been trying to become a social media platform for money reasons if my memory is correct.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: September 07, 2016, 01:51:43 pm »

Spook Nimoy and Ellen McCoy as name offerings.

Sold!

And I don't mind Imgur turning into a social network by itself if it does nto get in the way of quick upload and sharing.

Edit: Trying to move forward, the game crashes on the geoscape. Dammit!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 03:17:44 pm by Boltgun »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: X-PirateZ, Camooflaj
« Reply #488 on: September 20, 2016, 12:34:00 pm »

I fast forward a bit to restore the basic tech.

20 May 2602

The skes were getting darker as the Star Gods did their business.

The Spartan were under the belief that the with the Star Gods business gave them a chance to escape Eve Jobs-sama's grasp. Idiots.

21 May 2602

Spook Nimoy, the smartest of all met official merchants with her usual motto “Live short and die happy”. The merchants liked her attitude as short lived people tend to buy a lot of supplies at once.

Her partner, Ellen McCoy went on her own to meet a few shady dealers, and ended on a drug and booze fuelled joyride on stolen hovercars. Needless to say, negotiating the deal was easy.

22 May 2602

After so many ship boarding, the bases accumulated quite a stock of exquisite lingerie. The bored gals started wearing them for some “games”. Knowing that she'd have to take piracy to mansions or other mild security targets, she let them do so. There were bound to discover the best “touch”. The one that would push a male guard into foolishly opening a backdoor.

Spoiler: semi nsfw (click to show/hide)

24 May 2602

Gold transport?

Did they knew that gold was heavy? So heavy that it would make a gunboat prone to crash. The fighter pilots went ahead and topped that with some lead.

Crash site

The Bonaventura boldly landed right in front to the burning ship.

With so little distance however, the guards were immediately in close quarters, Tah Tah got a nasty wound to the back.

As a revenge, Ema Ninjaston slipped through a crack in the hull, moving like a predator with her skin tight suit and the sword in her hand. The guild securities stood no chance.

(forgot to take the victory screens)

25 May 2602

As an answer to the brainers discoveries, technology came back to the world one step at a time. Fabled legends of eyes that could see the aura of the living seemed to came true.

26 May 2602

Eve Jobs-sama almost forgot about the spartans…

What kind of tactics did they use already?

Mutant Pogrom

The gals landed in the middle of mutant town, ready for action.

But the spartans became smart. They used their CAM-OH-FLAJ to make themselves hard to spot and kill. The night did not help.

Once again, Batglad yelled “WHERE ARE THEY?!” before giving a lieutenant a taser to the face. Ouch.

For once, the mutant victims did not loiter in doorway but instead ran towards the Bonny. And for once, the gals could accomplish some actual rescue.

CAM-OH-FLAJ was a devilish magic. Chylie got shoot in the arm and she was unable to tell where this came from. Amperzand shoot a grenade at the sniper's general direction without success.

At the other side of town, things were not as fun for the spartans.

In the end, hiding in shadows merely delayed the inevitable.

28 May 2602

The gals knew about voodoo, and about heat aura stuff. But what about using voodoo to see heat aura stuff?

Spoiler: semi nsfw (click to show/hide)

And that was the end of May. Everyone is scared and protection money kept finances afloat.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: September 21, 2016, 02:36:46 am »

So in my new game, I built a brand new base explicitly to make Grog.  But I can't build a Still!?  Why?!

Ruludos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: September 21, 2016, 10:47:46 am »

Stills have a few requirements to build them, although I can't recall the exact ones needed to unlock the research topic.

Glad to see you're still alive, Boltgun!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: September 21, 2016, 06:54:46 pm »

Ayyyy, this is back!

Incidentally, that's spelled "Meant", not "Ment".
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 07:01:34 pm by Amperzand »
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 22, 2016, 05:25:13 pm »

Stills have a few requirements to build them, although I can't recall the exact ones needed to unlock the research topic.

Glad to see you're still alive, Boltgun!

I have the research topic for both Stills and Grog, but still can't build the Stills.  Maybe a construction requirement?  But I have minecraft already...

Ikaruga

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: September 27, 2016, 04:26:43 am »

Hi, I would like to know if you already faced Cyclops in your LP, if so, what weapon did you use to get rid of them ?
Whenever I face them, no matter what I throw at them, they won't die !

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 27, 2016, 06:01:18 am »

I have the research topic for both Stills and Grog, but still can't build the Stills.  Maybe a construction requirement?  But I have minecraft already...

You cannot build stills until quite later, I maybe vodka, hellerium and probably back to school too.

Hi, I would like to know if you already faced Cyclops in your LP, if so, what weapon did you use to get rid of them ?
Whenever I face them, no matter what I throw at them, they won't die !

Heavy gauss, super shooty guns, lasguns... spammy auto weapons up close. They shouldn't kill you in one turn so the key was to lure them into a bottleneck and concentrate fire until they fall, they shouldn't kill you in one turn so you can afford the long fight.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35