Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21

Author Topic: Los Diablos[RPG] 5/6 {OOC} Slot opened, still accepting character sheets.  (Read 16897 times)

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 1/6
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »

Spot reserved, if any are left.
Yes and as Dwarmin mention it is not first come first serve but if I read it and like what is there I will add it player accepted list.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2015, 04:23:27 pm »

Spoiler: Seems interesting (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:06:04 pm by kj1225 »

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 2/6
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2015, 04:26:24 pm »

I have a nice infection for the Zeds. The Zeds are those infected with the Red Mist. Red Mist is a parasite that floats through the air until it enters a wound or breathed in. Once it enters, the Red Mist grow into worms that rot and soften the body, but releases a hormone that makes the infected numb to external stimuli, but have an increased craving for uninflected flesh. The worms gather in the saliva of the infected, and are transmitted with a bite.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 04:31:06 pm »

That's too limited and raise mortality rate from decay. Successful undead don't rot.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 04:44:51 pm »

Spoiler: Seems interesting (click to show/hide)
You should a total of two combat skill points since you have a power, your non-combat skills are fine though.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 05:06:16 pm »

Fixed it.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2015, 05:24:19 pm »

Hey is my character ok? I'm planning on writing in more of a backstory and all that stuff, but wanted to get it out there for now.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG]
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2015, 05:25:37 pm »

Note that not all countries/cities will have the same name as our earth, I like the collar reminds of Fall Out.

You're free to edit my sheet in the OP with whatever country names would fit the setting better.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2015, 05:45:54 pm »

Hey is my character ok? I'm planning on writing in more of a backstory and all that stuff, but wanted to get it out there for now.
Yes, just letting you if your character deals in mutation serums it would likely that he has biology as a skill instead of streetwise or parkour as that would allow him to actually know what it does.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG]
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2015, 06:19:30 pm »

Note that not all countries/cities will have the same name as our earth, I like the collar reminds of Fall Out.

You're free to edit my sheet in the OP with whatever country names would fit the setting better.
I have yet to name them so if you want to can put whatever, except the use of actual nation names.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2015, 06:23:03 pm »

Yes, just letting you if your character deals in mutation serums it would likely that he has biology as a skill instead of streetwise or parkour as that would allow him to actually know what it does.

So in this universe, there is both cybernetic technology and mutation technology?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 06:32:30 pm »

So in this universe, there is both cybernetic technology and mutation technology?
yes.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »

Name: Knight Algaria
Description: Algaria (real name Sarah Cunningham) is a medium height, with shortish dull brown hair.  Her face is relatively delicate, if mostly hidden behind her breath mask. Her eyes are dull green. Her skin is a dusky tone. She is relatively well muscled due to living a strenuous life style.
Personality: Algaria is rather trapped by her circumstance, and does her work grudgingly, but a sense of pride means she wants to do it well.
Bio:
Life isn't easy for mutants. The miasma produced things barely human, and living on the outskirts of the city meant you were trapped between the hunter squads from the city and the monsters from out.
The Dragonslayer Knights are, of course, not actual knights. High-price mercenaries, they're hired by megacorps and governments to deal with unruly elements. Typically mutants and monsters, but the occasional gang as well.
Algaria, as she grew and her powers developed, realised she needed more than she could scrape or steal on her own. She applied for the Dragonslayers.
Goal:
 Algaria requires a breathing gas of air-miasma mix in order to remain alive. This is supplied by her employers, the Dragonslayer Knights. She is supplied this as part of her employment. If she stops work, they stop giving her the gas cylinders. Capiche? With enough money, she could afford enough mix to retire in relative comfort... or get a promotion to higher in the company food chain. Also, get a better trumpet.

Combat skills:
Hand-to-hand 1 (Claws, feet, whatever. They all handle the same way)
Shotguns 1 (This is my boomstick.)

Noncombat Skills:
Biology 3
Trumpet 1
(Optional) Power: Slow shapeshifting. With focus, Algaria can can her body physically. Simplest things take only a minute or two - handing fingers into claws, by lengthing and hardening the bones; makign her skin tougher with scales, tough enough to stop knives or shards of glass - with more complex shapes and forms taking anything from hours or days to produce, and the more shifts she has going, the much harder it is the maintain them - else her body starts breaking them down and resetting to "factory standard."
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:15:49 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 06:49:50 pm »

Changed the country names in my sheet, if it matters.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2015, 07:04:53 pm »

Changed the country names in my sheet, if it matters.
Thank you added the finished product to players accepted.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21