Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21

Author Topic: Los Diablos[RPG] 5/6 {OOC} Slot opened, still accepting character sheets.  (Read 16894 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 2/6
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2015, 07:06:40 pm »

What of my sheet, Mr Vacio?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
  • I have awoken from my long slumber....
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2015, 07:14:10 pm »

What of my sheet, Mr Vacio?
I'm not sure if you did it on purpose but your description only has your real name, and not how you look, otherwise it is good. Also I'll pm you about your power.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2015, 07:21:31 pm »

Hey I updated my sheet. Can you take a look at it and tell me what you think?
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2015, 07:27:55 pm »

Spoiler: Eric Boyd (click to show/hide)

((Sorry for the wall of blue text. Also, "four replies have been posted while you were typing."))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2015, 07:49:03 pm »

Ok, it is good, just making sure you know it happened about 34 years ago so your character is around the early 50's. I'll pm drawbacks to your ability.

Edit 1: Yes you can have that color.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:52:13 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 07:57:01 pm »

Ok, it is good, just making sure you know it happened about 34 years ago so your character is around the early 50's. I'll pm drawbacks to your ability.

Oh, that makes a difference. I think my character is going to be the son of the character described above. Try to cut that age down some. If that's ok. I plan on not really changing anything else.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 08:05:58 pm »

Oh, that makes a difference. I think my character is going to be the son of the character described above. Try to cut that age down some. If that's ok. I plan on not really changing anything else.
Or you could have been expose to Miasma during an experiment gone awry in college this last few year. If you want to be the son make the changes to your sheet so reflect that.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 08:36:17 pm »

Spoiler: Eric Boyd (click to show/hide)

((Sorry for the wall of blue text. Also, "four replies have been posted while you were typing."))
I do not see any problems, I'll pm about power.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Los Diablos, City of Scum [RPG] 3/6
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2015, 08:53:36 pm »

For those I have accepted make sure to check the first page for current players and stats, some of you will start with some equipment due to your skill set, not much but better than nothing.
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2015, 08:58:25 pm »

Or you could have been expose to Miasma during an experiment gone awry in college this last few year. If you want to be the son make the changes to your sheet so reflect that.

That sounds good. Miasma incident at the college. Updating it now. Updated.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:00:25 pm by Spiderking50 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2015, 09:02:51 pm »

So is my sheet fine?

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2015, 09:32:20 pm »

So is my sheet fine?
Your sheet fine no problems there, I'm waiting for Kevak's sheet as there are 3 slot's left and 4 people that I have to choose from but if Kevak doesn't post your automatically in unless more start posting.

Edit 1: This will not start until tomorrow anyways, 11am-12:30pm  Est. Time
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 09:40:32 pm by Vacio »
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2015, 09:56:50 pm »

Mine'll be up shortly.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2015, 11:18:30 pm »

Name: ".. I think it was Kiv? Or Perhaps It's Kit. It's blurry. Hard to remember.. I'll use Kiv. For now."

Description: Kiv/Kit for the most part, look like a normal human female, however the skin is somewhat abnormally pale, the teeth seem a little more like fangs then would be normal and the nails are almost claws. They do have an abnormal number of scars on their body, many of them medical scars. When Kiv is awake, the eyes are a deep purple. When Kit is awake, the eyes are a brilliant green. They are about 5'7 in height, rather lean, and somewhat more muscled then the average human female. They look like they could use something to eat. Borderline underweight. Biologically the body is in its 17's.

Personality. Kiv is ponderous. He thinks probably a bit too much about whatever he does. He fancies himself somewhat of a philosopher. Or at least he once did. Kiv used to be a geneticist, primarily working with the various parasites that began to crop up when the Miasma began. He went through quite a number of test subjects before the.. Incident.

Kit is a relatively feisty juvenile delinquent. Or at least she was. She's impulsive and volatile, this got her into a number of fights prior to the Incident. Although the experience from those fights kept her alive on the streets.

Bio: Kiv was a relatively well behaved child, originally he took an interest in computers, he dabbled in hacking for a short while before anatomy caught his interest. Then he became curious as to what made people tick. Which led him to genetics. He's always had a fascination for parasites and was hired by a corporation researching just that. His work gradually became increasingly immoral, although he didn't mind, he was fascinated. And then the Incident happened. He now is somehow displaced within another's body, sharing both a brain and a craving for flesh. He can see his old body. It's quite dead. The skull seemingly chewed through and much of the brain gone. He stares at it with a somewhat morbid fascination.

Kit grew up an orphan. Alone and abandoned, she made her way through years of poverty through petty theft, breaking and entering, and rarely pickpocketing. At around age 15, she was acquired by a corporation as a test subject.  She had no say in the matter. Two years passed, painful medical experiments and surgeries. Implants, removal of said implants. Then, everything artificial was removed. Weeks passed, she recovered from the numerous surgeries. Only one experiment was done during that time. An injection. Another week and things began to get odd. It started with hunger pains. Then a ravenous appetite. And then, as a scientist entered the room to bring her her meal. Everything went red. And then black. Consciousness flares. Although Something or Someone else is in control.

Goal: Existence, learning, and science for Kiv, Fun, control, and food for Kit. Kit's a bit of a sadist. Kiv does not approve.

((Basically, Kiv got his brain eaten by Kit, due to the excess of biomass, The eaten parts of Kiv's brain mutated into part of Kit's upper chest and lung due to a surplus of biomass consumed soon after. They share a body effectively. Kiv doesn't remember all the skills from his carrier due to structural damage to brain. Control state shifts between the two at random. Feel free to roll for it whenever the shit you want~))

Combat skills:

Unarmed 1 (Kit Only.)
Improvised Weaponry 1 (Kit Only.)

Noncombat Skills:

Genetics 2 (Kiv Only.)
Lockpicking 1 (Kit Only.)
Hacking 1 (Kiv Only)

(Optional) Power: Sapient Zombie. Specifics probably will be discussed in pm.

Vacio

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2015, 11:33:00 pm »

Haha! That is hilarious, sucks to be Kit... I'll pm about the power!
Discontinued Game
Los Diablos
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21